• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Drag

Shadow has been shown being able to use it to travel through zones amd dimensions and Sonic's own chaos powers are supposedly above his and Knuckles, it's also how he got back to Mobius from Blaze's dimension,alternatively he can use Warp Rings, but does have a certain amount of usages before being recharged

Considering that the thread to make profiles has been discontinued, I guess I`m forced to also do the same thing to another underrated franchise hardly anyone knows about... after I learn more about to how to make a profile...

Bobsican said:
Considering that the thread to make profiles has been discontinued, I guess I`m forced to also do the same thing to another underrated franchise hardly anyone knows about... after I learn more about to how to make a profile...
If you are going to make Winx Club profiles, I would strongly suggest waiting for me to make the big revision thread, cause it will be important. (I can try to go faster to making it if you want)

Now that I come back to this thread, Sonic's type 8 isn't really combat applicable because the events of Sonic 06 was his presence being in the wind while he was "dead", he had to be saved, and his resistance only applies to magic, so Sonic still can get one punched. So Sonic gets one punched. I will vote Bloom for now.

Anything I'm missing?

ShakeResounding said:
Wasn't Bloom supposed to be upgraded? It seemed to be in unanimous agreement, too, so this could end up being a stomp.
Can you link the respective thread?

Actually, she would have to be upgraded to High 2-A for a stomp.

That's the level of magic Sonic resists.

Either way, we said the thread can be ended because we were going to doing a bigger upgrade later. (To 2-B or 2-A)

really what is that look Sonic has tier 4-B or High 2-A is higher than Bloom is 4-C and Low 2-C seriously?

then no need Vote Sonic be that yet update Bloom Need AP Revison and Add Hax

Jimboydejuan12 said:
really what is that look Sonic has tier 4-B or High 2-A is higher than Bloom is 4-C and Low 2-C seriously?

then no need Vote Sonic be that yet update Bloom Need AP Revison and Add Hax
Look at the profiles again. And actually read the OP, at least.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
yeah don,t think my vote for Sonic much Haxes or AP against Bloom

well guess right now
Bloom has advantage on both AP and hax. If you would read the profiles. and OP clearly states 4-B forms.

I was fairly sure Bloom won, but I think Archie Sonic takes this one now after his hax revisions.

Mainly due to his new Type 8, which actually seems to be useful this time around since he doesn't just float along in the wind.That, and a fair amount of Bloom's hax are magically involved. 2-A Magic Resistance really helps him out here.

Bloom really only has AP here, and I guess transmutation. Even then, Sonic retains his life force. And since you allowed a single Chaos Emerald for this match, that helps Sonic a ton here. Whether that's from avoiding a BFR, or time-stopping, or teleportation, or all three, it helps.

Archie Sonic has my vote.

Back