• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
The Hunter waved aside the long wall of mist as he marched through the forest. He had found records of a pale, faceless man taking children from their homes living in this woods. Was he a Great One? If so he had not heard of him. One of their emissaries? Maybe. Merely a poor soul transformed onto a beast? Doubtful. He did not know for sure, but his malevolent behavior marked him as prey, and no prey would escape The Hunter. Whispers of the Great Ones filled the Hunter's mind as he saw the Slenderman approach. He extended his trust cleaver with a smile. This would be a fine hunt indeed.

~

Both at 7-C. Speed Equalized. Amazing Facts Slender.

Slenderman-5
vs.
Hunter bloodborne art

lol i feel ya man

But yeah his current tier is based off of cleaving a hill in half which can yield as low as 8-C

Well, his fight with Freddy can probably stay, it's entirely a hax fight there, but this one is probably toast. I'll have to find someone else for Hunter to fight.

WeeklyBattles said:
I know Bambu wanted him to fight Warwick...
Yeah, I don't know Warwick well enough to know if a tier difference fight would be fair. Besides, I already have someone in mind.

Actually the 8-C hill attack thing is because of Tarkus, who spit a hill. Slenderman cleaved it, presumeably from the bottom. This is still fair. That being said, Slenderman whispers, screams or dies he wins. Can the hunter do anything to prevent that?

The Smashor said:
Actually the 8-C hill attack thing is because of Tarkus, who spit a hill. Slenderman cleaved it, presumeably from the bottom. This is still fair. That being said, Slenderman whispers, screams or dies he wins. Can the hunder do anything to prevent that?
Time is rewinded by Moon Presence.

Would the Moon Presence rewind time if The Hunter was transformed but was technically still alive?

If Not: Hunter Kills Slender and becomes Slender

If So: Inconclusive

The Smashor said:
Would the Moon Presence rewind time if The Hunter was transformed but was technically still alive?
Maybe. Moon Presence needs The Hunter to continue the cycle of the hunt so he can kill the Great Ones. Unless Monn Presence thinks he can get Slenderman to both cooperate with him on that and get him strong enough to fight the Great Ones (doubtful, they're 5-A at the weakest) than he will rewind time.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
How does the time rewind work?
He dies. Moon Presence reminds time to before he dies and lets him keep the memories of the previous attempt so he can try again.

The Smashor said:

If Not: Hunter Kills Slender and becomes Slender

If So: Inconclusive
Actually, both still have ways to win. Moon Presence won't rewind from mind hax, assuming Slender just tells him to leave or something and Hunter can drive him insane with Bloodletter.

Well I see Hunter killing Slenderman, but since the Moon Presence will rewind time, does The Hunter have anyway to incapacitate SM?
Bloodletter.

Yeah actually...Slenderman could make The Hunter kill himslef...though that would rewind time. Slenderman doesn't seem to use his abilities to make someone run away or leave.

Hunter stomps I think.

I don't think Slendy has any way to win and Hunter eventually uses bloodletter

Incon. While with all these second chances The Hunter would try madness hax, the more The Hunter knows about Slenderman the more Slenderman knows about The Hunter, making Slender more likely to use mindhax. As such, it's who uses it first.

Btw using Madness Hax just makes the opponent go insane right? That doesn't keep the opponent from attack iirc.
It drives them so crazy that they literally can't function normally.

Being driven insane will cause Slenderman to scream, causing the world to end, witch probably would kill The Hunter. Slenderman because his mindhax won't get him killed.

The Smashor said:
Incon. While with all these second chances The Hunter would try madness hax, the more The Hunter knows about Slenderman the more Slenderman knows about The Hunter, making Slender more likely to use mindhax. As such, it's who uses it first.
So, basically:

"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that won't help you because I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?" ~ Slenderman to Hunter after about five or so attempts.

The Wright Way said:
The Smashor said:
So, basically:
"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that won't help you because I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?" ~ Slenderman to Hunter after about five or so attempts.
Well now my day has been made. Thank you sir.

The Smashor said:
Being driven insane will cause Slenderman to scream, causing the world to end, witch probably would kill The Hunter. Slenderman because his mindhax won't get him killed.
Just thought I'd mention this.

Slender uses mindhax to kill IC, but Hunter's kills always. After so many resets Slender will learn Hunter's gimmick and just non-lethally mindhax while Hunter really dosn't have a way to incap.

Back