• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodborne if it came out in 2007: Optimus Prime vs Ludwig the Holy Blade

It will be in a few minutes, im applying the revisions to the boss profiles as we speak
Even if his Regen does become superior, it's not a passive thing like Optimus' Regen so in a way Optimus' is better since it's always healing him and not healing him from a specific ability being activated.
Speed is equalized
His own attack moves slower than himself, so it would still be slower than Optimus. Speed Equalized doesn't make all of a character's own speeds equal to each other, it just makes the combatants Combat Speed equal to each other and lowers everything else by the same multiplier.

Even if his Regen does become superior, it's not a passive thing like Optimus' Regen so in a way Optimus' is better since it's always healing him and not healing him from a specific ability being activated.
It's a mix of active healing and him healing just by hitting optimus via Rally, and even without that he has much, much better survivability seeing as he can survive stuff that Optimus would instantly die from, such as having his organs torn out and being reduced to just a disembodied head
His own attack moves slower than himself, so it would still be slower than Optimus. Speed Equalized doesn't make all of a character's own speeds equal to each other, it just makes the combatants Combat Speed equal to each other and lowers everything else by the same multiplier.
I'm not sure what attack you're thinking of but the energy projectiles of the HMS move much faster than Ludwig

It's a mix of active healing and him healing just by hitting optimus via Rally, and even without that he has much, much better survivability seeing as he can survive stuff that Optimus would instantly die from, such as having his organs torn out and being reduced to just a disembodied head
While that's true, Optimus also Immortality Type 2 though it's not as good as Ludwig's so he can definitely hang in there
I'm not sure what attack you're thinking of but the energy projectiles of the HMS move much faster than Ludwig
Not from what I remember and I watched the fight recently to brush up on Ludwig's combat strategy. His projectiles literally move slower than his Accursed State's Bullrush.

Back