• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Antagonists

This maybe a necro but Dagoth Ur destroys the Nerevarine within two seconds and proceeds to "free" morrowind.

Kingdom Hearts:Xehanort would have completed the X blade and destroyed the world long time before Sora eveen became the protagonist.

Jojo:Joseph would not be so lucky with first battle against the pillar man or basically Eyes of Heaven happens but the difference is that there is no good ending.

In other words everybody would be screwed.

I suppose I'll do some for my own favorite verses:

Paranatural - Forge likely kills Spender instead of tolerating him being cocky, although they're comparable enough to where Spender might get serious fast enough and EE Forge's butt again. Hijack starts possessing people and making them snap their own necks. Most other spirits aren't powerful enough to screw over the verse, so far.

Mistborn - Kelsier and company die in the first half of the book, tops. Lord Ruler can probably just flatten the entire city if he wanted to. Then there's the issue of Ruin, who can probably just solo everyone if they're bloodlusted and lacks some of his arbitrary weaknesses.

Magic: The Gathering - Nicol Bolas solos every Neowalker, ressurects them for ***** and giggles, then does it again until he's bored. Phyrexia kills everyone pre-mending far before the Legacy weapon is prepped.

Valkyria Chronicles: Selvaria starts using her Valkyria powers as soon as the invasion starts, Gallia is beaten in a matter of days, long before they can regroup their forces/find a way to fight a Valkyria.

If Alicia and/or Riela aren't killed in action, they are sent to a research facility, leading to the development of Artificial Valkyrur sooner, which in turn grants the Empire the military strength to crush the Atlantic Federation and rule Europa with an iron fist.

Valkyria Revolution: Brunhilde isn't weakened by Ophelia's galdr, so the first battle of Avalune ends up with the entire Anti-Valkyria squad obliterated.

Shortly after, Ruz crushes Jutland's army due to better generals/weaponry/more soldiers. Ipseria becomes an Imperial province once again, Jutland is annexed and the royal family killed.

Free from any opposition, Klaudius launches a large scale invasion of Europa. The other superpowers gather their forces to fight back, but their armies are wiped out by Brunhilde.

TL;DR for both: Russia uses a superpowered chick to annex everything else

The Legend of Zelda:

Ocarina of Time: Ganon kills Link in the bridge scene.

Majora's Mask: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! No. Link doesn't stand a chance.

Minish Cap: Vaati kills Link. He had a lot of opportunities to do that.

OoX: Link is killed at the start of both.

Just some examples ovo

Link actually stands a chance in several games as well, like ALTTP or LA.

Kirby (Universe): Kirby should win as basically everyone he fought was already bloodlusted. Maybe if they joined forces they would have a chance, but I'm not sure, as some of his enemies became friends with him.

Ace Attorney: Finally I can actually use this verse! Kind of. Phoenix should still win as it's not a fighting game and he has some good feats. If we're talking about courtrooms, Phoenix should win most of the times, with the prosecutors having a chance of winning inly by combining forces.

"Link actually stands a chance in several games as well, like ALTTP"

No master sword for Link means he dies during their first encounter.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Dio kills Jonathan on that first night, preventing the entire rest of the series.

My Hero Academia: AFO actually makes use of all his quirks and kills All Might before he can use the United States of Smash

One-Punch Ma: Saitama still soloes all the villains so not much changes.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: The one villain is a guy who is extremely low-tier but he's essentially a double-agent playing both the Chaos faction and the Harmony faction of dragons into creating a civil war. So if he suddenly starts trying to attack people he gets absolutely BTFO.

MCU: Well Thanos already "won" so...

The Elder Scrolls: Pretty sure someone already addressed this.

Rick & Morty: Depends on whether you'd consider Rick the villain or not.

PaChi2 said:
"Link actually stands a chance in several games as well, like ALTTP"

No master sword for Link means he dies during their first encounter.
Link already had the MS when fighting Agahnim, which actually tried to kill Link, but failed and so decided to BFR him. Ganon only broke the seal at the end of the game.

Mega Man (Franchise) - Classic Mega Man won't have much more trouble than usual. X and Zero might have a harder time, too, but nothing too bad. The villains in Mega Man Zero practiacally are already this. Mega Man ZX is also already like this for the most part. Don't know much about legends or the "software" timeline.

Azure Striker Gunvolt - Pretty samey as well. I'm noticing I like franchises with jerk antagonists.

My Hero Academia - According to this, All Might would lose to All For One if he just was a little more conservative with his quirks. Considering he's one to hold back, too, then it would be a one-sided slaughter.

Undertale - Do I even need to begin to explain why bloodlusted antagonists would easily beat Frisk before they can even think of getting enough determination to do anything?

Blood: Tchernobog ******* vaporizes Caleb the minute dude steps up to fight him.

The Dark Tower: Hilariously, unless we completely remove Ga from the picture, he's just going to make it so that all of the weaknesses that bloodlust eliminates end up coming back full-force. However, if we do, Roland loses his magic protection and Flagg kills the everloving **** out of him in a fantastic manner.

Twisted Metal: Depends on whether or not the version of Calypso in question has access to his powers without needing to use them for wishes. If the answer is yes, we get Twisted Metal 2012. If the answer is no, we get every other game in the series.

Cthulhu Mythos: Well, ****...

Dark Souls: Already kinda the case

Magic: The Gathering: Bolas kills all the Neowalkers minus maybe Ugin, then he and Phyrexia conquer the multiverse.

Bloodborne: Also mostly the same

Berserk (Verse): The series would have ended before the Eclipse could even happen, since Zodd would have killed Guts and Griffith.

Cthulhu Mythos: This basically just affects Nyar

Darkest Dungeo: Honestly, not much changes. The really scary stuff like the Sleeper and the Heart of Darkness are specifically killed before they can get dangerous, and the HoD apparently wins in the future anyways. A Vulf raid week one would be terrible though.

Destiny: Depends who is considered an antagonist. The most likely survivors I see are Oryx and his court, Rasputin, Osiris, Eris, Callus, and possibly the Player Character. If we take the Darkness itself into consideration, then as of now rip verse. Even Rasputin realized the only possible way to survive against the Darkness was to emulate it.

Warhammer 40,000: If this means that the Chaos Gods get their shit together and stop infighting, canonically the emperor can't hold them back anymore and Ynnead will never form. It's outright stated that the only thing holding them back at this point is their contradictory nature and themselves. Though then again, Tzeentch doesn't actually want to win, as that means an unchanging state, so depends on what you consider Bloodlusted.

Salt and Sanctuary: Pretty much the same

Hotline Miami: Pretty much the same

Hollow Knight (Verse): Basically the same

Super Smash Bros.: I guess this just means that the hands get bored of playing and do something else? idk

The Legend of Zelda: Well, Ganondorf's an even bigger issue now

DOOM: Basically the same

Actually, if nothing has any weaknesses in this scenario that pretty hilariously makes Oryx superior to The Darkness via eventually becoming composite verse. That makes no sense, but it is what it is I guess.

Wokistan said:
Actually, if nothing has any weaknesses in this scenario that pretty hilariously makes Oryx superior to The Darkness via eventually becoming composite verse. That makes no sense, but it is what it is I guess.
>Oryx is composite Destiny

VSBW trembles

Plague Inc.

Funny enough, the antagonists get stomped hard here, seeing as they'd make no effort to try and keep it slow and steady in the beggining and get cured by every country.

Plague inc is basically just playing Bio weapon

As for the Oryx thing it basically boils down to the fact that he was distance wise closer to the traveler then the Darkness and without weaknesses or being addled by grief he definitely would be capable of killing/Taking the traveler.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part I & III: DIO mind controls

Part II: Pillar Man kill everyone in their first battle

Part IV: Kira kills Koichi and that's it

Part V: ? Everything the same.. ? The bad still loses

Part VI: Pucci kills a little kid

Part VII: Diego turns the President into a dino

Kirby Kirby still wins everything. Granted Hyness life sucks him everytime he comes back from nothing

Marvel Comics: Doom rules the universe. Everyone's happy about it

Marvel Cinematic Universe: "Dormammu, I've co... !" "F*ck you I have infinite speed, I'm going out of the range of your time shenanigans"

Super Smash Bros.: Everything the same. Tabuu did nothing wrong

The Real World: Oh, no.

Super Mario Bros: Bowser gains an artifact from nowhere that makes him 1-B as he erases the multiverse.

Back