• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Antagonists

Dies Irae: Reinhard throws his spear.
Reinhardfra

Devil May Cry: Vergil kills Dante in their first flight at the top of temen-ni-gru.

Deadman Wonderland: OOF, Ganta dies in the first 5 minutes.

TLoZ: Link dies a lot.

DBZ: Everything ends in the original DB.

MGS: Naked Snake dies at the hands of The Boss in that bridge.

There are many more but I don't remember right now.

Mario Bros: Peach is dead a thousand times over, Bowser's also had ample opportunities to kill Mario and/or Luigi at worst, and has had 2-B power at best, so you can guess how that would work. Same goes for most of his co-horts (Kamek, King Boo etc.)

I don't actually think Dimentio would have been a problem. Bloodlusted or not, he would have needed the heroes to kill Count Bleck. No, the main problem would have been Bleck killing you from the start of the game and having his way.

Let me bring up two that don't exist. One will...

Ren and Stimpy: Nothing changes, really. Ren is already bloodlusted enough, and Stimpy has his fair share of lashing out. It's nothing new.

NES Godzilla Creepypasta: RED one-shots the first round and affects the player in a brutal way to where he gets decapitated. If he survives, he gets massacred more and more.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Eggman uses the 4-A technology he is very capable of making without a power source like the Chaos or Master Emerald(s) and one shots everyone.

Wait does that mean Sonic might be able to be 4-A in base since Eggman can just build 4-A machines normally? Ah, what am I saying. Everything above tier 6 for Sonic is an outlier, silly me!

Harold

Kara no Kyoukai: Every antagonist probably gets their ass handed to them by Shiki and are killed conceptually until Araya just crushes Shiki's head when he confronts her for the first time.

Dargoo the pics for that verse are messed up too

use a standard monitor size nerd

Don't Starve: Nothing changes much but Charly oneshots at the very moments the lights turn down.

One Piece: Blackbeard grabs Luffy and shot him in the head.

Breaking Bad: Walter stabs Gus.

Bloodborne: The big bad is MP and you fight them in earnest already so like... meh. Maybe they take away your Dream privelages.

Dark Souls: Gwyn the old man tries to beat you up but doesn't because he is an old man.

Absolver: Risryn eats you, Arcell destroys your reality, and your mind gets ****** into oblivion.

Warcraft: Deathwing immediately obliterates the entire world without anyone getting any prep time. Arthas might survive, demons and stuff.

Dungeons and Dragons: Which big bad tho.

The fact I haven't done Ninjago yet is odd....

Season 0: Garmadon spams the group with shadow clones and then escapes with the Golden Weapons

Season 1: Great Devourer still dies weirdly enough

Season 2: The Overlord personally goes over to try and kill Lloyd only to still get trounced by USM

Season 3: Golden Master actually does shit and makes everyone explode from the inside out with matter manipulation alone

Season 4: Chen gets off his button chair and spams the Staff of Elements on the whole group

Season 5: Preeminent does the same as before before being trounced by True Potential Nya

Season 6: Nadakhan just wishes the entire cast was dead

Season 7: Time Twins spam time powers and squash everyone with the Iron Doom

Season 8: Garmadon squashes Lloyd with telekinesis

Season 9: Garmadon squashes Lloyd with the colossi

DotD: Yang actually uses the Yang Blade

StarCraft: Amon kills Artanis instead of gloating. Wins everything.

Divinity OS2: Dallas ensures everyone is dead before leaving. Game ends before the final chapter is completed.

re:CREATORS: Nothing changes. Altair doesn't job because of her own flaws, but rather because the verse limits her. She actually plays things as well as she can.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Pillarmen kill Joseph and the Hamon users on their first encounter, and successfully become the ultimate life form. DIO also literally just donuts all of them on first encounter and wins. Kenzo destroys most of the part 6 gang he goes up against, and the green baby takes out the rest. Diego turns both the heroes and Valentine into fossils after he gets scary monsters

Medaka Box: LMAO literally every villain Kumagawa and After win easily. Kinda one of the main points of the verse is that the protags always win due to PIS most of the time lol

One Punch Man: Boros nukes the planet, or just kicks Saitama into general space instead of to the moon

My Hero Academia: All For One decides to be better with her quirk choice and get some good and hax ones instead. He then nukes UA, and takes Shinzo's mind manip quirk to destroy all might no dif

I/O: heroes and villains is actually pretty subjective here. Most of the real antagonists who are consistent actually act pretty straight, like Enlil destroys most of the people she faces on first threat encounter

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diego turns both the heroes and Valentine into fossils after he gets scary monsters
Except all the heroes had corpse parts iirc, which was what stopped them turning into dinosaurs in the first place.

HA Dio Idk if the canon corpse parts scale to their non-canon incarnations.

Valentine (before love train at least, seeing as he doesn't have a piece then) as well as the heroes at different stages should also have it (neither infinite spins should have it)

Assaltwaffle said:
StarCraft: Amon kills Artanis instead of gloating. Wins everything.
Divinity OS2: Dallas ensures everyone is dead before leaving. Game ends before the final chapter is completed.

re:CREATORS: Nothing changes. Altair doesn't job because of her own flaws, but rather because the verse limits her. She actually plays things as well as she can.
What if we go the extra step, and disable her in-universe plot-indiced stupidity?

Shit yeah I forgot about that. Speaking of that, shouldn't Valentine and Heaven DIO get some resistance from their corpse parts
Yet some more abilities HAD has that EOH Jotaro doesn't

@Generic
Actually, Jotaro had corpse parts for most of the story, and he took them after he killed DIO. So he should get them as well
Well now I'm happy for EOH Jotaro since he has a new ability

Hl3 or bust said:
Hans goes berserk because your PC is an absolute ********
As soon as Has was aware that "just an NPC" was the threat, he did go berserk.

Anyway when I say Rose does a planetary soul rip off the bat, I mean she does it off the bat. As in, she never meets up with Hans or Samuel, she lands on the planet and then everyone just dies to an expanding wave of nope.

Back