• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since the Spooky Season is soon to be upon us, I decided to start a discussion thread on one of the best horror games in recent memory: Bloodborne.

The profiles aren't necessarily bad at all, but I've noticed a few things awry that I'd like to discuss with other knowledgeable users, possibly including some missing abilities, and maybe, maybe a re-upgrade to Star level (I'll have to reread the downgrade thread)

I was called. Demons come when summoned.

90% of the profiles are wrong, and the interpretation of the lore is... dumb lol. Gonna do some calcs soon.

And Great Ones are missing some abilities that their blood displays, even when heavily diluted. After all, blood ministration:

• makes people and even objects stronger, the latter via blood stones which can increase weapon's strength and even add new effects (Power Bestowal)
  • heals wounds and ailments (Healing)
  • drives people mad (Madness Manipulation Type 1)
  • turns them into beasts (Biological Manipulation)
  • the latter 2 are grounds for giving Corruption Type 1, as well

And Great Ones are missing some abilities that their blood displays, even when heavily diluted. After all, blood ministration:

• makes people and even objects stronger, the latter via blood stones which can increase weapon's strength and even add new effects (Power Bestowal)
  • heals wounds and ailments (Healing)
  • drives people mad (Madness Manipulation Type 1)
  • turns them into beasts (Biological Manipulation)
  • the latter 2 are grounds for giving Corruption Type 1, as well
eh

The Great Ones don't really do these feats, their blood (when consumed) just has this effect on people.

Still passives that their blood has. So if say a vampire bit them during a matchup, the vampire would gain a boost, then trip balls and mutate, meaning their combat effectiveness ultimately takes a dip if they were a vampire of human intelligence or better. Also applies more resistances to the Hunter, since via Rally they essentially drink undiluted Great One blood yet suffer none of those ill effects

I suppose.

Lurking, but I've been wanting to get some calcs done for the verse eventually, some of the low-mid tier calcs could definitely use some support and corroboration.

and the Amelia shockwave calcs should go to hell.
Seems like early game Bloodborne could go one of a few ways if that calc goes to hell, either it drops to something like 9-A, or gets upgraded via surviving meteor hits (which occurs in early game btw), or Kirkhammer swing speed and KE gets recalced with a meteor as reference and ends up at like City Block level

So beyond the Moon being in front of the clouds making it definitely probably not similar to an actual Moon, we do have a statement that the Hunter's Nightmare is endless and presumably Kos created it as the curse literally is being subjugated to the Nightmare for eternity.

Can this be an upgrade?

Back