• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood for the Crimson Gods! Khorne vs Crimson King

KhorneArt
250px-Crimson King Dark Tower

Khorne: ...Your robe looks stupid.

Crimson King: You look like a can opener.

Khorne: I wear the red better.

Crimson King: You're just mad my skull throne looks cooler.

Beerus in shock
*Khorne's face*

Fight to the Death
High-B versions, don't let photo fool you, it's Los'

Speed is =

Hold on. So I just found a previous thread between these two that ended in inconclusive. Has anything changed since then, cause I know Los went through a revision.

VerdictðƒÐÇð░ð▓ð©ÐéÐî

(Cue ~ Lucifer Hymm)

Boomstick: Well, the old dude managed a victory against the warlord. GG Khorne.

Wiz: This was a close call. Khorne easily took the strength advantage, due to harming the Chaos Gods, and had better mobility, but that was basically it.

Boomstick: The Crimson King held the speed advantage. While Khorne is omnipresent in his own realm, The Crimson King is omnipresent in any realm. That's a massive difference, giving him the speed advanatge.

Wiz: The Crimson King also held the durability advantage, since he tanked hits from someone powered by Bessa. Sure, tanking hits from the God Emperor of Mankind is impressive, but Bessa is far above him.

Boomstick: Not to mention that Khorne didn't have enough powers to keep up with The Crimson King, while The Crimson King could easily BFR him to another universe.

Wiz: So basically, while Khorne had the strength and mobility advantages, he failed everywhere else.

Boomstick: Khorne was seeing Crimson, and in the end, fell to the lure.

[1]

Wiz: The winner is The Crimson King.

^ Yeah I'm not counting that. Speed is equalized, fight is to the death, and the first link was to a Death Battle fan fiction fight.

Holy cow...Yeah, I'm gonna vote inconclusive, cause neither these two could potentially one-up each other. Khorne has his Woe-Bringer, Crimson King resists conceptual erasure, Khorne resists his plot manipulation and every other ability CK might have on hand..To be fairly honest here, this could very well end in a draw.

Well... I WAS BANNED >:V

But, anyway

Well, maybe the Crimson King is more haxed than Khorne, but, various powers of him will not damage a lot Khorne

I mean, he's constantly fighting against Tzeentch, and as I see he's more haxed than the Crimson King

Also, Khorne transcends the laws of causality, I don't think plot manip of the Crimson King will work in Khorne for what I say before

Btw, the Crimson King doesn't have resistance to the hax's of Khorne, so I think for this Khorne will win

Creeplord said:
Well... I WAS BANNED >:V
But, anyway

Well, maybe the Crimson King is more haxed than Khorne, but, various powers of him will not damage a lot Khorne

I mean, he's constantly fighting against Tzeentch, and as I see he's more haxed than the Crimson King

Also, Khorne transcends the laws of causality, I don't think plot manip of the Crimson King will work in Khorne for what I say before

Btw, the Crimson King doesn't have resistance to the hax's of Khorne, so I think for this Khorne will win
His plot manipulations work on ones who exist outside of space-time.

BUT hEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeYyYyYyYyYyYyyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYy

First; I know this is a necro thread, but anyway I want to say this.

Second, Los' has resistance against Power Nullification, because Khorne can nullify his powers and then destroy him (Ik CK has high-godly regen, but I'm reffering such things as warp him or enslave his soul)

Also how CK starts in-character?? Becaue Khorne starts using power null, sooo he can nullify the Los' plot manip before he use it as well, and then gg Los' :V

Creeplord said:
BUT hEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeYyYyYyYyYyYyyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYy
First; I know this is a necro thread, but anyway I want to say this.

Second, Los' has resistance against Power Nullification, because Khorne can nullify his powers and then destroy him (Ik CK has high-godly regen, but I'm reffering such things as warp him or enslave his soul)

Also how CK starts in-character?? Becaue Khorne starts using power null, sooo he can nullify the Los' plot manip before he use it as well, and then gg Los' :V
why did you sure about power null korne can null CK plot hax

his plot hax is inferior only gan

Back