• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach's Physiology Blog (All Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad's powers only awakened when he was fighting Bulbous G, and we're shown as much in that fight with his arm actually transforming. In his fight with Shrieker before this, there is nothing like that. He just throws out punches which hurt the hollow he's fighting.
Chad fullbring power comes from his skin. Their doesn't have to be visible change for someone to be using fullbring powers. We have many examples like ginjo and tsukishima having super human feats Without showing any visible changes on their form. The very basic fullbring powers allows you to control materials and enhance their physicals. Then they have special attachment ability Which allows one which gives them a unique power. Chad unique power is his skin and his devil arm we see manifest.

Here we clearly see chad displaying super human strength tanking steel beam falling on his back and ripping light poles out of the street

Also notice how the how plp and even hollows are surprised that a human is that strong. This indicts he had awoken his basic fullbring powers at least

Yea Normal ghosts can’t bs touched but the sheer amount of power in a shinigami means they’re solid and closer to humans. That’s why they have to eat and breathe

Yeah the part that they can't touch them was wrong because hollows are more spiritual dense then normal souls they can be touched. But chad could still perceive where it was which normal humans can't
enhanced senses, doesn't support intan or invul

Didn't Base no Soul Powers Chad beat the absolute shit out of a hollow?
The author explained through Ginjo that the soul inside objects give Fullbringers power greater than a human and talked about a telephone pole to explained Chad’s plot hole. Lol

0432-012.png

The author explained through Ginjo that the soul inside objects give Fullbringers power greater than a human and talked about a telephone pole to explained Chad’s plot hole. Lol

0432-012.png
This is a good scan to help explain how Chad was able to knock Shrieker out the air with a telephone pole. Because he’s a budding Fullbringer he can draw out the power of the souls within objects. Don’t know if this topic is still being discussed, I haven’t been following too heavily.

This is a good scan to help explain how Chad was able to knock Shrieker out the air with a telephone pole. Because he’s a budding Fullbringer he can draw out the power of the souls within objects. Don’t know if this topic is still being discussed, I haven’t been following too heavily.
Pretty sure it wasn't brought up before. But you are correct. This should have been pointed out.

Invulnerability is a bit of a stretch. Even if no ordinary human could harm them, that doesn't necessarily make them totally impervious.

Invulnerability is a bit of a stretch. Even if no ordinary human could harm them, that doesn't necessarily make them totally impervious.
It all comes to not having spiritual energy to harm a spiritual being. The telephone pole soul even when it help to empowered Chad, it didn't left any damage on Shrieker.

Well... I'm finally coming back to this thread given i have done what's been asked of me and split the blog into 5 separate smaller blogs.

Soul/Reiryoku Blog:

Shinigami Blog:

Hollow/Arrancar Blog:

Quincy Blog:

Fullbringer Blog:

(Note: I used the Bleach Wiki's summaries for the race-based blogs if that's alright with the site, I've seen other blog use them like the Seven Deadly Sins Demon/Angel blogs so i'm assuming that it's alright to use)

Well... I'm finally coming back to this thread given i have done what's been asked of me and split the blog into 5 separate smaller blogs.

Soul/Reiryoku Blog:

Shinigami Blog:

Hollow/Arrancar Blog:

Quincy Blog:

Fullbringer Blog:

(Note: I used the Bleach Wiki's summaries for the race-based blogs if that's alright with the site, I've seen other blog use them like the Seven Deadly Sins Demon/Angel blogs so i'm assuming that it's alright to use)
Great work bro. Isn't it better to add Blut and other quincies technique in a physiology only?

Kido abilities also

Stealing that sort of content from another wiki is a big no, two wrongs don't make a right and you should reword it so it's original enought for us.

They have millions of souls inside and only one soul consciousness overpowers others takes over whole body. Pretty much they are continuously fighting for individuality between millions of souls memories if i am correct. Let me see. I forgot some things

basically, if u attack them with a normal object or weapon they will not be harmed
But that's like me saying Danny Phantom ghosts should get limited Invulnerability because it's stated and shown that ghosts can't be "harmed" by anything other than ectoplasm or anti-ghost technology.

The Bleach souls just need to be hit on their level. They aren't "Invulnerabe" or at least not in that way. It's like saying intangible beings should get Invulnerability because physical attacks can't harm them. Unless I'm misinterpreting what's being said.

It’s not that Bleach souls can’t be hit by physical stuff but that even with Ichigo being aware of Kisuke being able to interact with souls deems normal weapons like a cane sword as something that can’t harm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back