• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach's Physiology Blog (All Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any damage done to soul reflects in the physical body. So if the soul is erased so is the body
That's just a byproduct of how souls and bodies work in bleach, not the Quincy directly erasing the body. So I don't think it can really be used for anything except maybe a weakness for Ichigo or something since he's the only character in the series who has to leave his body to fight and stuff like that. You could do the same for all other humans.

Edit: Clarifying what I meant.

That's just a byproduct of how souls and bodies work in bleach, not the Quincy directly erasing the body. So I don't think it can really be used for anything except maybe a weakness for Ichigo or something since he's the only character in the series who has to leave his body to fight and stuff like that. You could do the same for all other humans.

Did you already checked this scans ?

Like you said Ichigo is the only source we can depend on so we don't need to use it as weakeness when it's clearly mentioned how it works.

Fullbringer as well maybe this can apply in verses equalization

Something I have been thinking for a while as well a Senkaimon should only be limited dimensional travel. It specifically only allows shinigami to travel between the human world and soul society. This is why they need special tech to copy the portals that hollows can use. This is also the same for the Quincy because shadow only allows them to travel between the shadow world they created and whatever space it overlaps as far as I know it has not been used to travel between proper dimensions.

@Rocker1189 Mayuri sets up a Senkaimon to a Kyogoku in CFYOW, so you're incorrect in the "only between SS and WotL" assessment. However, there is difficulty in setting up Senkaimon to non-WotL/SS places.
Yes because Kyogoku are in between the human world and soul society which is what the senkaimon is able to to. So it makes sense that it can go half way as well. So it is kind of my point as to why senkaimon and shadow users should have limited Diimensional Travel.

Yes because Kyogoku are in between the human world and soul society which is what the senkaimon is able to to. So it makes sense that it can go half way as well. So it is kind of my point as to why senkaimon and shadow users should have limited Diimensional Travel.
Kyogoku are inside the Garganta which sorrounds the realms. The dangai is in between SS and WOTL. Kyogoku are themselves dimensions around the dangai but literally floating far far away that they can't be seeing from inside the dangai. The Kyogoku can also not be acess through the dangai as the walls will swallow you and send you through time.

Kyogoku are inside the Garganta which sorrounds the realms. The dangai is in between SS and WOTL. Kyogoku are themselves dimensions around the dangai but literally floating far far away that they can't be seeing from inside the dangai. The Kyogoku can also not be acess through the dangai as the walls will swallow you and send you through time.
Ok....none of this changes anything I said? They still lie in between wotl and SS and thus unlike heuco mundo can be accessed by senkaimon.

Again, this isnt changing anything I am saying....
The dimensions are not in the inbetween Wotl and SS. The Kyogoku are inside the Garganta same place where all the dimensions in Bleach are located. If Senkaimon is been discussed to only open to anything inbetween Wotl and SS then that is an erroneus argument as Senkaimon by default would open to all dimensions just like Descorrer portals. As all dimensions are inbetween SS and Wotl by default with the exception of Hell. It would be simpler to argue for Senkaimon never been used by shinigami to go to HM. However, there is a kido spell called Keikaigi which Urahara uses to open a portal to Garganta and HM.

IIRC didn't someone said earlier that Mayuri created a Senkaimon to Hueco Mundo from Soul Society but it took effort and time? Was Mayuri's clone able to enter Hueco Mundo? He said his clone body couldn't enter Valley of Screams because his satellite range didn't reach that far? In the Hell arc Mayuri has holograms that can attack instead. lol

Again, never before in the series before we see Sklaverei is the idea of taking Reshi from Souls present. Only when it is employed are we clearly shown this is possible but the explanation for it is that this is their basic ability taken to its greatest heights. To me, that implies that the fault isn't in people inherently resisting the attempts, the fault is in the quincy for not having the skill/power to do so.

So, no, I do not agree with giving this reistance. Unless you or someone else brings something new to the table, I don't think I'll be agreeing with this.
Since you won't change your mind on this issue, nor am i, i won't respond to this point with you anymore. I'll make sure to list this within the OP that you disagree with this addition.

While the statement given might fall under the text-book definition, it doesn't give enough clue for this to be clear-cut. Unless you can list an instance somewhere in the series, where a character just transmits their thoughts to others without the user of a Kido or Zanpakto-like ability, there isn't enough here for me to approve giving telepathy.
"Are you against communicating using Spiritual Pressure"

The statement within its self gives an inherent instance since Shunsui's directly implying they can communicate with Reiatsu, your assuming more against the ability despite the fact every bit of evidence for the claim points to my argument.

Fine with me.
Great.

Because a ball has reduced damage, not increased. So listing under damage boost doesn't make sense. And the speed of the attack goes up as a trade-off of the damage drop, which since we don't have anything for just a flat speed increase, Limited Stat Amping seems the best bet.

It's a weird technique that doesn't really fit well with our listed powers and abilities, so that's just how I'm making sense of it.
I'm fine with this compromise, i'll make sure to add this in the blog

You're right she doesn't say only her squad can do so, however, with that statement and the fact that the Quincy robot seemed surprised, this isn't just something everyone of a certain power can do. It's a skill thing. And it being a skill thing, I think means that it should be rewarded to those that show it instead of just flatly everyone a certain strength. Now, if you have other instances of characters showing Stealth Mastery, I'll walk back this point but for now a no from me.
I'll grab the scans from other characters that proves my point, give me a few.

First things first split the races

Specify the absorptions as "Spiritual Energy Absorption" so it can be clearer.

Aura Suppression instead of Stealth Mastery. If someone is looking at them, stealth mastery's not good.

We don't list other wikis as justifications. Upload scans or references, but not other wikis.

That's not Awakened Power, that's Reactive Power Level.

Everything else is fine

First things first split the races
Specify the absorptions as "Spiritual Energy Absorption" so it can be clearer.
Will do.

Aura Suppression instead of Stealth Mastery. If someone is looking at them, stealth mastery's not good.

We don't list other wikis as justifications. Upload scans or references, but not other wikis.
Alright.

I'll made sure the change those out for IMGUR scans.

That's not Awakened Power, that's Reactive Power Level.

Everything else is fine
Alright, i'll change that.

Nice, thank you for commenting.

About invulverability, how does it work? Because, like, Yamamoto was able to hurt and kill a Hollow with his bare hands

If it's not awoken I don' think we can really consider him using it in that instance.

Not at all, I think, unless they are statements or instances that show otherwise?

Rukia seeing Chad punching a Hollow didn't think he had the potential to become a Shinigami or was impressed that he could hurt a Soul, she just said that he feels no fear

The invulnerability comes from the fact that Ichigo didn't believe that Urahara's attacks could damage his body, but Uragara's spiritual pressure regardless of how he was holding back, is obviously superior to Chad's

Ichigo is also not a reliable source at this point in the series

Yeah the scan i posted said their powers bloomed along side hollow attacks

Chad was being attacked by hollow so logically his powers would awaken at that instance
Chad's powers only awakened when he was fighting Bulbous G, and we're shown as much in that fight with his arm actually transforming. In his fight with Shrieker before this, there is nothing like that. He just throws out punches which hurt the hollow he's fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back