• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach's Physiology Blog (All Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not that Bleach souls can’t be hit by physical stuff but that even with Ichigo being aware of Kisuke being able to interact with souls deems normal weapons like a cane sword as something that can’t harm him.
I see. I guess limited Invulnerability could work then. Need to go revise Danny Phantom ghosts.

Neutral on the Invulnerability debate, as I'm not knowledgeable enough to really make a decisive verdict
to simplify it: the characters on bleach (shinigami and hollow) cannot be seen, heard or sensed but can be touched, However no thing made of normal matter (Kishi) can harm them, what the characters on verse use to harm each other (when they use object) those objects are made of Spiritual matter (reishi)

while objects on earth made of normal matter does contain reishi, the concentration is not high enough to where normal objects would harm spiritual beings

Is this what the profiles are meant to look like when the physiology blogs are added? I used Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen as an example.
1. Regarding How The Text Will Look On The Profiles

For every character within the verse the text will look something like "Soul/Race Physiology (Soul: High-Tier/Race: High-Tier Hollow)", of course replacing the ratings depending on that characters corresponding level of "soul existence" and their alignment with a specific race.

It'll basically look like "Soul Physiology and Quincy Physiology (Soul: High Tier/Quincy: Sternritter Tier)" for someone like Yhwach as an example.

The resistances are in the blog so you don't have to put "All standard resistances granted by Sternritter Tier Quincy and High Tier Soul physiology" In the resistances section of the profile.

why would they get that?
They have millions of souls inside and only one soul consciousness overpowers others takes over whole body. Pretty much they are continuously fighting for individuality between millions of souls memories if i am correct. Let me see. I forgot some things

Vasto lordes and adjuchas can over power the minds of other hollows and take over the main body

Probably, yes. However, I was told that you need edit permissions. Can you explain please?
I was going to tell you after i'm done doing the edits to the profiles that aren't locked.

I think that way would be a lot easier for you and me.

Then here in a little bit (couple hours, just woke up and gotta eat) i'll start adding the additions.

If any mods/trusted regular members could help me with this process it'll help me immensely, I've laid out how the text should look on the profiles in the OP and here.

If anyone needs more context on anything regarding the text, please just ask me.

Okay. If you need me to unlock pages for you, somebody will need to write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for all of the relevant locked pages.

I am not going to run all Bleach pages through an unlocking script, as I wouldn't know which ones that are appropriate to lock afterwards. Please write down the EXACTLY WORDED titles for ALL of the ones that are CURRENTLY LOCKED, so I can focus on the right ones instead.

Thank you, but the links are unnecessary as I use an automated locking/unlocking script, and you need to list the titles for the pages EXACTLY as they are worded in the wiki, which you have not consistently done above.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-Timeskip)​

Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Timeskip)​

Ichibē Hyōsube​

Ōetsu Nimaiya​

Tenjirō Kirinji​

Senjumaru Shutara​

Sosuke Aizen​

Yhwach​

Soul King​

Zangetsu​

Thank you. I will unlock the pages now. Tell me here when you are done.

My script was not able to handle that text format. Can you write the titles in a normal manner instead?

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-Timeskip)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Timeskip)
Ichibē Hyōsube
Ōetsu Nimaiya
Tenjirō Kirinji
Senjumaru Shutara
Sosuke Aizen
Yhwach
Soul King
Zangetsu

Thank you. I have unlocked the pages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back