• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World" (CONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for starters that 6-B key is going to be higher this month. That 6-B rating is from Gremmy, but True Shikai is greater than Dangai and Dangai is going to scale 12-24 times Lanza's result that will be higher than 6-B already.

This isn't a valid complaint. However, this argument is for another thread.

Do not get me wrong, I'm not saying that True Shikai Ichigo is superior to Soul King Yhwach, is that if Soul King Yhwach is superior to a weakened soul king, Ichigo in his Hollow form that raises reiatsu as Bankai is in same level as Yhwach, so it's not unthinkable that True Shikai Ichigo is a little below that.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Well for starters that 6-B key is going to be higher this month. That 6-B rating is from Gremmy, but True Shikai is greater than Dangai and Dangai is going to scale 12-24 times Lanza's result that will be higher than 6-B already.
This isn't a valid complaint. However, this argument is for another thread.
Can you Message me on my wall about why this is the case unless it's relevant to the Topic.

Hollowfied True Bankai > True Bankai > Hollowfied True Shikai > True Shikai

True Bankai is what kills Yhwach and we know Soul King Yhwach was toying with True Shikai like nothing.

And Almighty Yhwach was even toying with True Shikai as he uses his bare hands to block Ichigo's attacks and even casually sends Ichigo flying with Telekinesis.

If Almighty Yhwach toying with True Shikai Ichigo is true than shouldn't the part about True Shikai's Ichigo holding back and staggering Almighty Yhwach be removed from his profile than? Cause this is the reason why he is currently 6-B.

Hollowfied True Bankai > True Bankai > Hollowfied True Shikai > True Shikai
True Bankai is what kills Yhwach and we know Soul King Yhwach was toying with True Shikai like nothing.

And Almighty Yhwach was even toying with True Shikai as he uses his bare hands to block Ichigo's attacks and even casually sends Ichigo flying with Telekinesis.
Oh...I meant about True Shikai being > Dangai and the 12-24× multiplier.

Soul King Yhwach does not do that lol, he gets serious and gets up from his chair to kill Ichigo, while Ichigo just tanka his attacks and absorbs.

Yoruichi says that Bankai can increase from 5 to 10x, not more than that.

Peter1129 said:
If Almighty Yhwach toying with True Shikai Ichigo is true than shouldn't the part about True Shikai's Ichigo holding back and staggering Almighty Yhwach be removed from his profile than? Cause this is the reason why he is currently 6-B.
Ichigo is also 6-B for being above Hogyoku Aizen who is 6-B for power-scaling above Shikai Kenpachi who is 6-B.

Again, Almighty Yhwach toyed with True Shikai Ichigo. True Shikai Ichigo was casually sent away with TK by Almighty Yhwach, he shouldn't scale to Almighty Yhwach.

What!? Yes he should, he tanked attacks from Yhwach without bothering. As I keep saying, there is no consistency in saying that Ichigo 6-B will jump to 5-B, simply because the increase he made from Shikai to his Hollow form is not that big. Ichigo has no resistance to TK, why would this be relevant?

He did not tank attacks from a serious Almighty Yhwach. Again, he literally toyed with him.

TK is literally force, you can overpower TK with force. True Shikai Ichigo was not strong enough and Almighty Yhwach used his bare hands to casually match True Shikai Ichigo.

MachTwo said:
Peter1129 said:
Doesn't True Shikai Ichigo's profile say he held back Almighty Yhwach who scales above Mimihagi?
Almighty Yhwach doesn't scale above Mimihagi. Almighty Yhwach has the same tier as True Shikai Ichigo since he was rated above Ichibei, Yamamoto and True Shikai Ichigo.
0620-014.png
Well shit...

I guess Almighty Yhwach is above Mimihagi.

This isn't an issue with scaling since Almighty Yhwach fights only two characters, True Shikai Ichigo and Ichibei and Almighty Yhwach fodders them both.

But now this means Almighty Yhwach = the Weakened Soul King's feat. Mimihagi = the Weakened Soul King's feat.

Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach = the Weakened Soul King's feat x 2.

Soul King Absorbed Yhwach = the Weakened Soul King's feat x 3.

And even if you were right, a Soul King Yhwach who casually did a Low 5-B feat, was casually attacking Ichigo, an Ichigo who was throwing himself over his attacks just to absorb it, so he would be scalable anyway. GT did not work on Yhwach The Almighty because of its Hax and not because of its durability.

You can't scale that.

Yhwach was way more casual when he foddered True Shikai Ichigo than when he lifted the Wandenreich and performed the Low 5-B feat.

In fact, Yhwach turned off the Almighty when he fought True Shikai Ichigo and had it on when he performed the Low 5-B feat.

So yes, Yhwach was way more casual with Ichigo, so we can't sacle True Shikai Ichigo to Almighty nor Soul King Yhwach.

It's not as if you could say that disabling the almighty would lower your AP. Since I know you need to resist TK, Ichigo was also caught off guard by TK. Yhwach did not stop Ichigo's sword with one hand, he used his arm and it is not difficult to think that he used blut vene, after all he damaged Ichigo with that. And you have not yet approached me about what I said about the power increase.

Disabling the Almighty shows that he's taking Ichigo for a joke. He's nowhere near serious.

In fact, in the entire fight of Soul King Yhwach vs True Shikai Ichigo:

1) Yhwach has the Almighty turned off.

2) Yhwach is literally sitting on his throne the entire time.

3) He's making fun of Ichigo and not even aiming for Orihime.

4) He's saying Ichigo is still helpless even when Orihime heals him.

There is no way True Shikai Ichigo scales, you're practically derailing at this point with this reach.

Yhwach gets up from his chair yes and that was before Ichigo used his Hollow form, he disable his Almighty means he's only using his AP. I'm not derailing anything, this topic was made to see who can or can not climb, I'm just proving my point.

And I've already said, I'm not saying that True Shikai Ichigo is on the same level as Soul King Yhwach, he's below that, so much so that his Hollow form increase allowed is at the same level as Soul King Yhwach.

Edit: Another point is that Ichibei absorbed the reiatsu of Ichigo to be able to resuscitate.. As you said above, Almighty Yhwach is on the same level as Soul King weakened, so it makes sense what is said in the novels, proving my point. Ichigo was not taking those attacks from Yhwach seriously, he was just absorbing Reiatsu.

Well if True Shikai Ichigo doesn't even remotely scale to Almighty Yhwach than we're probably going to need to update his profile description again once this revision goes through. Cause if he still keeps his current justification True Shikai Ichigo, Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen would also be whatever tier the three planet feat is whenever it's calced.

If what you said is correct @Imade, Ichigo would need to use Bankai or his Hollow form to become Soul King and that makes no sense at all.

No one did answer to my question where the planet part is coming from if I remember correctly even in the movie they said ss and human world you are contradicting the whole purpose of the last thread

I do not believe that it is contradicting itself, in fact this is used to support the calculation, so how can it be contradictory?

I see no reason not to climb Ichigo Post Dangai or Aizen Transcendent. They are on a completely different level, to the point that even the effects of Dangai are not able to affect them directly. They transcend everything the reiatsu addresses.

According to Ichibei, Rei-o was described as "he who transcends everything". This is a clear reference. I would leave it as Unknown Tier until having a longer discussion.

I mean shikai is still just 1/10 bankai at least, so being anything less than tier 5 wouldn't make sense at all.

M11UTD said:
I mean shikai is still just 1/10 bankai at least, so being anything less than tier 5 wouldn't make sense at all.
Sorry I did not understand your point, did you mean that True Shikai should be on level 5 as well?

KazuiK said:
I do not believe that it is contradicting itself, in fact this is used to support the calculation, so how can it be contradictory?
The contradiction comme from saying that ss is multi solar system and the same for HM in the previous thread to say right now that ss and human world are just planets so what the point of the previous long discussion

KazuiK said:
M11UTD said:
Sorry I did not understand your point, did you mean that True Shikai should be on level 5 as well?
Yes, I can't see how can bankai simply just multiply his stats over billions of times, when the highest number stated was just 10 times. Though you can argue that he got an upgrade after absorbing Yhwach's reishi to unlock his hollow form.

Yeah, I think 5-A could be a solid rating from the calculation here for scalings from Senna.

I am still open for another calc, nonetheless. From Imade's arguments, it looks like True Shikai Ichigo won't scaled.

Also, I believe Bleach Bankai's Multipliers were rejected in the past because they were unreliable or inconsistent with the Powerscaling.

Bankai Multipliers are only inconsistent when applied to Bankai that aren't solely reliant on a single factor, imho.

Ichigo's Bankai is solely a speed boost. It compresses all of his Reiryoku into a tiny form to massively amp his speed; Reiryoku increases equate to an increase in physicals, therefore a 5-10x boost equates to a 5-10x speed boost.

Same for Kenpachi Zaraki. His Zanpakuto ability is simply 'hit things harder' alongside an absurd boost in his reiryoku, so it would be a straight 5-10x AP multiplier for him.

All that aside:

Soul King Yhwach being at least 5-A based from the Senna feat seems fine, especially when taking into account that his currently-accepted 5-B Wandenreich lifting feat was so casual; contextually it makes sense.

Agreed with Kep; the only argument to be made further would be how high into 5-A SK is, due to the absurdly short timeframe within which the worlds would collapse into each other/how rapidly they are brought into alignment.

But 5-A Weakened/SK Yhwach and 4-A Prime SK are good by me.

I have no issue helping put a profile for the Soul King together, side note. It will consist of an absolutely absurd amount of abilities, but it's still a necessary undertaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back