• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I may have speculated a bit about the truth seeking balls. From what I've seen there's no way of knowing on what level it can destroy stuff on.

I only said truth seeking balls are on a molecular level because I did not see why particle style would destroy things on a molecular level and the tsb could not. That's the only reason why I made that statement.

I'll do more research on the tsb before I comment any further.

@uchiha, let me give u a better explanation:

edo tensei is ninjutsu. reanimations are made of edo tensei, they are not even flesh and blood, they are just some artificial bodies (yes, they come from a sacrifice, but they transform after, and they have no flesh or blood) made by edo tensei (ninjutsu, which TSB cancels). basically this - TSB cancels ninjutsu, reanimated bodies are basically ninjutsu, its that simple.

sakura's body is flesh and blood however, it is not a ninjutsu, TSB cant just cancel her body, sure it stabs her, but when the rod is out she can regenerate by creating new cells, so it doesnt matter on what level TSB destroys stuff.

kaguya's ash bones are superior on impact tho, once they hit, rotting spreads through the body and u just cant stop it.

Yes truth seeking balls negate Edo tensei because Edo tensei is a ninjutsu. But truth seeking balls not only negate ninjutsu but also they turn anything they come in contact with to dust not just Edo.

I will agree that Aizen can regenerate from it. I will concede that point. I do agree with your statement.

Anyway minato tried to attack obito with a Kunai and obito tapped it with his truth seeking rod and the top bit of the kunai broke off showing that the rod or tsb can do damage to objects via touch.

Wasn't Sakura pierced by a black receiver though? Also, with that kind of example, it would be like saying that Edo Tensei can be absorbed by Preta Path since they're ninjutsu. Also, I'm not sure why this thread has this much replies when speed is not equalized. Obviously, Team Bleach wins. But if speed is equalized, I'll vote for Team Naruto.

If speed is equalized wont KS kinda be useless in a team match? I can think of multiple ways for Team Naruto to counter KS and even if one or 2 ppl get effected whats stopping them from either using clones or the other team members to tell each other where Aizen is so they can attack him and not the illusions?

If speed is equalized im going with team naruto but if not then its a speed stomp

@Anime4Life2020

You're right. Everyone on Team Naruto is resistant to Kyōka Suigetsu in their own way.

But it wouldn't matter for Obito since he would get disintegrated just by being near Aizen.

Character A looks at Aizen, he falls under KS. Aizen doesn't need to do anything after fusing with his sword to active it.

You look at Aizen and is over. <_<

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wasn't Sakura pierced by a black receiver though? Also, with that kind of example, it would be like saying that Edo Tensei can be absorbed by Preta Path since they're ninjutsu.
Also, I'm not sure why this thread has this much replies when speed is not equalized. Obviously, Team Bleach wins. But if speed is equalized, I'll vote for Team Naruto.
it looks to me like she was pierced TSR, madara was holding that rod before she charged, also sage6 madara never used those receivers from what i know, since TSR is superior anyway, but it doesnt matter, since it has black receivers properties. like when naruto restrained madara's limbo clone with it.

sage6 naruto had the same rods.

@Vox

Kyōka Suigetsu isn't passive. Aizen has to mentally activate it. Unless you can explain to me how NaNaNa Najahkoop was able to use The Underbelly to paralyse Aizen? I mean, he should have fallen under the effects of Aizen's Shikai if it doesn't require activation, right?

@Ragazz Sorry, you might be right because I don't really remember that part. In fact, I don't remember Naruto pinning Madara with his TSBs at all. All I remember about Naruto immobilizing Madara at any point was when he used Jiton: Rasengan to bind him.

@Vox
Kyōka Suigetsu isn't passive. Aizen has to mentally activate it. Unless you can explain to me how NaNaNa Najahkoop was able to use The Underbelly to paralyse Aizen? I mean, he should have fallen under the effects of Aizen's Shikai if it doesn't require activation, right?

@Ragazz Sorry, you might be right because I don't really remember that part. In fact, I don't remember Naruto pinning Madara with his TSBs at all. All I remember about Naruto immobilizing Madara at any point was when he used Jiton: Rasengan to bind him.
its after jinton, when sasuke went after the real madara, while naruto took care of limbo madara

@Vox

My explination was vague, so let me strecht it. Aizen doesn't need to move or make a command to activate or release it now. But yes he does need to ativate it mentally. Also, Nanana caught Aizen with a sneak attack while he was talking to Mayuri in a chair where he can't move or react. That is a vague example.

If an ability requires activation, it isn't passive, right? If it was passive, it wouldn't matter if Aizen was distracted or not. NaNaNa would have fallen under the effects. You can correct me if I'm wrong.

If an ability requires activation, it isn't passive, right? If it was passive, it wouldn't matter if Aizen was distracted or not. NaNaNa would have fallen under the effects. You can correct me if I'm wrong.
Is not passive as long as he doesn't active it, which he always do when starting a fight.

Um, from what I know, an ability that requires activation is not passive. That is, it's not like Yhwach's The Almighty that's passive since he awakened it.

Um, from what I know, an ability that requires activation is not passive. That is, it's not like Yhwach's The Almighty that's passive since he awakened it.
There are a lot of passive abilities after activation in fiction, to my knowledge. Actually, Yhwach can turn it off, he said himself.

Aizen's KS is rendered useless against Narutoverse; Nartutoverse specializes in illusion resistance.

The Naruto team also have sensory/precognition with way better AP than Bleach team, out duking them till Yhwach is left

+ team Naruto

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
Aizen's KS is rendered useless against Narutoverse; Nartutoverse specializes in illusion resistance.
KS has its own rules, no illusion in Naruto has KS effects or properties, besides controlling the 5 senses of course.

>Once caught by KS you won't notice the difference immediately, since you're not frozen in your knees like Genjutsu. You can actually move in real time.

>Once in KS you can't escape it, even if you know you're under an illusion. (Not even time/reality manipulation can set you free. Only Aizen can release it.) In Naruto illusions can be broken easily by disrupting the chakra, even with KS Yamamoto had to let Aizen physically stab him to finally sense KS reiatsu. Which doesn't exist anymore, since Aizen fuse with it.

>Once you have seen KS for the first time, each other time KS is release again you'll fall under it without the need to look at it. Genjutsu still needs to be cast again at the victim.

Edit: Bleach Team Blizzes for weeks until Naruto Team gets tired after a few days.

^^ thats pretty much what genjutsu is, also tsukuyomi is superior to that, which sasuke resisted with his regular sharingan.

the naruto team have superior eyes to that and naruto has kurama.

KS affects the senses, genjutsu's affect the senses too.

I described the difference above, and Genjutsu has never shown those properties. Granted, Genjutsu has more properties but none of the above. Except for the 5 five senses, like i said.

do not apply mechanics of one verse above the other in a crossover. use combined mechanics. u should focus more on similarities rather than differences. i doubt u will find 2 different verses with completely identical logic on abilities and effects.

for example i could apply naruto's logic here - that the only thing that will work against madara are plain physical attacks, since bleach characters dont have sage jutsu or sage chakra for that matter.

Sorry, is an ability we can't change a characters powers. Reiatsu is already change into energy to equaled chakra. Even do, Reiatsu is a property of Reiryoku the energy in the verse. Too much nerfl

I don't see KS being above any Genjutsu in Naruto. The only difference is how they are activated and how they affect the person. Now this is separate from in verse logic because unlike in Bleach, as been stated out and ignored in Many threads, Naruto Characters are resistant to Illusions whereas Bleach Character's aren't.

This Logic of KS being worth shit whilst going against Naruto characters is....well, contrived in my opinion. Everyone on team Naruto either has a Sharingan which is resistant to Illusions and can see through it, or sensing capabilities that get over KS. But after reading threads here, including this one, because KS works on everyone in bleach, despite the fact it's not a verse that has the concept of mind ******* resistance, any argument against it no matter how sound dealing with a verse that has these concepts is essentially crazy talk to certain debaters from what I've witnessed. So there is really no point in this debate being this is the case.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
Now this is separate from in verse logic because unlike in Bleach, as been stated out and ignored in Many threads, Naruto Characters are resistant to Illusions whereas Bleach Character's aren't.
They would had have resistance if the Author hadn't may a flawless illusion ability that last even for hundreds of years.

HokageMangaVox said:
BarryAllen2.0 said:
Now this is separate from in verse logic because unlike in Bleach, as been stated out and ignored in Many threads, Naruto Characters are resistant to Illusions whereas Bleach Character's aren't.
They would had have resistance if the Author hadn't may a flawless illusion ability that last even for hundreds of years.
How long KS lasts is irrelevant. And 2nd, that's no excuse. Fact is, Kubo introduced only 2 forms of Mind ******* via KS and Shinji's ZanPakuto...(well Rokuro's maybe but its more Reality Warping in my mind) and in addition to this, he hasn't introduced the concept of resistance to such abilities.

So we can't just say KS will just work without opposition in a verse where that concept is prevalent with characters of Similar power.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
How long KS lasts is irrelevant. And 2nd, that's no excuse. Fact is, Kubo introduced only 2 forms of Mind ******* via KS and Shinji's ZanPakuto...(well Rokuro's maybe but its more Reality Warping in my mind) and in addition to this, he hasn't introduced the concept of resistance to such abilities.

So we can't just say KS will just work without opposition in a verse where that concept is prevalent with characters of Similar power.
How so?

Feats, and abilities aren't excuses.

Aizen adapting in seconds to Shinji's shikai is irrelevant? What about Aizen using KS on himself to take his senses back? We have seen characters powers work on themselves, it doesn't take a genius to do that.

There is a problem with that theory, in Naruto they can counter a Genjutsu by manipulating the Chakra in the brain, KS doesn't manipulate energy, just the senses like Infinite Tsukuyumi does as we seen with people without Chakra, so their method to brake free is quite different and we can't assume the Sharringan or cloak will work without feats. The only one who broke the Infinite Tsukuyumi which only affects the senses was Naruto, and Sasuke's Seals. However Sasuke's Rinnegan gives him immunity to it. (I'm not saying KS is as strong as infinite Tsukuyumi, it just has the same properties of affecting the victim) There is your similarity.

HokageMangaVox said:
How so?

Feats, and abilities aren't excuses.
This right here is why. There are no such feats of resistance in Bleach to Mind ******* thus in a verse where the concept is prevalent, the mind ******* in bleach is not as effective as it is in verse. This is common sense at this point.
And adapting to something =/= Resistant to Something:

Resist: "To not be affected or harmed by (something)."

^This was not Aizen. Shinji's Zanpakuto ability affected him and he adapted to it, he didn't fight off it's effects.

And no. Stopping the flow of chakra then amping it isn't the only form of resistance in Naruto. Sharingan and Rinnegan are simply resistant. Sharingan see's through illusions, no energy manipulation needed and Rinnegan is just resistant period to visual based illusions. This was already proven. And in the fight with Yamamoto, Kubo proved that sensing can overcome KS and due to the fact people like Naruto and other's have sensing superiority, KS isn't a threat. Aizen would do better trying to fight blow for blow then using KS.

Where is it proven that sensing can overcome ks. You can sense that you are being under it but that does not mean you can get out of it.

We have never seen anyone get out of ks.

Also I don't remember anyone with the rinnegan fuelling under an illusion either. It's difficult to go off.

I have not been in this particular debate for a while so if I said something wrong and people have talked about it please tell me.

Infinite Tsukiyomi; Tsukiyomi in general is at the highest tier of illusion fuckery you can deal with. Itachi made his girlfriend live an entire lifetime in less than a fraction of a second using the regular Tsukiyomi. As shown in the story, EVERYONE lived entire lifetimes during Infinite Tsukiyomi and were stuck in what ever dreams they imagined when it was actually only a few hours in real time. Narutoverse has a great specialty in dealing with illusion hax. Of course chakra might be involved, but that doesn't mean chakra can't be used to take yourself out of it. + As Barry said Sharingan and Rinnegan are just blatantly resistant to illlusions mean while everyone else on the team has their own way of poking out. This is like trying to impress Dragon Ball Z with ability of flight.

i dont think we should be talking as much about KS as we should about IT instead, it is superior to KS, and bleach has no resistance to it whatsoever.

unlike naruto team to KS.

^It was more like a joke on KS being so important that becomes the most discussed ability.

Anthesis is able ro counter Almighty. He can reverse anything it happenned. " Uryü can designate any two targets and completely reverse anything that has already occurred between the two of them. For example, if Uryü were to be greatly injured while fighting an opponent, he could reverse what occurred between himself and his enemy, simultaneously healing himself while grievously wounding his opponent. "

Source bleach wiki
Ôåæ Bleach manga; Chapter 679, page 8-9

Bleach team win.

It's hardly possible because Madara regenerate with edo tensei. So uryu didn't really still injuried more than 10 seconds. That's the problem with Uryu abilities more the ennemy power is strong more Uryu is strong. His power his completely haxed he can reversed anything happenned between two people no just injury also genjutsu ninijutsu reiatsu all biju rasengan kido punch ...

Bazz said your the only one who can beat Ywhach with all his ability. Uryu ability was not show during a long time but this ability is one off the best with Almighty.

Antithesis doesn't guarantee the win. It's a stalemate.

Everybody on Naruto team save for Juubito is stronger than Eveyone on Bleach team save for Yhwach. Balance and AT aren't guarantee wins plus With Energy absorbtion and Madara's and Yhwach's Immortality its a Tie Game.

KS has been debated enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back