• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Speed upgrades

The title is rather self explanatory, recently RavenSupreme made a new revised calculation of the old Mimihagi calc which 26126,4 mach results or sub Rel. We're using a time frame of 10 seconds however me and many other agree that 10 seconds seems a little too long given the context of the feat. So the suggestion was to use 5 seconds rather than 10, with 5 it'd give us 5.93 SoL or Sub Relativistic +. Here's the calc and all credit goes to RavenSupreme. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RavenSupreme/Revising_Bleach_Speeds_―_Request

Who does this scale to?

1: Mimihagi

2: Ichibei

3: Ishida

4: Haschwalth

5: EoS Aizen

6: Ichigo

7: Yhwach

I stand by what I said. 5 seconds is too low.

That said, is this feat portrayed in the anime? The anime timeframe is usable if the depiction is close to the original.

Well, the 10 second timeframe is what was accepted by the calc group and Kaltias. It is also the result that we are able to link to.

You can ask Raven Supreme to modify the calc with a 5 second time-frame. However, I doubt the calc group would accept that. They're already throwing Bleach a bone as it is with the acceptance of the 10 second time-frame.

@PaChi2

We are working on modifying our currently too lenient standards in that regard.

Soldier Blue said:
You can ask Raven Supreme to modify the calc with a 5 second time-frame. However, I doubt the calc group would accept that. They're already throwing Bleach a bone as it is with the acceptance of the 10 second time-frame.
I do not support the usage of 5 seconds. If we were to immediately start accepting feats without proper timeframe with lower and lower values because "it would make sense" we would end up with heavy inflated calculations.

The same argument could technically be made for the non-acceptance of 10 seconds. Albeit here I am lacking any in-verse knowledge as such I will accept it, when people with knowledge on the verse make a good case as of "why" it can be used.

It seems like there'd be more, you know Elite Guards, Ishida and Jugram and a few of the stronger Captains.

Mimihagi, True Shikai Ichigo / Dangai Ichigo, Yhwach, Transcendent Aizen / EOS Aizen, Ishida, Ichibei, and Haschwalth.

That's what I can remember. Ishida kept up with Ichigo who was pissed off at him, and Haschwalth obviously scales. There's also Inoue who reacted to Yhwach's attack, but I think that was regarded as PIS or something.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
It seems like there'd be more, you know Elite Guards, Ishida and Jugram and a few of the stronger Captains.
I thought elite guard and stronger captain scales to Gisele MHS+ feat?

Dat Dot said:
I think pretty much who has "At least Massively Hypersonic+" rating is scaled. Maybe.

I was under this assumption since it wouldn't make too much sense. Maybe "At least Massively Hypersonic +, Like Sub Relativistic" for them?

Sorry a question. If this calc accepted, shouldn't Yhwach's 6-A feat get recalc thanks to new speed and new distance to SKP?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I was under this assumption since it wouldn't make too much sense. Maybe "At least Massively Hypersonic +, Like Sub Relativistic" for them?
Well, I was under the assumption that people who has "At least Massively Hypersonic+" were used to be sub rel or relavistic from the old calcs and downgraded to At least MHS+. But, It seems I was wrong.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nah, Royal Guard never scaled from Mimihagi's feat.
What's the new distance? I saw different values in the blog.
Actually, Ichibei scales to base Yhwach, reaction speed only tho.

Back