• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Speed upgrades

I will unsubscribe from this thread now. You can message me when you have decided which characters that should scale and need to have their pages unlocked.

time out... if ichigo is getting scaled right.. what about the stern ritters that could some what keep up with him? its not like he got a buff fighting juha he couldnt use bankai so he was still fighting in shikai unless i missed something

Zezu1995 said:
time out... if ichigo is getting scaled right.. what about the stern ritters that could some what keep up with him? its not like he got a buff fighting juha he couldnt use bankai so he was still fighting in shikai unless i missed something
Ichigo casually blitzed all of the Sternritter that fought him. And he only lost to Askin because of his unique hax.

ok what about reactions? inoue should get it due to this no? http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-675?id=281591

also while we on the speed subject.. i hear you guys dont count light speed feats if light bends or w.e what about barro? did his light bend? i dont remembering it doing that

Im just trolling u.

Now for the real question can u also give me the chapter as i will need to get a bit more info for angsizeing.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Im just trolling u.
Now for the real question can u also give me the chapter as i will need to get a bit more info for angsizeing.
here https://*********.me/manga/bleach/s1/v30/c266 the full chapter

This is a tricky one give me around an hour and i should be done

i need one more information

I know that Rukia blasted the hole through the wall

So my questions are:

Whats the name of the guy dodging

Does he have an official height.

Does Rukia have an official height.

My opinion may not matter that much but....Raven did an awesome job no doubt,but the distance to the soul king palace is much more than that and it's affecting the Mimihagi calcs

Ichigo used shunpo through out the journey I mean look at this conversation ROYAL GUARD :"if you use shunpo it will take 7 days "(referring to normal shunpo which is at least hypersonic+ or maybe referencing i his own shunpo speed which is low end also hypersonic+-MHS) ICHIGO :"if it takes normal shunpo one week it will take me 9 hours"(referring to his own speed in base which is low end MHS)

This statement was made by ichigo in full knowledge of his abilities, couple with the fact that the Quincy invasion started 5 hours prior, ichigo had no reason to slow down he left as fast he could with a blast(after making a call to urahara) and crashed down on SS with a blast. Saying he stopped for tea on his way is redundant,its like say "boarding a plane" but running part of the way Shunpo may be short burst speed technique but characters have been shown linking shunpo steps together to travel..like youruichi traveling to the outskirts of seireitei in 100 steps or so while carrying ichigo and yamamoto being impressed when Kyouraku was able to carry nanao Away from the vicinity of his reiatsu in 1 shunpo step,also ichigo was shunpo stepping around byakuya in their fight..

my point is saying the feat is too great when calculated via character statement and manga feats Doesn't make it Inflated or wrong it's just how it is..

Anything above 1 minute assumed timeframe is something i'm not comfortable with, we shouldn't be assuming timeframes anyway (not saying we can't) but when we do it's best to lowball, an example being the Madara moon feat which originally had an assumed timeframe of 1 minute.

So yeah, 5 seconds and other timeframes like that are far too short.

You have a point Zzsax,but people don't think it's right for the distance to be so large so they'll ignore canon if it doesn't match what is "suppose" to be correct.

I agree 10 seconds is good anything higher would be nonsense,the elite sternritters should have possibly in my opinion,they're for sure faster then Mach 1,000 fodder sternritters.

Zzsax said:
My opinion may not matter that much but....Raven did an awesome job no doubt,but the distance to the soul king palace is much more than that and it's affecting the Mimihagi calcs

my point is saying the feat is too great when calculated via character statement and manga feats Doesn't make it Inflated or wrong it's just how it is..
The only problem is there's no way to apply shunpo to it by taking feats from calcs, that would be calc stacking.

but another site had kenpachi at mach 3k due to meteorite , did we ever do the speed for it on this page?

Can't Mach 1 be used for shunpo? In the first arc Ichigo shunpo was faster than sound. (Shrieker sound waves to detonate bombs)

Back