• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Speed upgrades

The only problem is there's no way to apply shunpo to it by taking feats from calcs, that would be calc stacking.

There is one feat shunpo feat that doesn't involve calc stacking though ....the famous and dreaded MACH 500

ONE THING!

I would really appreciate if one of u guys bumps the calc in calculations evaluations thread as im already bumping several of my other calcs.

Thank you.

Zzsax said:
There is one feat shunpo feat that doesn't involve calc stacking though ....the famous and dreaded MACH 500
Pretty sure we don't really accept that here since Gin lied about his bankai, i know you're going to say "Gin lied to Aizen" but it would make no sense for Gin to tell a different lie to Ichigo, he outright says it doesn't move as fast as he said it did and he likely said the same speed to Aizen.

JUST A NORMAL QUESTION, ICHIGO HAVE DOUBLE AMOUNT OF REITSU THEN CAPTAINS SP ITS OK TO SCALE HIS SPEED TO OTHER CHARACTER SPEED? ALSO DEATH BATTLE CACLS HIS SPEED AT 40% FASTER THAN SPEED OF LIGHT, CAN ANYONE ALSO CHECK THAT

@Tata Databook shows the exact same info he told Ichigo,so he in fact didn't lie to Ichigo and only lied to Aizen.Who he was also plotting against for decades.

@Tatahakai I thought he was Lying about the ability of the bankai which was cellular disintegration..i mean the speed has to be close to mach 500 to be believable...ichigo and especially aizen where both intelligent speedsters. In real life u can't throw a stone at someone and lie that it's bullet speed

He lied to Aizen so he wouldn't know about the true ability of his zanpaktou which is cellular disintegration.

Frantzy12 said:
@Tata
Databook shows the exact same info he told Ichigo,so he in fact didn't lie to Ichigo and only lied to Aizen.Who he was also plotting against for decades.
Naruto databooks 1 and 2 said Itachi killed his clan to test his abilities iirc, point is obviously databook isn't going to have spoilers to chapters later on?

Gin outright says he lied about how fast it was, again, nothing suggests he said any different speed to Aizen as he did to ichigo.
Circle324

AppleLord said:
Can't Mach 1 be used for shunpo? In the first arc Ichigo shunpo was faster than sound. (Shrieker sound waves to detonate bombs)

Shunpo mach 1? you just murdered shunpo didn't you, coldblooded killer you

@Tata

Good thing these are not Naruto databooks,it covers the entire arc up until Aizen defeat so that spoiler thing doesn't even make sense.

Like I said these properties exist only as decoys to hide Kamishini no Yari's true abilities.Which he was saving to kill Aizen.What he told Ichigo was 100% true and is backed by the databook.

AppleLord said:
Can't Mach 1 be used for shunpo? In the first arc Ichigo shunpo was faster than sound. (Shrieker sound waves to detonate bombs)
Ichigo didn't know Shunpo until he learned Bankai

Naruto databooks 1 and 2 said Itachi killed his clan to test his abilities iirc, point is obviously databook isn't going to have spoilers to chapters later on?

Gin outright says he lied about how fast it was, again, nothing suggests he said any different speed to Aizen as he did to ichigo.
Circle324

I guess the question is does databook statement >>>>character statement or vice versa?

"It doesn't move that fast " couldn't it also translate to the bankai being faster(considering he tagged aizen albeit by snaky surprise) and there is no proof that he lied to ichigo as Aizen wasn't listening at the moment.... Ugh so many variables

Hst master said:
AppleLord said:
Shunpo is faster than sound. Doesn't matter if he learned after

Different interpretations don't matter because the databook tell us facts so we don't have to use headcanon.

Frantzy12 is correct. Databook confirms that Gin's speed is correct and one of his ability multiplies his speed x2 of the Mach 500 one. Making Ichigo's reactions Mach 1000. So the "Gin lied to Aizen is correct." after all Gin wanted to kill Aizen. Why would he tell the truth to an enemy? His poison technique is his bankai true power, that's also explained.

Gin for all we know could have told Aizen thst his speed was match 10 billion. He lied to him but not to ichigo, end of story.

Why would gin say a different lie to Ichigo as he did to Aizen? There's absolutely no reason for that

Gin never told a lie to Ichigo, that's the point. He just didn't tell the hold truth to Aizen. (The guy he planned to kill since he was a kid.)

Databook translation.

"As implied in 13 BLADEs, Gin's Bankai can indeed grow as long as he told Ichigo and at the speed he claimed, although it doesn't always do this. This is because these properties exist only as decoys to hide Kamishini no Yari's true abilities."

"Apparently, when Gin first used it to slice those skyscrapers, it did indeed reach 13km."

"Gin's Buto technique is designed to make full use of KnY's apparent speed. Buto Renjin has double the speed and attack power of Buto. Few attacks can match Buto Renjin's attack power (it literally says the attack power is "incomparable" but that sounds like BS to me)."

Shunpo is faster than sound. Doesn't matter if he learned after

The point is, how is Substitute Arc Shunpo mach 1 when he didn't know Shunpo at all?

Multiple things, me re reading it again, more news about the possibility of the anime returning and few other things.

For some reason there's always a flaw in a bleach calc that causes it to be not valied, why we don't catch this mistakes the very moment the calcs are created is beyond me

Well since this seems to be settled and accepted I'll apply the edits later. Part of me wants to make the edits after the new Gremmy and Yhwach calcs are made just so we can get everything done in one go.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Well since this seems to be settled and accepted I'll apply the edits later. Part of me wants to make the edits after the new Gremmy and Yhwach calcs are made just so we can get everything done in one go.
what are the new calcs for/?

New size of the Seireitei which effects both of the calcs. ShrekAlmighty did a rough calc for Gremmy which yielded 25 Teratons. We also accept his 6x multipler which gives us 150 Teratons but like I said it's a rough calc so we'll have to wait for the full calc. It might be lower or higher.

Why would Gin tell Aizen and Ichigo a different lie about his Bankai? To keep his lie consistent, he would have told them the same thing. Also, that was Kubo telling us through Gin's mouth that everything we knew about Gin's Bankai was a lie.

Can't depend on a databook for everything, especially when there's clearly some contradiction here.

No that's not calc stacking. The size is calculated for the Seireitei and that's what we're using just like we did before.

Back