• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
TataHakai said:
You are claiming he redirected them one by one when that's not shown, nor stated nor does it contextually make any sense. This is a fallacious way of debating.
After going through the thread, I'm beginning to agree with TataHakai and Medeus here.

I re-read the chapters in question. There is indeed nothing to support the notion that Ichigo deflected each individually. The onus to prove that is on the proponent.

I don't think it is a safe lowball it is massive lowball an because it said to be superior than any lighting in the nature and using the average natural lighting speed for it I don't think it make sense if he want a safe lowball he need to use the highest end of natural lighting speed if he don't know how much faster here lighting is

The mysterious man said:
I don't think it is a safe lowball it is massive lowball an because it said to be superior than any lighting in the nature
Have you a scan of that? because the highest speed for natural lightning is 1/3 of the speed of light.

The Causality said:
The mysterious man said:
I don't think it is a safe lowball it is massive lowball an because it said to be superior than any lighting in the nature
Have you a scan of that? because the highest speed for natural lightning is 1/3 of the speed of light.
.The thunderstorm which even surpasses nature's lightning, was mostly absorbed into the ground through the large tree, meanwhile the flank attack generated by the thunderstorm was repelled in the same fashion as before by the big sword in the possession of the man with the black jacket.

Although her might has significantly weakened now that she has lost the power of her Vollständig, the blow from her "Electrocution" still far surpasses any lightning in the realm of nature.

@The mysterious man; that passage doesn't say anything about speed.

@Soldier

But there is something to support whirlwind attacks and shockwaves right? Literally everything is a theory for most feats, you can't exactly say we're wrong but provide no evidence to support your view on the feat like every single person has been waiting for those who oppose it to provide.

Damage3245 said:
@Tata, do you also disagree with the currently used calc for Liltotto's speed? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...otto_diverts_from_the_thunderbolt_of_CandicceI think it is definitely questionable to say the least.
I was going to make a thread about this anyways, i disagree with this one too for the same reason i disagreed with an old naruto calc that inflated a similar feat to Relativistic for KCM Naruto, i'm not sure why this calc was even accepted in the first place

Jesus Chirst, the hell is going on here? And it was accepted because the calc members in thread fixed it themselves, not sure why your acting like since you disagree with it it automatically makes it invalid.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
And don't think I didn't see what you previously posted Tata, that's pretty low, even for you.
unfortunately I have also seen it, but I think it is unnecessary to extend it further. The members of the calculation pointed out miscalculation and have already been corrected so do not know why make so much uproar and treat ignorantly, not you of course.

TataHakai said:
I still completely disagree with the calculations for my aforementioned reasons, that hasn't changed with any changes to the calculation.
You are free to disagree, but if you want this to be refused, you must bring evidence of the manga itself and do not use headcanon.

What I find funny here is that when I ask Tata to evaluate the calculations, he simply ignores it, now he comes to talk about how it was accepted, and this was accepted by 3 members calc.

It doesn't matter how many calc group members accept or approve the calculation, but TataHakai is the one who evaluated it in detail with the others simply saying; "Seems alright". And Soldier Blue also agrees with TataHakai that there isn't enough evidence of him deflecting each arrow individually.

Like the other members detailed the problems and fixed them? And I guess we have to go back and look at every calculation here then, because 75% if them have been accepted with "seems alright" Your point? Solider Blue doesn't have the finally say here.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It doesn't matter how many calc group members accept or approve the calculation, but TataHakai is the one who evaluated it in detail with the others simply saying; "Seems alright". And Soldier Blue also agrees with TataHakai that there isn't enough evidence of him deflecting each arrow individually.
He evaluated using headcanon and with evidence of the manga dislodging him.

I have already published several evidences that he diverted them individually. Until they give an argument with evidence from the manga itself, this will still be accepted, unless the positions of the members are more valid than the arguments.

You can't just pull the headcanon card against everyone you disagree with; he gave concrete reasoning. There's no proof that each projectile was fired all at once, there's no proof that each projectile was deflected one by one; and if anything the sword could deflect multiple at once. And shockwaves used to deflect all of them are very common; just look at Applelord's GIF above. That could be what happened here for all we know.

He did not give a concrete reasoning, unmasked and even showed evidence of the manga itself that unraveled its argument.

"There is no proof that each projectile was diverted one by one"

> We have a previous feat, where he redirects all Heilig breads that explode soon after

> In the feat of the blog, Ichigo redirects all Heilig pfils that explode soon after

"And the shock waves used to divert all of them are very common."

I unmasked that. If this had happened, the Heilig pfeil would be dispelled / broken and not redirected, I showed several scans above showing this and you simply ignore it to say the same thing again.

Just look at the above Applelord GIF

It is a different feat, the Senbonzakura had several petals together, besides not being redirected but separated.

We're not doing that, no he didn't, what he says doesn't go along with with anything the manga says at like all. Now we're assuming that? Just look at the panel dude. We've already explained this to you guys a million and 5 times, don't feel like repeating myself. That's from the anime, that never happened in the manga.

There's no proof that each projectile was fired all at once.

Please read the actual chapter, how can he be surrounded by the arrows at the same time but they weren't fired at the same time? This is the entire purpose of the feat.

there's no proof that each projectile was deflected one by one

Which we provided evidence for throughout the entire thread?

And if anything the sword could deflect multiple at once

It's not like Ichigo deflected multiple arrows with 1 sword already exactly like were implying he did here right? Which was posted several times already.

shockwaves used to deflect all of them are very common

Pretty much baseless, please provide the image of the shockwave that was apperently on the empty panel.

just look at Applelord's GIF

So you think Ichigo did it just like against Byakuya, even though he didn't destroy the arrows swinging wildly like you assume? kinda funny Byakuya said it was impossible too.

This ad nauseam is starting to become annoying, because it's literally the same points over and over again with 0 evidence.

This also goes without saying, but I'm also positive Matthew Schroeder would also agree with TataHakai. I've read the chapter back in 2016, so yes I may not remember everything. But still, Ichigo generating shockwaves to deflect multiple projectiles has actually been quite common. Shockwaves and slashing multiple arrows doesn't always destroy arrows either, so those aren't disproven possibilities. And this is also similar to Katana's speed feat which has some notable flaws and about to be downgraded.

The assertation that hitting multiple arrows at once with his sword would destroy the arrows is baseless. Ichigo has shown to be able to deflect arrows with his sword, and destroy arrows with his sword.

Both are equally viable for him (and we know that in this case the arrows were deflected, not destroyed).

The only flaw with Katana's calc is cropfist not bothering to break down in detail why he is using the distances he is using, the feat is blatantly still in the HHS-MHS range because she makes a swing and blocks multiple bullets traveling towards her.

DDM no offense but am I suppose to care who Matt agrees with? Why is he even of any relevance in this discussion? The only thing that matters here is the argument not if your friend agrees with you or not.

But still, Ichigo generating shockwaves to deflect multiple projectiles has actually been quite common.

Another empty statement, please identify the shockwave for us in this empty panel.

And this is also similar to Katana's speed feat which has some notable flaws and about to be downgraded.

No it isn't, i've seen the KE thread and Spino handidly corrected you. This also makes no sense thanks to the hundreds of reaction feats on this wiki.

Damage3245 said:
The assertation that hitting multiple arrows at once with his sword would destroy the arrows is baseless. Ichigo has shown to be able to deflect arrows with his sword, and destroy arrows with his sword.
Both are equally viable for him (and we know that in this case the arrows were deflected, not destroyed).
It is not unfounded, I have already shown several scans here showing this. Besides that, it is said that redirected all of them, just like in the done of Kirg.

What also refutes this idea that he hit several at a time is the area of the explosion, to see clearly that several arrows have fallen in different places.

Because Matt's a knowledgeable Admin with logical reasoning skills. That's a different case then the one here; not all shockwaves are destructive. I addressed what reaction speed feats are calculated which DonTalk made mentions of as well. There aren't that many speed calcs of characters being Massively Hypersonic via reaction to a couple Supersonic projectiles; and the few I have seen in which characters are rated based on that are being questioned by multiple staff members. This includes Katana's feat or Scout from TF2. Spino actually said, "Oh, I see that" at the last thing I said regarding it.

I'm not going to argue with you about that , that's not what being discussed here. This is the first time I've ever heard about this. Except it's a completely different case here.

I really don't care who he is too you dudem everyone learned critical thinking skills in school.

That's a different case then the one here; not all shockwaves are destructive.

What does this even mean? there isn't a shockwave at all. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I honestly don't understand your logic very well, this is nothing like Katana at all, I'm not even sure if you fully understand the feat here based off your replies.

Nah, some people learned them elsewhere; including people who graduated High school at the age of 15, and graduated college 4 years later after that. I'm not even sure if you fully understand the feat here based off your replies. Nobody does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back