• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you close the thread it doesn't change anything, the calc is still fine and we've supported the assumption. I rather not go in circles again with the same people again who refuse to provide any hard evidence.

This is a pretty absurd statement to make, you don't need a calc to debunk a calc, you simply need to debunk the assumptions and values used by it.

How can we have a calc when there is NO feat here? there's literally nothing to calc and that's the problem

I was on the assumption that the calc was fine. Nothing else.

My dood.

I am extremely overworked and cannot continue to post here, so I will unsubscribe to the thread. My apologies. You will have to try to reach a conclusion without me.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Can we please reach a agreement to get everybody happy ?
There is no solution that can please everyone, people are going to have to accept one side has better arguments and the other will have to deal with that.

Seems everyone agrees, and anyone who disagrees still has refused to engage any major points I've raised.

Should be good to apply, I believe.

Ichigo's top speed should at least be FTL+, as he should be many thousands, if not millions of times faster than Soul-Society arc Shuhei Hisagi, who dodged light. Kubo has also stated that when Ichigo and Byakuya were fighting, they were moving at lightning speeds. Now I know somebody will start spouting some "return-stroke" bullsh*t, so let me get this perfectly straight: LIGHTNING MOVES AT THE SPEED OF F*CKING LIGHT!!! Therefore, weak-as-piss (pardon my french) Soul-Society arc Ichigo was at least sub-relativistic to light speed. Ichigo with his true Bankai is 10x stronger than Mugetsu Ichigo. With his merged hollow form (Vasto Lorde), which is approximately a 1000x multiplier as VL can be scaled to SE Ulquiorra, who was 1000x stronger than pre-timeskip bankai Ichigo.

And honestly, if someone says that Soul-Society arc Bankai Ichigo is even relative to Mugetsu, then they are beyond help. Long story short, he's way, way faster than light. I can't tell you how much faster because I do not know the exact immense power gap between Soul-Society arc Bankai Ichigo and Mugetsu.

If you want to see my proof of Shuhei Hisagi dodging light, here is the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGSX2JVSbPo&t=28s

Watch from 0:55.

> Lightning moves at the speed of light

Not according to the standards for lightning on VS Battles wiki from what I recall. It is at around 440 km/s.

Lightning is only 440,000 m/s and Light is 299,792,458 m/s. Also, that was the Anime and there was a discussion that that wasn't real light a long time ago.

Small Rectification:

Lightning itself isn't really 440.000m/s, it's an average value, it can varie from much lower than 440K to at least 1/3 of the speed of light.

So the result has changed again and now to the greater.

I saw some "similar" calculations and realized that everyone was using arm + sword, so I went to confirm this with calc members (here and here ). And, in fact, arm + sword is used, but in my calculation this was not considered, but I corrected it.

Just to check, but how do we know that his sword was used? The feat was off-panel.

@Damage3245

Here Ichigo is shown with both swords waiting for the Sternritters to attack and here , shows him with both of them close to his face.

@AguilaR101

I do not think so, since everything moves, even if they move 10 degrees.

I think I see where I got mixed up. This was Ichigo right before the arrows hit him, and his swords weren't in sight, so I assumed they were holstered on his back.

Huh, well if calc members confirmed it that makes sense to me.

And yes, in that panel right as the arrows are about to land, Ichigo's arms are limp at his sides but he has unsheathed his swords and is holding them at rest.

I see no reason to combat the calc since it was already-accepted given the original values, and USklaverei merely updated it to be more accurate with calc members' input.

Well, well. This is a genuine upgrade thread now. Ichigo's feat was already the most impressive speed feat in the verse, but now it is Relativistic.

The interesting thing, to me, is that it was already accepted but one simple error in the math was wrong so now it is an absurdly higher value than originally stated due to a legitimate mistake.

Would it be wrong for persons to go against the calc now that it has been turned to an upgrade with support from calc members, simply because it's a drastic upgrade? I've not experienced this, so am curious for input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back