• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general, just because an accepted calc has been upgraded to a higher value doesn't mean the calc is automatically now questionable - but if the result is so drastically higher than it potentially becomes an outlier then it is worth evaluating.

Right now there are 2 accepted Sub-Rel calcs for the verse, so I wouldn't say it is automatically an outlier, but at least one of those two calcs is extremely questionable to me (and I wanted to make a thread for it soon).

USklaverei said:
I do not think so, since everything moves, even if they move 10 degrees.
It applies here, but generally you need to confirm that the sword is held parallel to the direction your arm is pointed at for the blade+arm length to be used to measure the swing, if its held perpendicular to it (forming an L shape rather than a straight line) you can only use the length of the arm for the swing.

We also have actions involving Mimihagi, Yhwach and Liltotto, which have also been updated, as was agreed by most (including calc members) to use a shorter deadline compared to what they used before.

Ah alright that's what I was assuming but was unaware since I'd not seen this happen.

I do believe it's hard to quantify as an outlier, however, considering the character who performs the feat had just gotten a massive power boost and has no feats to the contrary, and only gets feats against the God-tier of the verse.

It is interesting now, to say the least.

Oh yea i forgot this thread

Since the calcul has been accepted, i guess it can scale to only the god tier, dunno if this is an outlier, probably not.

The Causality said:
Oh yea i forgot this thread
Since the calcul has been accepted, i guess it can scale to only the god tier, dunno if this is an outlier, probably not.
The only thing that got my attention is the premise of the calc is based on if the feat has actually happened off screen or not in this case.

@HammerStrikes

All this has already been debated in the topic, feel free to read everything, so your doubt will be healed

@US

Not sure though. Did you at least link the entire chapter and the scan the calc has used to determine the validty of the feat?

If not, then my doubts won't be cleared in this case.

Hmmmm apparently we assume he deflect them one by one which doesn't seem to be a good reasoning to say the least nor doesn't have any backing to go by that he can not deflect most of them if not all of them. In additonal to that, the feat is shown off panel and the scans used for this doesn't help much I am afraid.

Not sure where the shockwave argument came from, but it is a possibility I can not deny considering how he could have swing vertically or horizontally for his Getsuga Tensho to work. Hmmm not sure though as the aftermath of this feat wasn't shown for some reason.

@us

u only calc long sword so why did u left the small one ?

u need to do that too no?

+ u need to ask for evaluations again cuz u had to change this part so.....

Ichigo has always shown use more of the bigger sword, so I put her, but I'll make one with the smaller too, I think it's good.

The only thing in the feat that was added was the sword and I asked this directly to the calc members.

change is big sub-rel to rel so u need to ask them(just my opinion)

ignore it if u think its unnecessary

Oh yeah that is true as the timeframe will be a problem as the scan itself isn't a good showing of timeframes espeically since it look like the scan show that it did take a certain amount of time for those attacks to reach Ichigo's or that is the impression I getting from the edited scan that doesn't seems to be the full view of the said scans themselves.

The reason that people are opposed to this is that there is no proof he deflected the arrows 1 by 1 due to it not happening on panel. All we see is the arrows around him then it cuts to the next scene.

Omimi said:
change is big sub-rel to rel so u need to ask them(just my opinion)
ignore it if u think its unnecessary
From what i understood, he already do that and ask the members directly in their wall since it's the one which suggested this method

Anyway, i've virtually no real problem about this calc, the whole thread already answered most of my suspicion (mainly Xursev and Imade's posts) so i agree with the use of this calc

USklaverei said:
It was a leap from Sub Relativist + to Relativist, a tier.
Not a tier, but rather a increase in the speed rating of course. Anyway, did you factor in the distance and time of the attack was launched toward Ichigo from the person? Because the scans didn't seem to reveal who sent the attack from what I have seen in the calc.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The feat is already accepted as legit, stop repeating the same things over and over and over.
Unless there are other points to consider. For instance, who sent this attack toward Ichigo and where were they prior to the feat (already being calculated granted, but then I have to consider other things to think outside of box)? A answer will be nice rather than dismissing all other points that questions the speed results for this attack. Edit: I mean the attack didn't came out of nowhere after all.

You look like you're lost and you do not even understand what you're talking about, I'm just going to ignore it. I already said, if you have any questions, read the topic.

Now let us all calm down because Hammer there raised a good point. We know it was the Sternritter girls who sent the attack and from the last time we saw them they got sent to a building

This is just like the other thread I responded to you in, just read the thread dude. I don't understand these questions you're asking me like who fired the arrows? The scans were posted dozens of time showing you who. Just read.

USklaverei said:
You look like you're lost and you do not even understand what you're talking about, I'm just going to ignore it. I already said, if you have any questions, read the topic.
I saying that the distance of the attack and who sent it will be the question. The scan isn't being helpful. I am afraid I will have to disagree with your assessment given how vague this feat is. The attack didn't came out of nowhere so who is the sender of this attack and where they are prior to this feat?

Failing to address this point is ignoring the possibilities the timeframe will be changed considering the full context nor the scans prior to this scene has been shown.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Now let us all calm down because Hammer there raised a good point. We know it was the Sternritter girls who sent the attack and from the last time we saw them they got sent to a building
Okay thanks for answering my question regarding who the sender(s) of the attack are. The question will be where they are prior to sending this attack to Ichigo.

Where they were or the distance is irrelevant, the calculation is about Ichigo redirecting the Heilig Pfeil, who in the sweep were all next to him.

@US I disagree with that as the distance must be considered for this as the attack didn't came out of nowhere as Dangai Ichigo stated the ones who sent this attack were from the girls shown in that scan. I failed to see how exactly the distance is considered iirelevant when the attack was sent from them at a specific distance. I can not ignore this point of them being the attackers and all.

If you actually went through the thread most of what you're asking was addressed.

Also I don't see how hard it is to grasp. The girls shot their arrows and then next panel we have multiple explosions obviously from Ichigo reflecting them since Liltotto stated he did.

Because with the distance we can also find the time it would take for them to come and for Ichigo to react.

We only have the speed of the arrows but not time or distance

Aernasilver said:
If you actually went through the thread most of what you're asking was addressed.
Also I don't see how hard it is to grasp. The girls shot their arrows and then next panel we have multiple explosions obviously from Ichigo reflecting them since Liltotto stated he did.
I fail to see how we can not factor in distance or should say the position of the girls to be specific, when they sent the attacks considering this will change the assumptations of the calc upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back