• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Speed of vice captains and others

Welp this calc is pretty old but http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31085

The basis of it is that they worked out a speed for the eye-balls, and then this was the speed given to vice captains and up since they managed to move a greater distance than the eyeballs in the same time frame.

I'm sure it can be adjusted using the different values and time frame in this forum.

It also has potential to be scaled to some characters from previous arcs http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31135

I think i have alraedy stated my opinion on this.

Anyway this guy finds the speed of the eyeballs and somehow connects the speed with the vice captains without giving us a clue on how he does it. The values he uses for the distance and time are also innacurate and complitely different from the ones our calc group has accepted.

I think I will remake the calc and try to make it clearer, using a different time frame and the accepted distance here

I will try and explain it, but first what speed, or rather time frame, you think I should use for the eyeball's travel? 1 hour? 2?

not legit as of yet, the speed of the eye-balls is based on their version of the distance between SS and the royal realm, which is derived from their partial interprataion of the statement, which as of yet, not contredicted at all and as such, we have no reason to doubt it or even partialy do so.

Illuminati478 said:
not legit as of yet, the speed of the eye-balls is based on their version of the distance between SS and the royal realm, which is derived from their partial interprataion of the statement, which as of yet, not contredicted at all and as such, we have no reason to doubt it or even partialy do so.
wait, if it's not contradicted, what makes it not legit?

Back