• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say this because I think that the novel's statement comparing Cien to FH Ichigo and Yammy could be really useful here.
As I said though, the Yammy and Cien statement literally means nothing beyond Yammy is somewhere between 1% and 29% of Cien, something like that would never be accepted because it's just guess work.

I mean there's argument for and against Yammy > SE Ulq. Why would the calc affect Espada's 1-3 though? I don't remember Espada's 1-3 being comparable to SE Ulq.

Ok, I mean Yammy tanked a hit from an 50% Hollow Mask Ichigo and that same Ichigo at full power damaged Aizen, so Yammy still scales around SE Ulq anyhow, since Aizen > SE Ulq.

Before anything gets approved, we need to see a full list of every single character who scales directly or indirectly, and the reasons for each.

There is no reasoning beyond Aizen is above all the Espada, but since you've been arguing that R2 is outside the Espada's ranking, that probably wouldn't mean much to you.

There is no reasoning beyond Aizen is above all the Espada, but since you've been arguing that R2 is outside the Espada's ranking, that probably wouldn't mean much to you.
If we want to start from FKTA Aizen then sure, there are 3 reasons for this and you already said the first one
>>He say hes stronger than all of them
>>Second one is he say above after he already have info about SE and Ichigo newest final form
This is consistent with how good his sensing are. He has done this multiple times
>>Third is: Gin noted that the espada didn't follow Aizen because of KS, if KS really the only thing he have they wont bown to him and will just rather die trying
they bow to him because hes fk stronger than them.

Why did you direct that message to me instead of Damage? I obviously believe Aizen to be > R2 Ulquiorra.

@MachTwo
I don’t think you actually know what I am arguing. You are the one who said that Yammy being harmed by Kenny was an anti feat while I am telling you that Kenny already harmed someone with superior durability.
  • Kenny > R1 Nnoitra’s Hierro > Yammy’s Hierro = 50% 2nd Mask GT = x5 50% Bankai GT > 50% Bankai GT = Yammy’s CO = x10 Yammy’s Cero > Yammy’s Cero > every other Espada
His Hierro is x50 stronger than his normal AP that is stronger than R1 m Starrk. Quite literally no other Espada or Captain can harm Yammy and R1 Nnoitra besides Barragan via Respira, potentially Byakuya, and Aizen and Yama so it very much is a big deal that Kenny can harm Nnoitra.

There is nothing to say when you bring up things that don’t matter.

You do realise that Yammy’s normal attacks that are stronger than R1 Starrk doing nothing to Ichigo and Ichigo casually stalemating his CO show that Bankai Ichigo got stronger right? Saying that stuff didn’t affect Ichigo as if it’s an anti feat is leaving out context.

It’s fine if you didn’t know what it meant so long as we are clear on it now.

That just means Yama can one shot Shikai Byakuya, not Bankai Byakuya who was fighting Kenny and Yammy.

Royd stepped on Kenny but Yama only fought him with Bankai and not Shikai which is the only thing that matters.

Why is he not the strongest? His ability to become the strongest is his Res. Once he transforms he is the strongest. The amount of head canon you keep pushing just to say he isn’t the strongest is ridiculous when Aizen ranked him as the strongest upon his transformation, the data books repeatedly say that he is the strongest when he transforms, he fights two of the strongest Captains (one of whom got a Zenkai boost from Nnoitra), takes numerous hits from people that can already harm more durable people, can take hits from people able to harm Aizen and that Aizen is wary of etc.

>>I don’t think you actually know what I am arguing. You are the one who said that Yammy being harmed by Kenny was an anti feat while I am telling you that Kenny already harmed someone with superior durability.

Oh I know very well. For one Zaraki respect Nnoitra because hes a fun aka stronk, not just because hes hard to damage since Zaraki already give zero fk for his Hierro later in their fight. Yammy on the other hand according to you is the strongest, he's not the most durable that was Nnoitra and even Nnoitra Hierro isn't his selling point for Zaraki. Yet Zaraki and Byakuya be like "Who" when they face him

>>>His Hierro is x50 stronger than his normal AP

Nice Fanfic righthere, where did all this numbers come form, Yammy was hype as the strongest in AP hes not Tank like Nnoitra which won't even make sense since you implies that Nnoitra have over 50 times harder Hierro than what the other Espada AP can amount. Wow man sick Nel is super stronk, like I already prove that even Nnoitra ins't a big deal for higher ranked Espada, he may have higher dura than them but it not something that their AP cannot overcome, If Nel Can do it they can too.

>>There is nothing to say when you bring up things that don’t matter.

Okey then, I take this as win for me.

>>>You do realise that Yammy’s normal attacks yada3. R1 Starrk

Why thos, it doing nothing to Ichigo because Yammy is just not that strong, beside 50% bankai Ichigo never treated to be that strong even Aizen knew Ichigo pretty weak compared to info he has on his fight vs SE

And why you bring starrk too..I mean starrk is pretty stronk since he doing well vs Shunsui and Ukitake and destroying 2 visored as well. Shunsui and Ukitake is well know to be really fk stronk within SS. That is good feats for him.

>>>Byakuya and Zaraki

Wait wat, As take his bankai thus we scale them with bankai not shikai, how do you think Old man get his continent level+ AP from Yhwach? His calc only continent level, not continent level+. Did you miss the part where Old man can hurt him with Shikai? and Quincy have Equal Dura and AP? Not like Royd can do anything to Yama when he goes bankai, he only tank his passive but his sword get deleted when he tried to Attack Yama. And No you dont need 6-A dura to tank his passive, I see many calc in here who place it at around country or small country

>>>Why is he not the strongest?
Because He failed to show that, pretty sure manga take priority and I already says that he isn't Aizen level in anything really due to scaling from Zaraki and Byakuya. Beside him being the strongest isn't contradict with databook, just not when he at his death.

Maybe read the scans I posted and the scaling chain.
  • It’s stated that Yammy has the second strongest Hierro.
  • As the strongest Espada, his basic attacks are stronger than other Espada
  • Cero and Bala are roughly comparable to said attacks and Cero Oscuras are an order of magnitude greater than the basic Cero.
  • 50% 2nd Mask Getsuga (which is x5 stronger than the basic 50% Bankai Getsuga that stalemated Yammy’s Cero Oscuras) proceeded to only put a cut on him meaning his durability (his Hierro) is comparable.
  • x5 by x10 = x50
  • Nnoitra has the strongest strongest Cero meaning his is superior to Yammy’s
You clearly aren’t reading what I typed. Nel harmed base Nnoitra not R1 who is the one I listed.

That’s not how it works at all. Yammy is the Cero Espada upon using Resurrección. By default he is stronger than any other Espada as is explained numerous times in the manga, novels and data books. Considering Kenny got a Zenkai and Byakuya was training since SS until he got sent to HM, nothing can be contradicted as they are both unquantifiably stronger than before.

I brought up Starrk because he is the Primera who Yammy, as they Cero Espada, is stronger than. That’s nice for Starrk. He is fighting people whose only feats are scaling to him while Yammy is fighting people who scale higher and can harm Aizen. Kenny and Byakuya literally have better feats.

Did you actually read the manga/scans posted in this thread or understand how scaling works? Nothing he has are anti feats and only support him being the strongest. What you say doesn’t matter when it’s wrong and doesn’t contradict Yammy being the strongest. None of it says he will become the strongest, just that he is the strongest. Seriously, prove anything you say and not just repeat the same head canon over and over again. The ad nauseam is sickening.

Why do I get the feeling Damage is about to argue that neither Yamamoto nor Aizen scale to it
Lmao Aizen > all the Espada it's that simple. When Aizen refers to all Ichigo's battles playing out in his hand we see SE Ulq (Bleach 396). Also Aizen knows about Ichigo's inner hollow. You'd have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to argue SE Ulq > Aizen.

Which a fanfic i dont know where you get that numbers from. Aizen Knew how powerfull Ichigo is after he fight SE.
Hes didn't see ichigo to be that strong when they meet

Idk man, Nel only on base too when she harm him, you always implied that Nnoitra will be untouchable by anyone bar Respira, this literally stated by noone other than your fanfic. How even Aizen being so dum to place him at 5 if has that stronk wew.

It didnt tho, cant even do shiet to 50% base bankai Ichigo. Near the end of their battle Zaraki admit that Nnoitra is a threat to him and he GG him with Kendo afterward, he aint get that much stronger after that since well he have no fight up till he meet with Yammy

Oh so you implied that Yammy is=Aizen again? wew here we go again
Aizen scale to Old man and Old man scale far above stronger version of Zaraki and Byakuya who can destroyed Yammy. Try again.

Oh please, you is the one who agree with this scaling in the first place. member, they always never scale to SE in the first place. Evidently the original scaling agree to think those statement differently due to Yammy poor performance and SE unique transformation within espada. Again it not contradicting with the statement tho.

Lmao Aizen > all the Espada it's that simple. When Aizen refers to all Ichigo's battles playing out in his hand we see SE Ulq (Bleach 396). Also Aizen knows about Ichigo's inner hollow. You'd have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to argue SE Ulq > Aizen.

While you're right that Aizen knows about Ichigo's inner Hollow, this argument based on the panels is completely meaningless... Aizen is not seeing the panels or conjuring them into existence. Showing a panel of Ulquiorra doesn't mean anything... except that, you know, it's a visual of the person that Aizen is talking about.

While you're right that Aizen knows about Ichigo's inner Hollow, this argument based on the panels is completely meaningless... Aizen is not seeing the panels or conjuring them into existence. Showing a panel of Ulquiorra doesn't mean anything... except that, you know, it's a visual of the person that Aizen is talking about.
It's almost like by showing SE Ulq, it is implying that Aizen knows everything about the fight. It's also almost like Aizen said "all of your battles have played out in the palm of my hand" further implying that Aizen knows everything about the battle between Ichigo and Ulq. It's also also almost like Gin said "the Espada follow Aizen because of his raw power alone" further further implying that Aizen > all the Espada (including SE Ulq). It's also also also almost like Aizen says "damn shame these Espada would be so weak" further further further implying that Aizen > all the Espada (including SE Ulq).

I mean Aizen has seen the SK even tho the Royal Palace is inaccessible to everyone except the Squad 0 n prolly the CC.Seems stupid he doesn’t know about the 2nd Res of his underling.

I can gather the panel, the Gin quote, and the two Aizen quotes if need be lol

I want to also point out that despite Ulquiorra knowing he has a second release, he still insists that there are 3 Espada stronger than him when confronted by Ichigo for the first time in Hueco Mundo. I'm not saying this is undeniable evidence that Res Harribel > SE Ulq, but just going to show that Ulquiorra doesn't think he vastly outguns the Espada, meanwhile Aizen does vastly outgun the Espada.

I want to also point out that despite Ulquiorra knowing he has a second release, he still insists that there are 3 Espada stronger than him when confronted by Ichigo for the first time in Hueco Mundo. I'm not saying this is undeniable evidence that Res Harribel > SE Ulq, but just going to show that Ulquiorra doesn't think he vastly outguns the Espada, meanwhile Aizen does vastly outgun the Espada.
That just him trying to make Ichigo Hopeless imo, he did that a lot of time, even with his SE. He already far superior than Ichigo in his R1 so its not necessary for him to go to SE, except if he want to make Ichigo feels despair.

That just him trying to make Ichigo Hopeless imo, he did that a lot of time, even with his SE. He already far superior than Ichigo in his R1 so its not necessary for him to go to SE, except if he want to make Ichigo feels despair.
I'm aware, I was just saying it's additional support, because you can interpret it as Espada 1-3 > SE Ulq, since he'd have no reason to lie if his Res was already above Ichigo.

I can gather the panel, the Gin quote, and the two Aizen quotes if need be lol

Ulquiorra says he is ranked 4th among the Espada, and that there are 3 Espada above him. He doesn't state that he is weaker than three Espada.

He's only talking about their ranks here. The 2nd Resureccion doesn't factor into that at all because he wasn't, to his knowledge, ranked with the 2nd Resureccion.

@MachTwo
What happened to you knowing the scaling better than everyone else? Cero Oscuras is stated to be an order of magnitude greater than a Cero in the Masked Databook and has been accepted for over 2 years or something at this point, and Ichigo’s Mask is a greater amp than Resurrección which Urahara states to be as strong as Bankai. Ya know? That thing with the infamous x5/x10 multiplier which has been accepted as a x5 for over a year? Maybe instead of calling something fanfic cuz you don’t know what you are talking about, do some research.

Nel being in base doesn’t matter when Gamuza was straight up blocked by base Nnoitra. None of it matters when it’s R1 Nnoitra that has the strongest Hierro and is the one that scales above Cero Yammy’s Hierro. Why tf would Aizen put Nnoitra higher when he isn’t strong enough to go higher? The ranking is based on who hits harder hence why Yammy is at the top, why Starrk is the Primera, why Ulq says that there are higher ranked Espada who are stronger than him, why Shawlong says the top 10 are ranked based on power etc. All of the statements for the Espada ranking is about how hard they hit and Nnoitra is sixth best.

Alright. You are either illiterate, a troll or a ******* moron. I posted a link to 3 scans that blatantly says Yammy is the strongest and stronger than Ulq. Ichigo has gotten stronger than he was before fighting Ulq. Get that through your skull. Kenny said that he was going to die against Nnoitra if he didn’t use Kendo. You know what being brought near death does for him? He amps drastically as we get whole chapters to explain in TYBW. The Kenpachi that fought Yammy is far stronger than the one who fought Nnoitra. The thought clearly hadn’t occurred to you that the Nnoitra fight is what made him stronger.

Are you saying that an Ichigo twice as strong didn’t harm Aizen? Because an attack half as strong was shrugged off by Yammy. That’s literally on panel facts. Aizen would get his shit kicked in by Yama. Dude was ******* shook before Wonderweiss stepped in to save his ass from an attack that would kill him but didn’t even put Yama out of commission.

Pay attention to what else is said and not specifically directed at you. I don’t agree with the previous scaling. I simply think it’s more accurate than what we had initially and I lacked the scans to back up my belief at the time.

@Literally anyone else who isn’t @MachTwo
Does anyone actually have a valid argument that goes against the multiple data book statements that say Yammy is the strongest Espada and stronger than Ulquiorra? I don’t wanna deal with another clown repeating head canon.

@AnonymousBlank; the databook statement (at least the one I'm thinking of) is just reiterating Yammy's own words of being superior to the Espada Ichigo has fought against (Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Ulquiorra), and relies on the assumption that Yammy knew about Ulquiorra's 2nd Form and was comparing himself to it.

@Antvasima; I agree that other knowledgeable members of staff on Bleach should be getting involved.

If there are several statements and databooks, which exist outside of the story and wouldn't be prevented from knowing about Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, and they said that Yammy is the strongest Espada, then it is far more logical to assume they mean he is stronger then said form of Ulqiorra, it makes no sense for a databook to not know about Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra and be emitting that form from the statement

So I agree with Yammy>Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra says he is ranked 4th among the Espada, and that there are 3 Espada above him. He doesn't state that he is weaker than three Espada.

He's only talking about their ranks here. The 2nd Resureccion doesn't factor into that at all because he wasn't, to his knowledge, ranked with the 2nd Resureccion.
I don't think the top 3 Espada are stronger than SE Ulq anyhow, it was a very loose supporting argument. There's plenty of better stuff for Yammy > Ulq, that have been beaten to death within this thread.

Damage wanted a list of people affected and for what reason, from what I gathered here they are:
  • Res Yammy and Angry Res Yammy (multiple databook, novel, and manga statements saying he's stronger than SE Ulq, survived a Getsuga from Post res Hollow Mask Ichigo at half power)
  • Aizen (stronger than all the Espada)
  • Post resurrection Hollow Mask Ichigo (damaged Yammy at half power, damaged Aizen at full power)
  • Bankai Gin (Ichigo needed to Hollowify to block Gin's attack)
  • Isshin (pushed Aizen to his limits)
  • Urahara (damaged Chrysalis Aizen)
  • Yoruichi with the armor and shunko (damaged Chrysalis Aizen)
  • Kenpachi (defeated Yammy while arguing with Byakuya, Aizen was cautious of Kenpachi's power as per a databook iirc)
  • Bankai Byakuya (defeated Yammy while arguing with Kenpachi)
  • Shikai Yamamoto (tussled with Aizen, Aizen wasn't sure if he could beat Yama with conventional means)
  • Res Wonderweiss, maybe (scratched and bruised Yama with a barrage of punches)
  • 50% Full Hollow Ichigo (part of the calc)
  • Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra (part of the calc)
The bolded ones, I don't believe require any further discussion, as they are pretty obvious, and the unbolded ones are either still being discussed or haven't been discussed yet.

My final opinion on Res Yammy is that he should scale if not for the multitude of statements, for the fact that he took a Getsuga from a half power post resurrection Hollow Mask Ichigo, when that same Getsuga from a full power post resurrection Hollow Mask Ichigo cut Aizen. Aizen scaling well above all the Espada. Should definitely scale.

Urahara and Shunko Armored Yoruichi were able to damaged a stronger Aizen but at the same time that stronger Aizen was just goofing off, so I'm kind of neutral for them leaning semi towards they should scale since Isshin, Urahara, and Shunko Armored Yoruichi are portrayed as relative to each other. Neutral overall.

Gin vs Ichigo was very weird, but Ichigo still seemed adamant about needing to Hollowify to counter some of Gin's strikes. Gin also pierced 3rd Fusion Aizen (albeit his guard was down). I'm leaning towards should scale.

If Res Yammy scales then obviously Kenny and Bankai Byakuya should scale, they made a fool of Angry Res Yammy. I'm leaning towards should scale.

Res Wonderweiss damaged Yama but it's hard to tell if Yama took those punches out of the need to flex or if he actually thought they were solid punches. Neutral overall.

Everyone else's thoughts?

I agree with Byakuya and Kenny scaling(coz of obvious reasons).

Agree with Urahara scaling coz Aizen after fusing with the hogyoku stated that they were no longer equals n he was obviously talking about power coz he already admitted that Urahara was superior in intelligence.

Totally agree on Isshin.

Neutral on Gin and Yoroichi.

Against Wonderweiss.

My biggest issue is that both the Yammy statements and the Aizen scaling depend on both of those characters knowing about Ulquiorra's secret 2nd Resureccion and are comparing themselves to it.

Despite the fact that from Ulquiorra's point of view, his hidden transformation is a big secret that he hasn't even shown it to Aizen, his boss, yet.

Aizen is not completely all-knowing. He could consider himself superior to all of the Espada and still not know about Ulquiorra's 2nd transformation.

Also, don't the databooks have some other statements like how Yammy only gets 10 times stronger after he uses his Resureccion? Do we accept that the gap between an unreleased Yammy and a released Starrk or R2 Ulquiorra is less than ten times?

ehh I disagree in regards to Aizen not scaling, sure Aizen isn't all-knowing but the way the Narrative is presenting all of these characters and powers it does emphasize Aizen being on top.

So I do agree with the sentiment that Aizen> Espada

Will touch upon the Yammy thing soon.

The heck are you talking about, I knew Oscuras 10 times stronger when did I ever denied that. Also what even are you talking about with these hollow mask jump, looks like you are the one who dont undertand shiet with out conversation. You saying Base bankai 50% Ichigo is 10 times SE or like as strong as Zangetsu Possesses Ichigo
This just fanfic on the higgest level when
>>Aizen Already knew about Ichigo Level when he fought SE
>>Yet when they met and Ichigo challange him with 100% Bankai, he be like: nah man you are weak af, what happen to your power

Nnoitra already boosting about having the strongest Hierro in his base and Nel still broke it, evidenly Nnoitra Hierro ins't only his selling point, he dind't have 50times better DF than his AP like what you have claim, that just nonsense, Kenpachi didn't give a darm about his Hierro in their later fight he can cut Nnoitra as easilly as Nnoitra can cut Kenpachi, they are pretty equal in AP and DF till Kenpachi uses Kendo.

Evidently 50% bankai Ichigo is no were near the level he was then he fought SE, what can i says about this when Aizen himself stated this.
Zaraki says If I keep this up I am going to die basically if he keep fithing with 1 hand he will die. 5 second later he uses Kendo and win.
He wont become 50 times stronk wihin those 5 sec.

Yes he did, never said he didn’t harm Aizen. However he clearly says that there are something wrong with his hollomask when he hit Yammy with it.
Aizen can harm Yama and Tank his high Level Kido, he scales to old man. He scale below Yama but he still scale to him die to aforementioned feats
Stronger version of Zaraki and Byakuya is league below old man yama, TYBW scaling prove this to be the case
By your scaling Rage form Yammy will be = FKTA Aizen
>>Yet FKTA Aizen scales to old man yama while
>>Rage form Yammy scale far below TYBW Zaraki and Byakuya
>>And TYBW Zaraki and Byakuya scales below old man yama
Oh yeah im talking about pre training TYBW Zaraki and Byakuya off course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back