• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Seireitei Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
That other 5-B calc which backs up the God-Tiers being 5-B (Still needs to be evaluated by our Calc Group, tho).
i thought we cant upgrade tier b4 evaluated by our Calc Group

so how come they r already on 5-B

ItalianGuy1234 said:
The 5-B calc is actually 5-A btw and Yhwach dwarfs that by a lot
No, we don't know the size of the realms, so 5-B is the safest choice.

ItalianGuy1234 said:
The size of the realms is irrelevant, the KE of the calc is 6.3 Yottatons so 5-A, do we need to treat it as an outlier?
Yes or the is calc inaccurate, but you can post the calc here to see what the other users think about that.

Piercer deleted his Cero calc since it wasn't accepted there too. Guess the Captains and Espada can scale from Hitsugaya's City level+ feat.

What end of Kenpachi's meteor feat should be accepted? The calculation group members haven't evaluated it yet.

@Matt Aizen doesn't scale to the whole result, but 6.3 YT is still far above baseline 5-B, assuming it's accurate only Ichigo will be 5-A and Aizen 5-B+

The 5-B calc is the blanks pulling the planets of Earth and Soul Society into a collision course. The 5-A calc is Senna sacrificing herself + all of the power of the Blanks and their memories (Their real power) to stop the collision.

The first one scales because the Soul King needs to administer and control a much larger flow of souls. The second doesn't scale because it is a suicide move and shit, and relates to the power of the souls' memories, which doesn't relate to any other character in Bleach.

why ichigo even scale from an attack which wouldve kil him

10f

ichigo page

Planet level
(Tanked attacks from Yhwach)

when did he tank Planet level attack

r u trying to tell us that he tank this----------------->

012341s

can any 1 tell us that how it become Planet level attack------------------------------------------------------------------>

Aizen page
Planet level (Tanked Yhwach's Shadows/Darkness)

For Ichigo it's because he slashed Yhwach because someone with higher reiatsu can cut those comparable, it also applies for defense. It's useless to debate Aizen tier, after the timeskip he is easily the strongest Bleach Character.

It just seems a bit absurd though that Yhwach's Reiatsu would grant him a planetary defense when he doesn't have feats anywhere remotely close to that level. It is, after all, quite a leap in power above anybody else in the series.

Damage3245 said:
It just seems a bit absurd though that Yhwach's Reiatsu would grant him a planetary defense when he doesn't have feats anywhere remotely close to that level.
It seems you did not watched the series, Kenpachi stated that reiatsu can be used for defense, he explains that to Ichigo because he was unable to slash him.

Dark649 said:
It seems you did not watched the series, Kenpachi stated that reiatsu can be used for defense, he explains that to Ichigo because he was unable to slash him.
That is so, yes, but is it a defense that's on all the time? Aizen was stabbed in the back by Shunsui when he didn't notice the incoming attack (kinda arguable since we don't know when he was using illusions but nobody else fighting found it weird) and Aizen has a higher Reiatsu then Shunsui.

And Yhwach's Reiatsu isn't necessarily on planet-busting levels. He was planning on remaking the multiple spiritual realms in Bleach but I just don't see that translating to having the power to destroy a planet from Reaitsu alone. Isn't it more connected with his nature as the Soul King being the one underpinning the flow of souls coming in and out of Soul Society? If Ichigo has power comparable to Yhwach, does that mean he could unmake and remake the spiritual realms by his Reiatsu alone?

EDIT: This has all been likely discussed to death before but I just wanted to say that I found it unconvincing that Ichigo gets planetary-level AP from being able to hurt Yhwach.

EDIT2: And I guess I'm not convinced that Yhwach's unmaking and remaking of the spiritual realms mean that his casual darkness attacks that the throws at Aizen (and Aizen's illusion of Renji & Ichigo) are planetary-level too.

Dark649 said:
For Ichigo it's because he slashed Yhwach
but b4 upgrades Yhwach had moon lvl Durability so where did his Planet level lvl Durability come from

pls dont tell me that his Planet level lvl Durability come from assuming that he can tank his own attack

if i remember correctly we didn't accept kaguya Planet level lvl Durability for same reason but we r going to accept Yhwach Planet level lvl Durability by assuming that he can tank his own attack

For those of you that are complaining about the planet level raitings:

1. We are not going reverse and or change the stats without a proper content revision thread and it's unlikely we will seeing how the 5-B raitings were talked about way before hand and was wildley agreed upon

2. For those of who are agruging that ichigo or aizen shouldn't scale to yhwach, they were both considered to be replacement soul kings in the newest canon novel due to the amount of reiryoku that is inside of them and in bleach the amount of reiryoku you have = AP/Durability ergo why they scale to SK Yhwach

Omimi said:
why ichigo even scale from an attack which wouldve kil him

10f

ichigo page

Planet level
(Tanked attacks from Yhwach)

when did he tank Planet level attack

r u trying to tell us that he tank this----------------->

012341s

can any 1 tell us that how it become Planet level attack------------------------------------------------------------------>

Aizen page
Planet level (Tanked Yhwach's Shadows/Darkness)

Ever heard of potency?

Well shit, this thread got a bit heated. One thing I will say about the walking days scaling is that they should go hand in hand. If one is accepted, so should the other, if one isn't accepted, neither should be accepted.

@Damage3245 Bad example. Yhwach was in the process of destroying the worlds when Ichigo killed him. He wasn't off-guard.

Yhwach is Planet level because he maintains the worlds and was going to destroy them, with his reiatsu.

@Omimi The whole Moon level statistics were just low ends, which, tbh, didn't make much sense. It was agreed to change them.

Planet level durability comes from the concept of how reiatsu works.

Well, Im okay with the 3 days statement and the 10 days statement.

(after reading most of the posts in this thread)

PaChi2 said:
Well, Im okay with the 3 days statement and the 10 days statement.
(after reading most of the posts in this thread)

For the sake of consistency we are going head with gwens modified one and trust me i prefer the statement ones to, but it all boils down to consistency and the modified one is more correct in that regrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back