• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Seireitei Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like: True Shikai < Merged Hollow True Shikai < True Bankai < Megred Hollow True Bankai.

He was really casual in that fight and that Gran Rey Getsuga didn't do anything to him seeing as nothing happened to his body.

We should stop discussing this here though and focus on finishing the calcs where we could then start talking about this and the scaling.

Unless, anyone disagress with Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo getting Planet level scaling, let's deal with the Top Tiers stats now.

It should also be noted that Kenpachi was already superior to at least one Gremmy even without releasing Nozarashi, so I think he could scale to half of the Meteor's power and it should be noted Gremmy was vastly inferior to Zaraki even with the combined might of 6 versions of himself.

@Italian

Not really, since the combined attack from 6 Gremmy did heavily injured kenpachi and reverse him back at his false Shikai form, and after their fights kenpachi has become so wounded he get stomped by bunch of fodder Sternritters.

@ItalianGuy1234 I agree that Kenpachi should scale to half the meteors yield while Sealed and Patched but @Not Jim Sterling is right about Kenpachi pretty much getting taken out by Gremmy's suicide ×6 attack.

@The4Godlike I'll edit for that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Disagree. Most meteors don't reach nearly as fast as 72km/sec.
I didnt say Gremmy's meteor is 72km/sec , i said its max value can reach to 72km/sec according to observations ans calculations.

But whatever you guys have your own calculation of 17km/sec.

Just wanted to bring this up here.

Besides "bisecting" Yhwach why is "Ichigo intended to be the new Soul King by Shunsui and Ichibe" a reasoning for him to be 5-B? Didn't we all already long decide even the Soul King himself isn't 5-B?

Because Ichigo is a better possible Soul King since the Current Soul King is the dead body of Yhwach, which is in the same state as his father used to be, alias as a catalyst to mantain the words.

Piercer of Heaven said:
So, how should we scale the Top Tiers, in fact, who are the Top Tiers?
I guess Top-Tiers should scale according to Meteor.

Gremmy Meteor < Shikai Kenpachi with Eyepatch < Shikai Kenpachi without Eyepatch < Base Gerard < Bankai Kenpachi's Teeth < 2nd Form Gerard < Matured Bankai Hitsugaya < 3rd Form Gerard <= Full Powered Bankai Kenpachi (This one is just speculation because we didnt see what his Bankai actually capable of.)

And Top Tiers are Ishida , Haschwalth , Ichibei , Askin , Lille , Yamamoto , Kyoraku , Hitsugaya , Gerard i guess.

By the way will you make Speed Calculations also ?

Burning Full Fingers said:
"Bankai Kenpachi's Teeth"
Lol.

Not sure Askin, Lille and Shunsui should scale like Haschwalth and the rest.
He teared Gerard's Arm with just his Teeth :D

Askin fought 4 strong people ( Yoruichi Urahara Grimmjow and Yoruichi's Brother ) and before this he beat Nimaiya even before Auswahlen while other Elites couldn't and he knocked down Ichigo effortless.I think he should be Top Tier.

And Lille was their Leader and has an OP ability.That's why i said he is Top Tier.(Well even if they weren't Top Tier in DC , they are absolutely Top Tier generally in Hax & DC in my opinion.)

And i forgot Gremmy.He should be Top Tier also IMO.

He teared Gerard's Arm with just his Teeth :D

Askin fought 4 strong people ( Yoruichi Urahara Grimmjow and Yoruichi's Brother ) and before this he beat Nimaiya even before Auswahlen while other Elites couldn't and he knocked down Ichigo effortless.I think he should be Top Tier.

And Lille was their Leader and has an OP ability.That's why i said he is Top Tier.(Well even if they weren't Top Tier in DC , they are absolutely Top Tier generally in Hax & DC in my opinion.)

And i forgot Gremmy.He should be Top Tier also IMO.

We're talking Top Tier in terms of pure stats.

I have to say that the Cero Oscuras calculation is really wonky, and I wouldn't recommend basing your calc on Divell's stuff as the guy is a well know Bleach wanker and his stuff is constantly torn apart and not accepted.

I guess we should probably just use the Sokyoku Hill scaling for Seireitei, if people are against using the 3 days statement for Las Noches.

I would prefer that as well. To my knowledge, the only calculations that use "Days of walk" statements are from medias where there is no other way of scaling, such as books.

In the case of Bleach, you can actually use the visuals, and the Las Noches calculation shows how hilariously wrong the result can be.

Js250476 said:
So walk statements aren't used anywhere else for measurements?
If there's another way to get the measurement, I wouldn't use walk statements.

Unless it's like, a novel, as I mentioned, and there's no other way.

For example, in Judeo-Christian Apocrypha, the Archangel Sandalphon is said to be so large it'd take a 500-day foot walk to cross his height. Since the info comes from just text, there's no other way to quantify his height other than through the statement.

If Divell is considered as unreliable by the OBD, we should not use his calculations as a basis either.

Antvasima said:
If Divell is considered as unreliable by the OBD, we should not use his calculations as a basis either.
According to Matthew, he wanks Bleach a lot and thus we should not consider his calcs. I trust Matthew's judgement in that regard.

Gwyn has done a calc for Cero Oscuras pegging it at 7-B. So the strongest of the Espada being 7-B in Resurreccion is fine.

Except Starrk; he should scale to City level+ for fighting against Kyoraku.

Really? So we are going to disregard the walking days statement? You can't honestly expect Kubo to draw it to scale or make it consistent given the time constraint he has. He has to work on other shit so he gave us the walking day statement to show how big it is so he doesn't have to do that.

This is coming from a guy that wants to make shit so perfect that he went as far as to make sure the Japan live action Bleach movie follows the original or he won't even acknowledge it (also going as far as to stop the Hollywood Bleach live action because they kept changing shit). Even saying he disliked the 4th Bleach movie because he didn't get creative control. Even clashing with his editors because they changed stuff (although he couldn't do much about it and also how when the anime had changed some stuff from the manga he gets sick).

My point being is he won't just throw in a arbitrary number just for the sake of it and then half-ass the drawing. Also to add on to the fact he couldn't draw properly was that during the final arc Kubo had constantly been getting sick even having his physical condition deteriorated and his shoulders hurting. After getting an MRI it was revealed his shoulder tendons severed. So you can see how he wouldn't be able to draw it to scale and the fact that he just wanted it to end so he could rest.

Honestly this same shit happened when we had the assumed timeframes issue and when people brought it up (Mimihagi's absurd 20 min assumption) nope **** off. I guess since it's Bleach we can easily tell it to get ******. People who are not fans of Bleach should be glad as shit like this happens constantly whereas others series gets a pat on the back.

Whatever. Tired of the double standards.

Edit: Also, as I said in that Las Noches calc, Piercer didn't account for resting times which made the calc wonky which if he did, I bet this wouldn't have happened.

Edit 2: I'm talking about Seireitei here. Las Noches happened ages ago but I still don't see why the first point doesn't apply to it also.

I also prefer the walking statements. In all honesty it's just a more accurate way to scale the size of the thing. Especially with how inconsistent the scalings were for reasons kuu mentioned.

10 Days walking scaling and Fade to Black Movie(which Kubo was in cast) scaling both confirm Seiretei is 1500km.

I think using this would be more appropriate.

Did Divell create the 10 days walking statements calculation? If not, we can probably use it.

KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama make some good points.

I mean, as long as our calc group members evaluate and accept the calculations, they should be fine to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back