• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Seireitei Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Aizen surpassed the limitation but his last form truly embodied the merge of shinigami and hollow.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Can you unlock the listed profiles so the changes can be made?
I have to leave, you can ask to Matthew, Ever or Somebody.

I won't be able to do it now since I'm at work but If you could all summarize it I'll do it as soon as I get home

Sigh. Seems like everyone forgot I was once an admin that did that huge Bleach revision before. Even Kav said it was good.

Not going to argue about something like this though. I'll probably do the final touches then.

• sighs
To anyone handling the edits, remember to add who the transcendental guys are scaling from, since there was a highlighted thread on the whole "via powerscaling" thing without context.

KuuIchigo said:
Sigh. Seems like everyone forgot I was once an admin that did that huge Bleach revision before. Even Kav said it was good.
Not going to argue about something like this though. I'll probably do the final touches then.
Don't worry friend i haven't forgot :D

I'll just name off the top off my head who scales to the meteor calc.

True Shikai Ichigo and Dangai Ichigo

Aizen and Moster Aizen

Gremmy (with clone)

Shikai Kenpachi

Gerad

Post Almighty Yhwach

Adult Toshiro

Bankai Yamai ji

Byakuya

Well the High 6-A profiles will be:

1) Kenpachi

2) Gerard Valkyrie

3) Gremmy

4) Yhwach

5) Jugram

6) Ichigo

7) Byakuya

8) Toshiro

9) Aizen

10) Old Man Yama

11) Retsu Unohana (only half of the yeld)

12) Zangetsu

13) Possibly Grimmjaw

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'll just name off the top off my head who scales to the meteor calc.
True Shikai Ichigo and Dangai Ichigo

Aizen and Moster Aizen

Gremmy (with clone)

Jugram

Shikai Kenpachi

Gerard Valkyrie

Post Almighty Yhwach

Adult Toshiro

Bankai Yamai ji

Byakuya
You can unlock these matt

Also:

Byakuya

Uryu

Jugram

Ichibe

Kirinji

Nimaiya

Kirio

Senjumaru

Yhwach (All Forms Before Soul King Absorption)

Cang Du (Durability with The "Iron")

ItalianGuy1234 said:
Well the High 6-A profiles will be:
1) Kenpachi

2) Gerard Valkyrie

3) Gremmy

4) Yhwach

5) Jugram

6) Ichigo

7) Byakuya

8) Toshiro

9) Aizen

10) Old Man Yama

11) Retsu Unohana (only half of the yeld)

12) Zangetsu

13) Possibly Grimmjaw
All are unlocked.

But don't forget other RG members and Uryu and Mimihagi. Transcendent Tier and higher peeps should get At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher.

I'm kinda surprised people kept forgetting about them. I mean I could understand people forgetting the Royal Guards but Ichbei the guy who curbstomped base Yhwach was somehow forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back