• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Seireitei Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? Why is Grimmjow high 6-A? He didn't do anything and the reasoning on his profile is faulty. Ichigo was just surprised that it was him coming out the garganta.

The other royal guards besides Ichibe have no reason or feats to be high 6-A also. You're going to tell me the base elite sternritter are comparable to Yhwach?

KuuIchigo said:
?? Why is Grimmjow high 6-A? He didn't do anything and the reasoning on his profile is faulty. Ichigo was just surprised that it was him coming out the garganta.
The other royal guards besides Ichibe have no reason or feats to be high 6-A also. You're going to tell me the base elite sternritter are comparable to Yhwach?
I was just going be what the list says for the grimm part, but that's on me i'm sorry

Byakuya doesn't need to be High 6-A IMO.

He only managed to deal damage to Gerard after he was frozen by Adult Hitsugaya.When something is frozen , they are easy to break.

And also you guys forgot to type Likely Higher to Bankai Kenpachi.

By the way if Jugram is High 6-A doesn't this make Ishida High 6-A too ?

The4Godlike said:
Byakuya doesn't need to be High 6-A IMO.
He only managed to deal damage to Gerard after he was frozen by Adult Hitsugaya.When something is frozen , they are easy to break.

And also you guys forgot to type Likely Higher to Bankai Kenpachi.

By the way if Jugram is High 6-A doesn't this make Ishida High 6-A too ?

Byakuya is only likely high 6-a, meaning there is a chnace he's not

I'll fix that

no, Ishida wasn't doing jack shit to jugram expect spamming his epithet

Uryu is only possibly since he blocked off an attack from Ichigo albiet it probably wasn't serious hence "possibly". His durability on the other should since he took attacks from Jugram so he could use The Antithesis.

Well, this thread turned very long very quickly.

Have all of the edits been performed, and should the pages be locked again?

Also, given that this discussion has almost 400 posts, should it be continued in a new thread?

Also, are have you all reached an acceptable conclusion? No hard feelings and such?

@KuuIchigo Royal Guard>Elite Sternritter. Nimaiya soloed them and Lille caught RG off-guard with the X-Axis after reviving. Nimaiya is much older than the likes of Yamamoto, so he would easily scale. Kirinji was confident in his ability to fight Yhwach and the other two shouldn't be much weaker.

Ichigo had already decided that he was going to whoop Uryu if he had to and you could tell tell he wasn't holding back. Uryu demonstrated he was capable of fighting Ichigo on two occasions.

Orihime should get some love for at least reaction/combat speed and the durability of her Santen Kesshun. Her page only has her speed feat from the SS Arc where she reacted to Mayuri's bombs. In the Arrancar Arc she straight up blocks a strike from an enraged Ulquiorra when he was going FTE to Bankai Ichigo. In the Fullbring Arc she blocks Ichigo's strike when he's trying to blitz Tsukishima. Then in the final Arc she blocks attacks from Yhwach's Reiatsu multiple times as well as a strike from Yhwach himself (though Yhwach uses Almighty to get around it after she blocks). She consistently has fast reactions and it shouldn't be ignored.

You mean the same base Elite Sternritter who didn't have their powers? Who at max are Island level off Toshirou? Or you're going to tell me base Elite Sternritter are High 6-A which is ridiculous. Being older does not equate to being as strong. They got off-screened so no.

Ichigo was clearly not out there to kill him. He just wanted answers from him. Again not being serious.

Edit: In any case, no one seems to have updated the 7-A characters to 6-C off Toshiro or is it because the calc isn't in a blog yet? After that we should make a new thread regarding pre-timeskip stuff up to FB arc.

No? He thought Grimmjow wanted to fight so he was surprised. As you can see he didn't even faze after he picked up his sword.

Again look a the panel, we see Ichigo trembling and then he gets pushed back.

Of course he didn't get fazed up because the reiatsu had stopped.

He was not trembling, he was surprised. And where was he pushed back? He just went to pick up his sword.

I mean pushing someone isnt really a feat anyway.

I think Grimmjow should be 6c.

Speaking of though: did piercer add that island level calc to a blog? If so kuu can start editing them

Okay. Only the island level thing is left. Also, need Uryu's and Ichibei's profiles unlocked. You guys missed them.

If you write down the exact titles for all of the profiles that need to be unlocked, I can use a script to do so.

I would also appreciate if somebody can write a similar list for all the profiles that were unlocked, and need to be locked again afterwards.

@Ant: Well, I still need to wait for Piercer to add the calc to a blog so I can really finish this up before you relock them.

@Cross: Thanks mate.

@Aizen normally that wouldn't occur if Ichigo's reiatsu was much higher than Grimm's.

Btw, someone should really update Aizen to High 6-A

Aizens chyralsis to butterfly can be at least island+ but should probably not be high 6a until his monster form which injured dangai ichigo

@Aizen Dangai Ichigo was only playing with Monster Aizen,I think he should be High 6-A due to reaching levels beyond any shinigami something Kenpachi & Yamamoto couldn't do clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back