• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody need to make an effort to stay on topic and be polite towards each other here, or nothing will get done.

I would also appreciate if some staff members could help out by occasionally evaluating the points raised in the discussion. Thank you.

Ichigo should be close to Yhwach in raw power since Yhwach needed the Almighty to beat him and that was before bankai, and it's not hard to belive since Ichibei already said Ichigo was going to take Soul King's place.

Yhwach didn't exactly need the Almighty. He could've easily beaten him back in Vol. 58 but that Ichigo wasn't worth his time. Haschwalth alone snapped his Bankai in two. Plus Yhwach took him at his strongest and literally shattered him in an instant.

Why is Ichigo Bankai and Hollow mask still add Mountain level+ when Toshiro's feat was downgraded to City level?

In the last two chapters of the novel

Ginjo is weaker than a weaken Candice and was force to use Bankai. That means Candice is more powerful than Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who is Mountain level+ for some reason and Ginjo too.

And it should be noted that Fullbring Bankai Ichigo looked like he was only toying with Ginjou once he went into Bankai

Finale

Ichigo fights in Bankai

Also he was easily beating a Voltstanding Quilge who had absorbed Ayon

By power-scaling, huh. But the Mountain level+ feat calc denied? I thought it was downgraded to City level? If not, Post-Manga Candice is weaker and slower than her 1,000 year war arc. Still, she remains at Mountain level+ or City level depending on the power-scaling of Ginjo's Shikai.

@Applelord also, Toshiro is not a very good scale example, he always gets one shotted. First time he went Bankai, Aizen one-shots him, fights against Halibel, starts losing even with the help of two Vizards against a Casual Halibel (Seriously, was she even struggling ?)

How they are actually that weak ? The only character Candice fought is True Shikai Ichigo (Who wasn't even fighting seriously)

Also some people used multipliers in their Fullbring Bankai Ichigo scaling along with the light novels and that shot him right up to Continental+ since if you go by the Light Novels Ichigo is as strong or even stronger than his Vasto Lorde self

If by using multipliers he gets that level of power then something is off here by putting him at only mountain level+

Dangai Ichigo said:
@Applelord also, Toshiro is not a very good scale example, he always gets one shotted. First time he went Bankai, Aizen one-shots him, fights against Halibel, starts losing even with the help of two Vizards against a Casual Halibel (Seriously, was she even struggling ?)
Who has a Mountain level+ besides Toshiro?

Dangai Ichigo said:
How they are actually that weak ? The only character Candice fought is True Shikai Ichigo (Who wasn't even fighting seriously)
Also some people used multipliers in their Fullbring Bankai Ichigo scaling along with the light novels and that shot him right up to Continental+ since if you go by the Light Novels Ichigo is as strong or even stronger than his Vasto Lorde self

If by using multipliers he gets that level of power then something is off here by putting him at only mountain level+
Candice is fighting Ginjo right now under Mayuri's orders. She became weaker after Yhwach's Aushwahlen, she lost her Vollstanding and her lightning are not as fast as real lightning anymore. Still she force Shikai Ginjo who is Mountain level+ into using Bankai. In the next two weeks we will get Candice vs Bankai Ginjo. Shikai Ginjo lost to a weaker version of herself post-manga.

The manga adaptation of the Light Novels aren't canon.

The only canon novels are:

Bleach: We Do Knot Are Always Love You

Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own Word I

Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own Word II

Recently the:

Spirits are Forever With You I & II

13 Blades

Became canon because plot points and characters were mention and shown in the new novels in relation to the current plot.

The Light Novels that make Fullbring Bankai Ichigo = Vasto Lorde Ichigo is Spirits are Forever with You

MR-19531-303989-3

The Captains are unable to break Yukio's dimension two of them are Byakuya and Kenpachi who are both Mountain Level+

MR-19531-303989-6

Yet Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo pulls a Fusion Reborn Goku and destroys the entire thing by merely going Bankai

MR-19531-303847-12

MR-19531-303849-9
The thing didn't even hit Las Noches

MR-19531-303849-10

Because Ichigo tanked most of the blast yet Kenpachi and Byakuya in the Hueco Mundo Arc are stronger than him but seventeen months later they can't even destroy something Yukio made ?

Bleach 474 ban kai by hyugasosby-d4h52go

But Ichigo going Bankai easily destroys it ?

Yukio is underestimating the captains powers. They didn't destroy it, because they were there to observe and kill Ichigo if his decision was the opposite of what they receive.

Dangai Ichigo said:
And Yukio got his ass kicked by Toshiro of all people... How can he be underestimating them if TOSHIRO beat him
He thinks they can't without knowing if they can or not. I'm very sure they can if Shikai Toshiro beat him.

Wait a sec, didn't Yukio said that he can't unmake that dimension because Ginjou is actually using it ? And Ginjo has a piece of Yukio's Fullbring along with the other members of the Xcution

Hi! What about the novel *Can't fear your own world*?After all.Liltotto and Giselle can't even scratch Hikone ,when Nel(base?) & Grimmjow(res) transforms him into fresh meat.Different power level,no?Maybe they need added *At Least* or what?

Jadespir said:
Hi! What about the novel *Can't fear your own world*?After all.Liltotto and Giselle can't even scratch Hikone ,when Nel(base?) & Grimmjow(res) transforms him into fresh meat.Different power level,no?Maybe they need added *At Least* or what?
Liltotto and Giselle weren't weaken, they lost their Vollständig. Hikone is Mountain level+ and Grimmjow and Nel are above them.

Didn't Nelliel and Grimmjow got stronger after the Time-Skip ? Because Grimmjow is challenging a True Shikai Ichigo and he even saw what Fullbring Bankai Ichigo was doing to Quilge. Grimmjow is above Mountain Level+ by a considerable amount

Ichigo's Multi-Continent Level rating still needs to be discussed IMO, since it says it is scaled from Yhwach but Yhwach's forms are only Country Level or Planet Level currently.

This bit of Yhwach's profile feels too speculative and should be removed. It isn't a complete list of the Sternritter's abilities and isn't confirmed that he can use actually use them in combat: "After the death of the Sternritters, Yhwach may have access to: Imagination Realizatio, Lightning Manipulation, Explosion Creation, Fear Inducement, Statistics Amplification and more (See note at end of the page)."

Yhwach gives them part of his own soul and takes them afterwards.

So he should have their powers.

It clearly says here and here.

I know what it says, and I think it could be mentioned in the notes but I think it is too speculative to put in the Powers & Abilities section. Not once has he ever demonstrated using a Schrift that wasn't the Almighty.

Don't want to keep bringing it up, but we still need to debate whether 5-B Yhwach and Bleach is even a thing.

Just a reminder to those who asked if the discussion is over.

Damage3245 said:
I know what it says, and I think it could be mentioned in the notes but I think it is too speculative to put in the Powers & Abilities section. Not once has he ever demonstrated using a Schrift that wasn't the Almighty.

I think that removing them will cause a riot once someone allows a bloodlust battle and include the letters. Like how will he back up his claim that Yhwach can use them when his profile here in the wiki doesn't have them at all?

It will be best to create something like "Schrift Mode:(See note at end of the page)."" and add the letters powers in the notes.

Then you should also claim that Yhwach doesn't have The Balance since he didn't ever use it before.

But Haschwalth said they exchange their powers at night.

These are basically same thing.

Don't they only exchange powers when Yhwach sleeps?

> I think that removing them will cause a riot once someone allows a bloodlust battle and include the letters. Like how will he back up his claim that Yhwach can use them when his profile here in the wiki doesn't have them at all?

That doesn't really have anything to do with my point when I said that I think Yhwach shouldn't have those powers in his profile. Whether he's bloodlusted or not doesn't change the fact that I don't think he has those powers available to use.

The4Godlike said:
Then you should also claim that Yhwach doesn't have The Balance since he didn't ever use it before.

But Haschwalth said they exchange their powers at night.

These are basically same thing.
Then at best it would be non-combat applicable since Yhwach would only get it when hes asleep though.

@Damage He used another thing besides the Almighty, it's during his fight with Ichibei, when Yhwach said his name his throat was crushed and he then created a power called The Voice to re-create his damaged throat, so yeah he can use other abilities if he can make one up on spot

There are other characters that have abilities in a note which they have never used before because there are statements about them having them in canon. If Yhwach's are removes then all shall be removed too. But I say they shouldn't be removed at all since this is an "index" wiki, not a "battle wiki". And there's also this rule, "so it must be noted in versus matches that he/she is allowed to use these powers. Otherwise, they are unusable."

Well, if they are justp ut in the notes section, that would be better. (Or just a note that says Yhwach could potentially use the abilities of the Sternritter and there is no need to list them since people can check the Sternritters profiles).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back