• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argument ad nausea, congrats matthew you acheived another fallacy.

Here you go again proving you know nothing about Bleach. Ichigo was going to be the next soulking in the worst case scenario, which is if the soulking died. Now Yhwach died but he had enough reiatsu to still continue on as being the de facto soul king so it didn't happen

And Ichibe and Shunsui were talking about this straight after the fight with Yhwach. Stop making up bogus claims to suit your agenda

I mentioned Kuu because me and countless others who are more knowledgable disagree.

Both instances where Ichigo killed Yhwach never debunked. Nowhere is it mentioned Yhwach lowered his reiatsu.

The arrow seals the ability of the person who used said Auswahlen. It does not negate reiatsu Otherwise the worlds would of fell apart as Yhwachs body would have no reiatsu left to function as the soulking.

Its quite obvious you will not listen to reason so I will be ending this discussion with you.

Argument ad nausea is exactly what you do in repeating the same proven falsehood of "Ichigo killed Yhwach twice".

When did I say it negates reiatsu. I say it negates applications of reiatsu. He cannot wield any of his abilities rendering him basically innefective. It's like having a gun which can't be fired.

Ichigo becoming the Soul King being a worse case scenario sorta gives credence to him not being Yhwach level.

Words falling apart isn't instantaneous see Quincy backstory if it was the Soul Reapers wouldn't have enough time to genocide the Quincy who were disrupting the balance of the flow of souls.

But at least you agree on not debating anymore.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Not merely his Almighty, every single ability, every single aplication of his Reiatsu.
@Knight

Read the whole thread above as to why he doesn't.
i agree but

if it didnt seal all of his powers then it is still huge PIS

cuz he was killed by pseudo ShikaiI chigo(which is 7-C )

That wasn't psuedo shikai, it was representing that Yhwach was going to be beaten by a quincy(Cuz there's literally no other reason the white parts cracked away)

Hst master said:
I already covered those points
And again it's consistently ap and dura = Reiatsu If Ichigo didn't have the reiatsu to one shot Yhwach like that, the attack would've bounced off or been generally no diffed
by same logic tier 6 ichigo shouldnt able to cut tier 5-B soul king

LordAizenSama said:
The Soulking was sealed away in crystal. Hes Hardly able to defend himself.
as u said if it didnt seal all of his powers

then it is still huge PIS for chigo so u cant count this one

cuz he was killed by pseudo ShikaiI chigo(which is 7-C )

Hst master said:
That wasn't psuedo shikai, it was representing that Yhwach was going to be beaten by a quincy(Cuz there's literally no other reason the white parts cracked away)
it was re-read it agine
0684-015

Im having trouble processing what you say ;/

His bankai had his original shikai inside it. Doesnt mean he is as weak as he was 2 years ago.

"When did I say it negates reiatsu. I say it negates applications of reiatsu. He cannot wield any of his abilities rendering him basically innefective."

This is headcanon afaik. The only thing Yhwach lost was The Almighty. The barrier reiatsu makes is pasive, someone like zaraki has a barrier he cannot lower and this is proven during his fight with Ichgo.

So is the issue here simply whether or not Ichigo and Aizen should get a "Possibly 5-B" or "Likely 5-B" instead of a straight 5-B? That does not seem particularly controversial.

Just to clarify though, are the follow-up novels canon, and do they state that Ichigo and Aizen are comparable to the Soul King?

Also, has anybody checked up if Dr.Fix's Bleach edits need to be adjusted due to inaccurate + signs, tier categories, and the like?

Proof that Bankai had the original Shikai? Yhwach took away his Hollow and Quincy powers, therefore that is the 7-C Shikai.

Yes the follow ups state both Aizen and Ichigo were potential candidates but Aizen couldn't be used thanks to not being of quincy descent

What planets? We don't even know if the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are planets or not. They've never been confirmed to be, nor has Senkaimon ever stated to be like inter-planetary travel, nor have the garganta said to be like that, and considering Soul Society has the same sun and moon as the normal Earth, it's probably a different dimension in the same time space(like how CW Flash says Supergirl and his Earth exist in the same place but vibrate differently). We know that Rukongai has 320 districts, yet guven how small each district is and how overcrowded it is it can be said Soul Society is one giant continent, not a planet.

Also, he never showed the ability to merge planets. Even if we take Gremmy's abilities into account he needed two of himself to call a meteor from space to the Seireitei.

Lastly, the manga distinctively showed Yhwach only affected the surface of the real world, not the planet itself.

Soul society is a planet. It is the other side of the coin to earth.

Hueco mundo aswell.

I dont know what you are talking about with supergirl.

No. He was stopped short of doing it. He has shown telekinesis though and as the soulking has influence that can reach all 3 worlds

Why in the world are you mentioning gremmy?

Again. Merging the planets.

Also I went through all of Dr.MessupTheProfiles edits and have sorted them. I think. Very annoying.

Can you prove it though, when there is no mention of it being a planet? The only coin is that of soul balance, the soul society has souls and earth has humans. Nothing else

It's an example

Soul King has never shown the ability to manipulate something as large and heavy as a planet, and Yhwach wasn't stopped short of manipulation of the entire planet, he was clearly only manipulating the surface

Because Gremmy's ability is making imagination reality, which is what could've been used to merge the worlds if they were planets.

Again, please prove it,

Dude. Its a planet. Applelord has the scans if you want them.

Are you trolling? Its very explicit that he was merging all 3 worlds. What do you think he would possibly be doing with the surface? Doing some remodeling? Landscaping for his new garden? lol

Dude theres literally a dozen statements for it. Go find one. The stats arent on his page for no reason.

So give scans.....

He was merging three world yes, but it was explicitly shown he was only manipulating the surface of the Earth, and SS and Hm aren't planets, so there's literally no reason he'd be merging three planets.

Oh I don't know, maybe he intended to merge the Earth's surface with the Seireitei and Hueco Mundo because maybe they weren't planets, and like I said, just giant continents?

Merging the worlds is the only repeated statement.

Thank you for helping out with checking through and adjusting the Dr.Fixit edits.

Anyway, I shouldn't interfere so much, so it is best if Matthew, Weekly, and other staff members help out by evaluating this.

Everybody just please remember that we do not have to personally like each other during a content revision, but we have to try to remain unbiased when evaluating information. Thank you.

They are planets. They are two sides of the same coin. Both hueco mundo and ss have their own moons aswell.

I dont understand this continent thing. So do you think if you walk far enough in one direction you just fall off?

Askin said all 3worlds would be destroyed and something made out of them in the aftermath. Cant possibly mean continents.

Yhwach also stated they would lose their forms and become one. Again, doesnt fit with your description either.

Not sure if we are reading the same manga.

They actually don't, you think with their advanced science they wouldn't be able to tell if they have the same celestial bodies as us? Yet neither the Arrancar nor The Shinigami ever claim any difference between the moon in SS and HM

Who knows? Kubo was never any good at properly explaining stuff

And Yhwach has what feats for planet level creation, to make you believe he'd actually create a new planet out of them?

How doesn't it? Lose their form, so they'd go from being seoerate dimensions to merging with the Earth!

Anyway, I'll wait for scans before replying further.

Depending on the size "All three worlds being destroyed" doesnt necessarily mean three planets. If they arent displayed as being planets then we cannot just assume they are

They are all planet size. Earth is our Earth it has Mexican and Japan in it. Soul society is the same size as Earth AppleLord posted a scan in the Last thread. Hueco mundo and Soul society are two faces of the same Coin thus they are equal in size.

I agree with Matt. Yhwach's plan in essence was to remove death via merging the spiritual realms and living realms. I don't think that's very quantifiable and I certainly don't think that equals his AP or durability. I think we should go off his best feat which is destroying Seireitei and the surrounding area.

Two same faces of the coin only in balance, no size. They're supposed to maintain a balance between souls and humans and are hence two sides of the same coin, not because they're the same size.

@weeklybattles

In this case, it's show that Soul Kings death and Yhwach were only manipulating the surface of the planet, as repeatedly it has been mentioned as simple Earthquakes, for which no warning was even issued, adn were claimed to be small.
43765409-3C75-465C-B1DB-4C9C4BFE8A41

Well, regardless of the size of Soul Society, the Earth should still be the same size as our own.

You guys keep saying they're Planet sized without providing the slightest evidence. You just keep repeating lines like "It is a planet", "Stop downplaying", "Stop trolling", and "It's obvious" without providing a shred of evidence.

Soul society being ridiculously crowded and only having 300ish small sectors, and having the same sun as Earth, point to it being not a traditional Planet.

So it's not 5-B, specially since the absence of a Soul King or a large enough disruption in the flow of souls causes the worlds to naturally merge.

But shouldn't the Ichigo's Earth still be the same size as our own? It doesn't particularly make sense that it wouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back