• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision for 5-B characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
Since when was the Soul King a corpse? If he was always dead, how did Ichigo kill him?
Ichigo just cut a lifeless body made to sustain the flow of souls, his pieces like Pernida were alive.

Matthew Schroeder said:
So far:

Damage 3245, Theglassman12, Ultima Reality, The Everlasting, Shadowbokunohero, Dragonmasterxyz, BMWFanboy, Dark649, Gargoyle One, TataHakai agree with me.
Count me too.

@Damage3245 And right after Ichigo casually bats away his strongest attack. And right after Aizen flexes and oneshots Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi.

Plus if them worlds were already supposed to be one fearless world, and the Soul King was what was keeping them apart, hence propagating the fear, that means Yhwach wasn't 5-B at all.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But it's mostly because their arguments are just wrong.
Really? Wasn't you the one who said I wrote "a wall of text" and didn't read anything in the last thread? I counter a lot of arguments in a single reply from when I was asleep. But you just ignored it all together.

The last part where The black Reiatsu is being emitted from the ground is clearly the Soul King's power, and it still doesn't make it any different from before when it was causing small quakes, which weren't even worth a warning. So no, it's not head canon.

That is not going to help you in any way. You can always make a specific CRT for this once we get more light novel material and such. Until then, however, there are more arguments against than in favour.

Yhwach stops the destruction of worlds with his reiatsu as a corpse and Ichigo was going to do the same, that's specifically stated in the novel. That's all.

End.

I'm not saying it's been agreed but if the downgrade does happen

Ichigo and Aizen go to Country level

Yhwach to Continental

Soul King to Unknown, or just outright delete the profile because he has absolutely Zero feats.

Matthew Schroeder said:
So far:

Damage 3245, Theglassman12, Ultima Reality, The Everlasting, Shadowbokunohero, Dragonmasterxyz, BMWFanboy, Dark649, Gargoyle One, TataHakai, ALRF, Soldier Blue and RebubleUselet all agree with me.

I also know that WeeklyBattles is against it as well but he hasn't commented.
Just pointing out that I agreed with this from the start too so dont forget me either Matt.

TataHakai said:
I'm not saying it's been agreed but if the downgrade does happen

Yhwach to Continental

Soul King to Unknown, or just outright delete the profile because he has absolutely Zero feats.
Wait, Ichigo country? That's a bit much. He clearly was keeping up with Yhwach who is atleast continental in base form.

TataHakai said:

Yhwach to Continental

Yhwach raising feat and Aizen Soul Palace destruction could be High 6-A, also Mimihagi speed feat is not Sub-Relativistic with the new timeframe.

TataHakai said:
"Distance = 5968589760 meters"

This distance was gained through calc stacking and has since been debunked.

>5,968,589,760 meters

Wow, that's larger than the planet Earth. How did this go through?

BMWFanboy said:
The last part where The black Reiatsu is being emitted from the ground is clearly the Soul King's power, and it still doesn't make it any different from before when it was causing small quakes, which weren't even worth a warning. So no, it's not head canon.

Powers
Because:

• There's no canon evidence that he can let go of the balance of souls willingly.
  • It was only shown to happen when a Soul King dies. Even after his death, Yhwach's corpse was keeping the worlds together. Don't you think that he would have let go and let everyone die by now if he could willingly do it?
  • Yhwach went to Soul Society which is in another dimension to physically destroy it with his reiatsu. If he could do it with the balance of souls he would have done it from the palace in the other dimension since that's what happens when the other Soul King died in the first place.
  • The Earthquake was shown to happen in ALL the dimensions. Yhwach was only shown using his reiatsu in one of them.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Just pointing out that I agreed with this from the start too so dont forget me either Matt.
Damage 3245, Theglassman12, Ultima Reality, The Everlasting, Shadowbokunohero, Dragonmasterxyz, BMWFanboy, Dark649, Gargoyle One, TataHakai, ALRF, Soldier Blue, RebubleUselet, Js250476 and ProfessorKukui4Life all agree with me.

I am growing stronger.

Wokeshaq

@dangaiichigo

Well I can try

Taking Shikai Ichigo at twice of Shikai Kenpachi accounting for the eyepatch we get 32 teratonnes

Now, add x10 for Vasto Lorde Hollowfication at 320 teratonnes

The Bankai is confusing, however, since Yhwahc acknowledged it and didn't give two ***** about his Hollowfication lets say x100, which fits with him being able to match Yhwach at 32 petatonnes

Multi-Continental or High 6-A

@Piercer of Heaven

Didn't you once make a calc estimating the distance from Seireitei to the Soul King palace using some reasonably estimated speed for Ichigo (which was pretty straightforward and had no calc stacking)? Or was that someone else?

When I tried to multiply Dangai Ichigo these were his respective multipliers (Low End to High End and wank)

Dangai Ichigo = 32x Vasto Lorde Ichigo (Low End), 80x Vasto Lorde Ichigo (Mid-End), 400x Vasto Lorde (High-Mid End), 2,000x Vasto Lorde Ichigo (High End) and 10,000x Vasto Lorde (Wanked)

I'm neutral about the downgrades, but 6-B EoS Ichigo is too much.
DUElxPHV4AEhGUmh
No matter. I'm just gonna sit down here and watches the show with my B***ches.

BMWFanboy said:
I still think Ichigo should be at least 6-A given the multipliers which are more or less consistent with feats.
How is that consistent?

M11UTD said:
facts, actually debating and countering the argument >>>> votes or how many people agree or just comment "I agree with reasons above" without proving anything
I agree with better reasons, given by someone who I personally find to be more reasonable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back