• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision for 5-B characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the scans Matt posted, i agree with him

Also, wasn't a movie accepted as non-canon in a previous thread the only thing proving that Soul Society and Hueco Mundo were indeed planets? If so, why is Yhwach's feat of merging the three worlds even considered as 5-B? especially with the scans proving that this was simply a chain-reaction caused by the flow of souls losing balance

this doesn't prove anthing, it actually shows how powerful Yhwach is and was going to destroy 3 worlds and in the scan you posted from early chapters about shinigami job only human world and SS were mentioned.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Galiel
Obviously no Bleach character is Universal.

Imbalance of Souls causes collapse of the universe not just three planets.He was going to destroy three planets physically.However even if disruption of flow of souls was going to do it I can't see how any flow of souls could physically recreate three planets and merge them after destruction.

Galiel Elisaie said:
Imbalance of Souls causes collapse of the universe not just three planets.He was going to destroy three planets physically.However even if disruption of flow of souls was going to do it I can't see how any flow of souls could physically recreate three planets and merge them after destruction.
It doesn't. That's contradicted by everything.

The imbalance causes Earth and Soul Society and Hueco Mundo to fuse as one. The later which aren't even planet level. The universe wouldn't be destroyed and even if it that was it'd be an astronomical outlier which would render the feats unusable.

You are on multiple levels of debunked by now.

I never implied that Yhwach is physically 3-A, I said that disruption of souls causes collapse of the universe, and Yhwach was not going to do that, he was just going to destroy three planets.

Just a note that we tend to gauge reality-warping feats by the size of what was being affected, in lack of better options.

AppleLord said:
There's also no canon evidence that Yhwach could "disturb the souls" while he is alive, the first event is only caused when the Soul King dies.
Powers
Yhwach could keep the worlds stable, why would he not be able to disrupt the same balance he can keep stable?

Recreating SS, HM and physical world has nothing to do with flow of souls, that's my main point putting everything aside, that needs to be done physically.

Ultima Reality said:
Looking at the scans Matt posted, i agree with him
Also, wasn't a movie accepted as non-canon in a previous thread the only thing proving that Soul Society and Hueco Mundo were indeed planets? If so, why is Yhwach's feat of merging the three worlds even considered as 5-B? especially with the scans proving that this was simply a chain-reaction caused by the flow of souls losing balance
I guess you didn't look at my scans either.

@Matt is using head-canon. Claims that Yhwach can do something which is never stated or show and that "supposedly chain event" was shown to happen when someone in his position dies, not when he is alive. And ignores Yhwach's KI (reiatsu) in the area.

>Three planets.

This has been debunked, please stop.

Yhwach wasn't going to destroy nothing. He was going to merge Soul Society and the Hueco Mundo with the Earth so that there would be no distinction between Life and the Afterlife, and everyone would become immortal thus ending death as something people live in fear of.

@MangaxAnimeLover

What happens is blatant. Yhwach is depowered for one instant. This one instant is enough for Ichigo to unleash his final blow and win. The end.

Ichigo never scaled to Yhwach during their fight.

Maybe you can destroy three planets by disrupting flow of souls but you can't recreate them after they are destroyed and merge them just by creating flow of souls again.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
There's also no canon evidence that Yhwach could "disturb the souls" while he is alive, the first event is only caused when the Soul King dies.
Powers
Yhwach could keep the worlds stable, why would he not be able to disrupt the same balance he can keep stable?
because he was using the dark energy to destroy it, different from what happened when the Soul King died.

Evidence that he would literally use that dark energy attack to destroy the three worlds? Just seems like a headcanon.

And years later last remnants of Yhwach's reiatsu was gone, who knows how long it took them to get rid of it, but if I remember correctly 20 years passed.In a newest canon novel mentioned it was stated that after Yhwach's death his reiatsu was still holding worlds together.So after the last remnants of his reiatsu disappeared what held those worlds?What controlled flow of souls?

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Powers
Because:

• There's no canon evidence that he can let go of the balance of souls willingly.
  • It was only shown to happen when a Soul King dies. Even after his dead, Yhwach's corpse was keeping the worlds together. Don't you think that he would had let go and let everyone die by now if he could willingly do it?
  • Yhwach went to Soul Society which is in another dimension to physically destroy it with his reiatsu. If he could do it with the balance of souls he would had done it from the palace in the other dimension, since that's what happen when the other Soul King died in the first place.

Well, I am going to unsubscribe now, but if you reach over 400 posts again, please remember to create a new thread.

Galiel Elisaie said:
I never implied that Yhwach is physically 3-A, I said that disruption of souls causes collapse of the universe, and Yhwach was not going to do that, he was just going to destroy three planets.

Not necessarily. This statement when Yukio and the group were in Garganta, implies that Yhwach is, indeed, capable of destroying the planes of existences, and the "Worlds" they are talking about mean the "Universes." Just pointing out the facts.

https://i.imgur.com/lzYknYl.jpg

Yhwach's goal of fusing the Life and Death means that his goal was conceptual.

Galiel Elisaie said:
In a newest canon novel mentioned it was stated that after Yhwach's death his reiatsu was still holding worlds together.So after the last remnants of his reiatsu disappeared what held those worlds?What controlled flow of souls?
Yhwach dead body was sustaining them, like his father did.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Evidence that he would literally use that dark energy attack to destroy the three worlds? Just seems like a headcanon.
We see it happening if he wanted to destroy them by disturbing the flow of souls he could do it much easier by exterminating the hallows.

Matthew Schroeder said:

It was a picture on the same page he stated how he is destroying worlds, and as mentioned even Ichigo was harmed by it.It was completely different when Soul King died, there was no black reiatsu enveloping everything.

All Yhwach does is say "You will be destroyed alongside the worlds!" as he attacks Ichigo. Doesn't mean that that dark energy attack was going to literally destroy Ichigo and then the worlds in one-shot. That contradicts a lot of things and is literally the highest possible interpretation of the feat.

"There's no canon evidence that he can let go of the balance of souls willingly."

Why wouldn't he be able to? He clearly was able to regulate the balance of souls willingly since the worlds stopped collapsing once he absorbed the Soul King. Why wouldn't he have control over whether he could balance the souls or not?

Also; being able to counterract the collapse of worlds - as a corpse or not - doesn't mean he has the power to destroy the three worlds. It just means he has enough power to offset the imbalance in the flow of souls.

Matthew Schroeder said:
All Yhwach does is say "You will be destroyed alongside the worlds!" as he attacks Ichigo. Doesn't mean that that dark energy attack was going to literally destroy Ichigo and then the worlds in one-shot. That contradicts a lot of things and is literally the highest possible interpretation of the feat.
It can not contradict something that's not related to it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>People legit arguing for Universal Yhwach.
Wow.

>People arguing for less than planet level Yhwach who is, with his own power (stated), capable of destroying more than one world.

First time Yhwach was distracted and caught off guard due to KS, Second time Yhwach was drained of all his powers

From what I have seen it would make more sense as it was stated that cdisruption of souls was going to cause collapse of the universe.Yhwach was going to destroy three planets, not collapse anything.And as we said it was different from what happened when Soul King died.Also when Mimihagi stopped it it didn't seem like gamage done was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back