• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision for 5-B characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldier Blue said:
TataHakai said:
Since both the OBD and Gwyn got High 6-B for Yhwach that's probably the best rating to use.
I would again like to point out that 1 Petaton is 6-A.
You're right, my bad i got confused with the OBD's 1.33 Petaton continent level

Okay, I'm sorry, like REALLY sorry, but this crap is getting ridiculous and annoying now.

For the people disagreeing with revisions, screaming "head canon!" "head canon!" "head canon!" over and over, they need to shut up about it. Seriously.

I get they disagree and that is fine. But we are a majority. Most disagree with this. Opposition is overuled, downgrade was accepted. It's over and done with.

At this point it's more complaining like cranky children not getting their way than actual debaters disagreeing for good reasons.

So

Ichigo and Aizen downgraded to 6-B, Likely Far Higher due to being vastly superior to Shikai Kenpachi

Yhwach downgraded to 6-A, Likely Far Higher via the low-end of his Vandenreich feat that Gwyn calc'd (This can later be changed if the calc is re-done)

Soul King Downgraded to Unknow, Or maybe just delete the profile since we know nothing about him and the whole regulating souls = Planet level has now been scrapped

That fine? Yhwach would be 6-A via Gwyn's calc

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
For the people disagreeing with revisions, screaming "head canon!" "head canon!" "head canon!" over and over, they need to shut up about it. Seriously.

I get they disagree and that is fine. But we are a majority. Most disagree with this. Opposition is overuled, downgrade was accepted. It's over and done with.
If IIRC there was a rule against this sort of logic in this wiki and I remember @Ant not agreeing with it and other staff members too.

Why is this even a debate about power? Whenever the word "World" is used, it could mean many things, and, unless the cosmology of Bleach is based in the belief that the only "World" that exists is Earth, on some ancient myth and religion flat Earth nonsense, then that probably means that Yhwach was gonna merge the universes/dimensions. I mean, I'm not the most knowledgeable Bleach fan, I only am up to date because of Tekking101, and he's not a powerscaling expert or anything, but this is MY understanding of it is that, unless Bleach has no concept or space or anything like our world, he's more so merging dimensions. I don't know why people are even relating this to AP or DC, it's reality warping. I mean, people kinda do this sorta thing with lots of Hax in different Verses. Let's say that Earth of Bleach is just like ours, and it has solar systems and galaxies and shit. Yhwach merging the Dimensions together would kinda be similar to what Janemba did, only the destruction part would probably be life wiping or something AT BEST, using his AP, as I am fairly certain we know he did something destructive.

The point is, to me, it's just reality warping on a Universal scale, which MAY translate to tiering, but not offensively. But that's just me.

Well PiercerOfHeaven did really leave and deleted most of his calcs, especially the Komamura calc that was Large Town level.

Damage3245 wrote
How is that consistent?

he was able to keep up with base Yhwach and force him to use soul king power

Apparently, no one is up for a discussion. Staff just want to accept @Matts head-canon. And yes it is head-canon. I'm not the only one saying it and is been debunked by facts and manga source. But clearly, no one staff member is making an effort to go through it. Or at least say why they don't disagree with it, so you know we can discuss this on a thread made for discussion, not just to accept one guy's statements.

Disclaimer: I concede to myself for not being able to be of any help on a bias thread where none-staff members arguments are worth nothing. My post is protected under free speech wiki rules and doesn't violate any laws.

"My post is protected under free speech wiki rules and doesn't violate any laws."

Did anybody indicate otherwise?

Here Apple goes again....Now It's just starting to get annoying. Stop throwing a tantrum. You cause more shit then you help fix it. Stop it.

I think everything's done now

Once those 4 profiles have been downgraded that should be it.

BMWFanboy said:
This thread is not even arguing over anymore, can someone please just please close it.

I agree no one is discussing what is suppose to be discussed anyway. @Mattews claims are the only ones valid here. Let's just get it over with.

@AppleLord

No one is invading your freedom of speech, but you can't ignore that every time there's a Bleach thread you, Matt, and everyone in between resort to some form of mocking, insulting or hostility. It's happened four times now. It's pretty blatant there's bias on both sides and I'm obviously sick of it, the staff are sick of it, we all just want to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back