• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision for 5-B characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would still qualify for at least high 6-B right, Ichigo's final form being in the tier range as Kenpachi's Shikai seems a bit much

Shadowbokunohero said:
that would still qualify for at least high 6-B right, Ichigo's final form being in the tier range as Kenpachi's Shikai seems a bit much
Kenpach is a special war potential after all. No reason why they couldn't be similar to each other; though I think High 6-B doesn't sound bad for Ichigo.

@Damage3245 Is Kenpachi the Main Character ? No he's just the badass who gets pushed to the side after his last badass performance

@shadow that was back in the soul society arc. Kenpachi also didn't have his shikai or bankai at that time.

I also agree with Ichigo and Aizen NOT power-scaling from Yhwach's 5-B. Massive outliers for them and Yhwach stomp them easily. Yhwach was only hurt by PIS only 2 times after becoming God.

no, Kenpachi was being beaten until Ichigo arrived. also how big is the gap between Large Country and Country level

Can someone upload the panel which shows that Yhwach considered Ichigo a legitimate threat? I'm not saying Yhwach is Tier 5 of course. Just that Ichigo can scale to him. Yhwach seems absurdly above him only due to hax.

Yhwach is clearly hurt by Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho. He also says the Bankai is fearsome which is why he breaks it in the future.

That doesn't prove anything. Yhwach easily tanked both of his attacks with one hand and didn't even bleed. Maybe Ichigo scales with Bankai, but we never saw that in action either.

0676-011
0676-012
0677-003

Soldier Blue said:
Can someone upload the panel which shows that Yhwach considered Ichigo a legitimate threat? I'm not saying Yhwach is Tier 5 of course. Just that Ichigo can scale to him. Yhwach seems absurdly above him only due to hax.
Now
Though Yhwach was casually holding him off until this point so i have no idea what he's talking about but here

Ichigo being Country level or Large Country level isn't inconsistent. Yhwach tells him he is out of his league, and none of Ichigo's attacks have any lasting effect on Yhwach.

Why would he have no room for error? He was clearly injured by GRCGT. That's after he was amped from multi-continental. So Ichigo should at least be High 6-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back