• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision for 5-B characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, given how everything happened so far, we ABSOLUTELY must have a discussion rule to prevent this 4+ thread discussion from coming up again.
Yes.

We have.

Any Admin has an idea of what to write?

That statement makes no sense when Yhwach could tank Ichigo's attacks with one hand. Yhwach doesn't know what he is talking about. I'm not biased, do I completely disagree with 5-B Ichigo and Aizen. I have from the start of this revision. Only Yhwach is 5-B.

The amount of hate and insults here is ridiculous. 5-B needs to go.

Also, can someone link me the High 6-A feat?

Damage3245 said:
Ichigo being Country level or Large Country level isn't inconsistent. Yhwach tells him he is out of his league, and none of Ichigo's attacks have any lasting effect on Yhwach.
It cleaved through him. Having a lasting effect doesn't matter. It still managed to hurt him in Shikai, and Bankai is easily 10x greater however you look at it. And when he said he was out of his league was after he reactivated Almighty, because he says he has no room for error.

"5-B needs to go" and no one read my argument that counters @Matthews head-canon. Better yet no one has try to debunk it.

AppleLord said:
That statement makes no sense when Yhwach could tank Ichigo's attacks with one hand. Yhwach doesn't know what he is talking about. I'm not biased, do I completely disagree with 5-B Ichigo and Aizen. I have from the start of this revision. Only Yhwach is 5-B.
Yet GRCGT cleaved him. So even if he's not 5-B, he is at least 6-A scaling from the Vandaenreich feat at least, and that's just Hollow Shikai.

BMWFanboy said:
Yet GRCGT cleaved him. So even if he's not 5-B, he is at least 6-A scaling from the Vandaenreich feat at least, and that's just Hollow Shikai.
No he didn't cleaved him. That's Yhwach's clothes been destroyed or his reiatsu.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Kepekley23 said:
The amount of hate and insults here is ridiculous. 5-B needs to go.
Also, can someone link me the High 6-A feat?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Bleach_calc_-_Yhwach_elevates_the_Vandenreich
This.

Based on old calc.

Save us Kep.
That calc was discarded due to calc stacking

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/729745

Gwyn re-did the calc here and got 6-A low end and HIgh 6-A high end

Edit: Gwyn made a mistake

4.22e24 joules is 1 petaton, or Large Country level, not 6-A, so High 6-B low end

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Apple.
Can you accept that people disagree.
I just posted the counter-argument with evidence. Why would they disagree with something that no one has debunked? Makes no sense.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Apple
I literally deleted this shit. Don't start it up again.

Can you give more context on what you're referring too? What's with the language?

No he didn't cleaved him. That's Yhwach's clothes been destroyed or his reiatsu.

It literally says he's been cleaved.....

Rocker1189 said:
AppleLord said:
"5-B needs to go" and no one read my argument that counters @Matthews head-canon. Better yet no one has try to debunk it.
Because Matt has debunked it several times.

How can he debunk something that was never present in the last two discussion threads? Makes no logical sense. And he still has not provided evidence for the base of his argument which is contradicted by the manga as I've proved.

All this headcannon nonsense. Your accusations do nothing then cause what happened above to happen. Think about how you say something and what you say before you say it. Otherwise it'll cause another shitstorm.

BMWFanboy said:
It literally says he's been cleaved.....
The watermarks on the edges of the scans are not official but fan made translations. No official volume have those.

TataHakai said:
Edit: Gwyn made a mistake

4.22e24 joules is 1 petaton, or Large Country level, not 6-A, so High 6-B low end
Per our AP chart, 6-A starts at 760 Teratons. So 1 Petaton is indeed 6-A. Also, even as per the old AP chart, 1 Petaton would still be considered 6-A.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Maxresdefault (17)
That's a pretty deep cut, there's no way it only affected his Reiatsu clothes
Yhwach literally scrapped that attack like a piece of paper and threw it back at Ichigo whilst laughing at him

The watermarks on the edges of the scans are not official but fan made translations. No official volume have those.

They're still relevant because if you see the attack he has been cleaved. You're saying a fan made description of what literally happens is irrelevant because it's fan made.

@TataHakai

Yhwach already had his throat crushed by Ichibei... I don't think Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero would hurt more than that, Yhwach could just have extremely high pain tolerance

Matthew Schroeder said:
So
Can we figure out the new tiers then downgrade and end this nonsense?

Also invent a new discussion rule.
High 6-B for now based on the OBD's calc? Or wait for Kepekley to save our asses?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
All this headcannon nonsense. Your accusations do nothing then cause what happened above to happen. Think about how you say something and what you say before you say it. Otherwise it'll cause another shitstorm.
Now I am been accuse of other people's behaviors by a staff member no less. It is headcanon when his whole argument is base on a single quote "That Yhwach can let go of the balance of souls willingly." he has not provided evidence for this, and the counter-argument I provided contradicts it with the manga and novel as the source.

In my opinion

Ichigo and Aizen downgraded to 6-B, Likely Far Higher due to being vastly superior to Shikai Kenpachi

Yhwach downgraded to High 6-A, Likely Far Higher via the low-end of his Vandenreich feat that Gwyn calc'd (This can later be changed if the calc is re-done)

Soul King Downgraded to Unknow, Or maybe just delete the profile since we know nothing about him and the whole regulating souls = Planet level has now been scrapped

Yhwach literally scrapped that attack like a piece of paper and threw it back at Ichigo whilst laughing at him

It cleaved him nonetheless. It speaks to Ichigo's strength, not Yhwach.

TataHakai said:
In my opinion

Ichigo and Aizen downgraded to 6-B, Likely Far Higher due to being vastly superior to Shikai Kenpachi

Yhwach downgraded to High 6-B, Likely Far Higher via the low-end of his Vandenreich feat that Gwyn calc'd (This can later be changed if the calc is re-done)

Soul King Downgraded to Unknow, Or maybe just delete the profile since we know nothing about him and the whole regulating souls = Planet level has now been scrapped
Not bad.

Since both the OBD and Gwyn got High 6-B for Yhwach that's probably the best rating to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back