• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision for 5-B characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@damage3245 given how Ichigo was matching Yhwach(stopped him with one arm, was capable of hurting him) plus the fact that he was just way, way above Aizen, and got back that power after murdering the Soul King.

BMWFanboy said:
Wait, Ichigo country? That's a bit much. He clearly was keeping up with Yhwach who is atleast continental in base form.
He wasn't keeping up, Yhwach picked up his attack and threw it in the trash like it was a piece of garbage, Yhwach blocked everything Ichigo tried and eventually just got bored and one shot him with the almighty

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I'm neutral about the downgrades, but 6-B EoS Ichigo is too much.
DUElxPHV4AEhGUmh
No matter. I'm just gonna sit down here and watches the show with my B***ches.
I concur. He should be at least High 6-A

Which reminds me, the fact that any statement how Yhwach was going to destroy three worlds by disrupting the balance of the souls is absent goes in favor of Yhwach physically being planet level.

@BMWFanboy; I agree with TataHakai. Ichigo was barely able to fight Yhwach and Yhwach was countering every move he made easily. High 6-A or 6-A isn't consistent. High 6-B at best is.

@Dangai Ichigo

That sea vaporizing feat is not all that impressive. Even the most wanked calcs of that give underwhelming results.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Bleach fans being spoiled brats ? I think you are confusing us with the Narutards
That is two strikes against you tonight. One more and I will ban you for a week. And I'm the most lenient staff member here.

Whatever Ichigos rating should be should be decided in a new thread, not this one or else things will get cluttered and slowed.

The point and topic of this thread is the 5-B Yhwach and Bleach stuff, which is agreed to be downgraded. So the downgrades should be done before anything else.

Looool, that moment when they use headcanon over the actually Manga and novels. I am also done you can't argue with people that think numbers matter in an arguement.

Dangai Ichigo said:
@Soldier Blue It's still a pretty good buff, which I have never even seen someone even trying to cover that
Even a real highball of it will only get 7-A to High 7-A results. The most I've seen is 1.2 Gigatons on some Google+ calc for that feat. We have two calcs here at 7-B for that.

Since this thread is resorting to trolling and insults (from both sides), I think this should be closed, and the downgrades applied.

BMWFanboy said:
The last part where The black Reiatsu is being emitted from the ground is clearly the Soul King's power, and it still doesn't make it any different from before when it was causing small quakes, which weren't even worth a warning. So no, it's not head canon.

Powers
Because:

There's no canon evidence that he can let go of the balance of souls willingly.

• Which is what @Matthews argument is base on. It collapses without it.
It was only shown to happen when a Soul King dies. Even after his death, Yhwach's corpse was keeping the worlds together. Don't you think that he would have let go and let everyone die by now if he could willingly do it?

• Yhwach's corpse was holding the world after his death, they didn't begin to shake when Ichigo killed him. Novel source.

Yhwach went to Soul Society which is in another dimension to physically destroy it with his reiatsu. If he could do it with the balance of souls he would have done it from the palace in the other dimension since that's what happens when the other Soul King died in the first place.

Shadowbokunohero said:
i vote for Ichigot be High 6-B instead of 6-B
The OBD has him at High 6-B (460 Teratons). But they use a slightly smaller Seireitei size than what we use here. So he may be even higher.

Wait, I have proof he matched him. Give me a few minutes, because Hollowfied True Bankai Ichigo being in the same tier as bloody Kenpachi is a little ridiculous.

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
The last part where The black Reiatsu is being emitted from the ground is clearly the Soul King's power, and it still doesn't make it any different from before when it was causing small quakes, which weren't even worth a warning. So no, it's not head canon.
Powers
Because:

There's no canon evidence that he can let go of the balance of souls willingly.

• Which is what @Matthews argument is base on. It collapses without it.
It was only shown to happen when a Soul King dies. Even after his death, Yhwach's corpse was keeping the worlds together. Don't you think that he would have let go and let everyone die by now if he could willingly do it?

• Yhwach's corpse was holding the world after his death, they didn't begin to shake when Ichigo killed him. Novel source.

Yhwach went to Soul Society which is in another dimension to physically destroy it with his reiatsu. If he could do it with the balance of souls he would have done it from the palace in the other dimension since that's what happens when the other Soul King died in the first place.

I couldn't argue any of this even if I was against 5-B Yhwach.Well done...

I agree with Rice Lord, but yeah, let's wait.

I will say please enough with the trolling and insults. It's all fun to joke around but there's blatant hostility yet agai from both sides in another Bleach thread. When did Bleach join the Pokemon/Dragonball club?? It's not that serious people. Be cool.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I Agree, Ichigo's final form should be High 6-A, did he not damage Yhwach?

Only when Yhwach was distracted and had his guard down. Not to derail with Naruto again, but remember Sakura punching Kaguya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back