• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach profiles should be fixed

I wanted yoruichi to scale correctly to askin, she is now, but some stuff needs to be adjusted like bazz b tier. Was askin never downgraded or was everyone incorrectly downgraded? Cause askin says " comparable to bazz" and now he is island level plus that was his justification, that fine, yoruichi scaled to him, but bazz is at 7-A? If the Downgrades was incorrect that means upgrades to a lot of chars, if correct askin and yoruichi should be brought down to scale.

The 6-C characters should be at higher end of 7-A. I'll deal with those downgrades later or tomorrow.

Okay, I made a post about yoruichi upgrade but it seems askin needed to be downgraded as well, it said island level+ for being comparable to bazz B, and yoruichi was at at least 7-A, it didn't make sense to me so all that was needed was for askin tier to go down

Back