• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. pretty doubtful of Beerus there, but alr
2. wdym?
3. How?
4. ...no, fodder
5. amps
6. Fodder got knocked out by a nuke
all of these are 3-D with 4-D Potency/Dura, so, the point of 3-D characters not being able to have Low 2-C tier such as that one other person with a foxy girl in pfp claimed, be it amps or not.

Unless you have hard evidence that Yhwach didn't destroy the past, present, and future of the cosmology,
Yes that's the entire point of this thread and no one has brought proof he affected it
Neither yh or the sk affected the past or future of the bleach timeline
The SK I really can't say but since he was not mentioned to do so I will go with that.

I will message DT and Ultima again after that I will remake this thread ig, and finally make that long post I was avoiding
Damn you bleach supporters this was suppose to be the simplest HST CRT

Last edited:
@Pain_to12

Still not explained why you are claiming Yhwach wasn't affecting timeline. But wiki states creating/affecting/destroying space time continuum is 4D. How could anyone create Space time continuum without affecting time. Mayuri statement proves there is a space time continuum exist in Bleach and Bleach Cosmology is created by soul king power.

Yhwach ~ PSK by Ichibē statement.

If Soul King scales to whole cosmology then Yhwach should scale to it.

You also brushed it off Garganta being 4D space. It all depends on verses how they portray dimensions.

Neither yh or the sk affected the past or future of the bleach cosmology
Bleach Cosmology has space time continuum. If you can't prove SK didn't created it then on neutral ground having possibly 2C rating not gonna hurt anyone. Its clear Dangai and Garganta is created by SK.

really? That never really made any sense to me. If you have higher AP than your existence, wouldn't you basically get erased by attacking the opponent. Your body cannot physically handle that kind of power. I've heard of 3D characters having higher-d hax. That much is fine. But a 3D character that has 4D physical AP and DC doesn't make too much sense.
Most low 2-C to 2A are such since they don't have HDE on profile.

None are 4D in dimensionality all are 3D physically.
Well infinite zamasu via size (he was breaking into future timeline) and dB heroes iirc
Anyway this is derailing
Let’s wait for ultima or DT reply, then I will remake this as staff only thread as I really cannot argue or explain the tie ring system or how space time and space time continuum works or how there is something called larger 3D space.

And I am ranting again so let’s just wait

all of these are 3-D with 4-D Potency/Dura, so, the point of 3-D characters not being able to have Low 2-C tier such as that one other person with a foxy girl in pfp claimed, be it amps or not.
Meh, besides Superman who's inconsistent fodder, but I get what you mean.
Yes that's the entire point of this thread and no one has brought proof he affected it
Neither yh or the sk affected the past or future of the bleach timeline
The SK I really can't say but since he was not mentioned to do so I will go with that.
the whole point I made was that we should assume he did if he actually affected the entire space-time continuum. Show that he didn’t affect the past, present, or future.

I mean, yeah, but logically it doesn't really hold for a character to have physical abilities that scale higher than their own physical existence. That doesn't really work. I'd also like an example for a character that qualifies for this. As for the higher-d hax, I agree with that, Soujirou is a pretty good example for one.
the most blatant example are DBS characters

I mean, we don’t exactly know that tbh
my guy.....
Berus: Low 2-C
AP: Universe level+
Dura: Universe level+

L2C is 4D....

my guy.....
Berus: Low 2-C
AP: Universe level+
Dura: Universe level+

L2C is 4D....

Many low 2-C to 2A characters are 3D.

these dudes realize that having Low 2-C have such specific requirements basically invalidates it as a viable tier for scaling anyone in fiction to, right? there is absolutely zero verses that actually mention "past, present, and future" when describing the destruction of a space-time continuum. separating a universe into three separate realms each with their own different space times is grounds enough for Low 2-C, possibly even 2-C, Yhwach's universe destruction feat be damned.

Last edited:
Dangai is called hyperspace in canon movie and it's big enough to hold two universes. Its even cut off from both worlds. Dangai is created by SK.

Actually it's even shown having a seperate timeline. When Ichigo team entered Dangai they were thrown back 7 days. Even Isshin states Cleaner can throw back people to centuries back in time. Dangai Ichigo is another example.

Yhwach ~ Prime Soul King.

So it should be tier 2.

these dudes realize that having Low 2-C have such specific requirements basically invalidates it as a viable tier for scaling anyone in fiction to, right? there is absolutely zero verses that actually mention "past, present, and future" when describing the destruction of a space-time continuum. separating a universe into three separate realms each with their own different space times is grounds enough for Low 2-C, possibly even 2-C, Yhwach's universe destruction feat be damned.
based. at this point merge low 2-C and 3-A together

that's not what I wanted, that's only proving what I said before, that only the dangai was stated to be separated from the space-time of Wol AND SS, which implies they both exist in the same space-time, while the dangai is separated. I still haven't seen where it states they are separate space-time(talking about WoL, SS and HM)
Their called parallel worlds which suggest they are separated space-times
2020-06-14_8-1-1.png

They are separated by 2 space-time boundaries the dangai and the garganta
image1-1.jpg

I agree with this tbh.
Statement like destruction of a universe would be 3A while Statement of a space-time continuum would be low 2-C even if a universe is a space-time continuum.

This 2 should be distinct.

Meh, besides Superman who's inconsistent fodder, but I get what you mean.

I should proof a negative??
Like wtaf
If you know nothing about the thread please keep quiet
No, you have to prove that at this point. If he's shown to affect entire space-time continuums, you need to show anti-feats that he didn't destroy all parts of it. Besides, that was literally the whole point of you making this thread, no? So go show proof.

Been off site for a few days, and it genuinely concerns me how we're several pages into this and that "effecting the past, present and future" is taking so long to be understood here.

Regardless of what happens (agreeing with the OP btw), we all really need to sit down and understand how the standards for this works.

Why does the wiki always have these hidden standards that aren't reflected on the wiki themselves lol. How is anyone suppose to know that when Low 2-C doesn't mention past, present, and future destruction?
In fairness, this is already somewhat being applied. It's why we have cases of where Low 2-C was rejected specifically because of this, like Zeref's Neo Eclipse, which would only destroy a couple hundred years worth of space-time on a universal scale and was only granted 3-A at best (granted, this was before Neo Eclipse got downgraded because of it being a non-AP feat, but the idea still stands).

Or more recently, Alien X is right about to be downgraded because his feat of recreating the universe doesn't meet the standards either.

And as King Tempest said earlier, this was always a thing here. It's just being applied terribly and making a lot of people here unaware of whats actually needed for Low 2-C to be reached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back