• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Light Novel Statements and Feats

I’m gonna say a thing, shouldn’t the normal lightings in the tybwa be MHS+ because they came from clouds therefore natural?
The Candice in the novel is far weaker than the candice in the tybwa. So there isn’t really a contradiction.
Her cloud to ground lightning is MHS+
Yeah, her cloud-to-ground lightning is accepted as MHS+.

This is a Work In Progress but this is a basic proposal for the four main Sternritter girls and First Fight Hikone: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Damage3245/SandboxBleach2

Just want to check if these are fine before I continue on with adding in other characters.

I'm also going to start gathering scans of the actual fights between characters in the novel and not just the statements directly relating to speed; so we can see better who fights who.
First fight Hikone would scale to Sub-Relativistic for fighting Res Grimmjow.

Most of these are just travel speed feats. Base Ginjo could react to the lighting even while off guard. He just wouldn't have been able to evade the aoe. Which means his travel speed is lower than lighting.

Same thing with shinji he barely avoided the aoe. Which means his movement speed is lighting however his reaction and combat speed can be a lot higher.

And the other stuff ill get into later

Maybe I remember wrong, but there were instances when she summon lightings from clouds that are not from electrocution In the TYBWA.

Just want to make absolutely clear this

Are the stats separated from their war arc stats, given they are stated to be weaker on the novels?

Just want to make absolutely clear this

Are the stats separated from their war arc stats, given they are stated to be weaker on the novels?
Their Vollstandig stats are, sure, because they lost their Vollstandig before the events of the novels.

No, is just that on the novels the quincy got a lot weaker and lost their vollstanding
They didn't get a lot weaker and lose their Vollstandig.

They got a lot weaker because they lost their Vollstandig.

How come Candice lightning is mentioned to be weaker than the final arc if she could use it without vollstandig?
She can use lightning with Vollstandig and without Vollstandig. Since she is using it without Vollstandig in the novels, she remarks on it being weaker than if she was using it with Vollstandig.

Or did I get that passage from the novel wrong?

I have never read the novel, so when these anti feats and feats are performed is it mentioned the soul reapers or grimmjow are using sonido or shunpo? If not then I think it would at least make sense that their movement speed is somewhat relative to the attack they dodge.

She can use lightning with Vollstandig and without Vollstandig. Since she is using it without Vollstandig in the novels, she remarks on it being weaker than if she was using it with Vollstandig.

The Candice feats from the novel are collected here from the fan translations.

It seems Hirako was the one that barely dodge the lightning storm. Can you confirm with the official translation?

But then wouldn’t that mean her cloud to ground lightning is only MHS+ in vollstandig ?

this whole Candice thing is wack, no idea why Narita made a comment that her lightning is only near lightning speed wtf lol

actually I think that comment was only in regard to her electrocution and it’s power, even though the novel stated like 3 times it surpassed any lightning nature could produce

Last edited:
@Damage, are people like Ginjo and Shinji just gonna be rated as at least Massively Hypersonic for being able to barely dodge lightning strikes? (Though her cloud to ground lightning might not be MHS+)

Where does Grimmjow scaling to MHS+ in base and Sub Rel in ress come from exactly? Is it legit from the novels or from his previous key? If it’s the second one then him, Quilge, and Ginjo all need to be downgraded to MHS to MHS+ scaling from fullbring Zanpakuto Ichigo.
Him attacking a power fading very weakened Quilge by surprise honestly isn’t a good speed feat or justification

second fight Hikone would still be Sub Rel in base though with backscaling from his feat

Last edited:
this whole Candice thing is wack, no idea why Narita made a comment that her lightning is only near lightning speed wtf lol

He only points out that her Quincy arrows (imbued with lightning/electricity) are near-lightning speed. Candice's actual lightning bolts are already accepted as lightning speed / MHS+ which I have no problem with.

No need to bump this. I'm very busy IRL in recent days. I want to get through this as soon as I can but as far as I'm aware there's no other CRT's being held up by this so I don't want to rush myself.

Damage3245:

So what are the conclusions here so far?

Damage3245:

So what are the conclusions here so far?
At the moment, no hard conclusions.

Revising this will take more than just the feats listed here, as it'd be good to have a list of the actual fights in the novels with details on how they went in order to better revise the scaling.

This is something I plan to do when I have time but will require more than what I have available at the moment.

If there needs to be other CRT's made, I can lock this one and put it on hold for a while.

Back