• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Hax: Molecular,BFR,and information manipulation.

Yeah all of those scans are from the same chapter
So essentially he says he'll tell them how to get in without dying, in other words what they need to do to get in without dying, describes how the gate will automatically and painlessly transform them to spirits without them having to do anything, and then proceeds to describe how deadly the passageway is and how they need to pass through it within a certain time frame and not let the restrictive current touch them. Honestly, it sounds like he was referring to the dangers of the Dangai.

I can see how it is possible the Soul Society would kill non-spiritual beings, but it doesn't really seem to say so.

the Soul Society would kill non-spiritual beings,
I wasn't arguing in favour of this. You may have read my previous comments wrong or maybe I might had wrote them wrong. But yeah I agree with you their is nothing that indicates that soul society passively kills non spiritual beings.

I wasn't arguing in favour of this. You may have read my previous comments wrong or maybe I might had wrote them wrong. But yeah I agree with you their is nothing that indicates that soul society passively kills non spiritual beings.
I know you were arguing that it was unsubstantiated, same as me. I was also agreeing with you. I was assessing the evidence provided by both sides. So far it seems possible the Soul Society is harmful, perhaps fatal, to non-spiritual beings, but there's not enough evidence to really suggest it's the case, so it's unreasonable to treat it as such.

And sending an enemy into the Dangai is still highly effective. I do still have to question whether a Soul Reaper can counter a BFR that sent them somewhere besides the world of the living/real life world and the Soul Society. The Senkaimon works by travelling through the Dangai, so it likely wouldn't work if the dimension isn't connected to the Dangai. This limitation to those two dimensions is directly supported by the fact that the Senkaimon is useless for travelling in and out of Hueco Mundo.

In CFYOW, Hisagi needed to turn patrol into reishi patrol for his bike, so normal matter can't exist in SS, it's not just about living and non living.

In CFYOW, Hisagi needed to turn patrol into reishi patrol for his bike, so normal matter can't exist in SS, it's not just about living and non living.
Interesting, and to be honest it sounds like physical bodies just aren't compatible with the Soul Society. But if anything that could make it difficult to forcibly put someone into it if they don't fit. It's hard to be sure that it'd kill them so much as not accommodate them.

Back