• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tier Revisions Part 2 (Who scales to Yhwach only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was looking around. Downscaling true shikai ichigo would affect his dangai key for pre time skip, aizen's 4th and 5th key, and yhwach's second and third key.

I don't agree with backscaling True Shikai Ichigo. Especially not with a vague multiplier.

i figure there has been enough mod support to apply changes. So, should there be any major justification changes?

For Aizen's AP & Durability:

AP: Planet level (Capable of fighting Soul King Yhwach singlehandedly for some time)

Durability: Planet level (Withstood casual attacks from Soul King Yhwach which destroyed the chair that Aizen himself was unable to destroy, albeit Aizen was significantly damaged when Yhwach fought seriously)

For Yhwach's durability, he should lose the justification of withstanding Hollow Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho if the only reason that Ichigo is scaling to Planet level is because he harmed Yhwach.

fine with both for aizen.

i do think that should be removed for yhwach's dura. Though that brings up something mentioned by mitch. Are we also scaling hollow ts via either that wound or downscaling?

i know we agree on aizen, but want to add this:

0684-003.png

Aizen may have purposely taken damage due to this

I'm fine with True Bankai + Merged Hollow Form Ichigo, Prime Aizen, and Orihime's shields being 5-B scaling from Yhwach
Just wanna clarify and this’ll be my last comment, but the way you worded it makes it seem like you’re fine with a form of Ichigo that Yhwach immediately said “no” and haxed the **** out of him to not face him compared to his TS hollowfication form that could match sk Yhwach and make him rely on the Almighty and his regular true bankai that could one shot him when he was able to get a hit on him??

Okay. Can you summarise the agreements so far please?

For the discussion rule I think it should be clarified in the same way that damage has created justifications already for some of the characters.

As for Aizen, I brought this up earlier but there was no response:

In that post linked is a scan where Aizen pretty much insinuates he was setting a situation up because he knew yhwach would not be able to break out of his illusions. This would include letting himself take damage such as getting a hole in his chest because that created the perfect opportunity for ichigo to strike.

As such I'm proposing if we could also add possibly higher to his stats

There's no reason to think from that that Aizen would be purposefully lowering his durability. Allowing himself to be hit, that's one thing. Allowing himself to have his body be easily destroyed is another.

I've updated Aizen and Orihime.

Regarding Ichigo, his two keys I think would be:

* True Shikai + Bankai

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone), Planet level, possibly higher with Bankai (Killed Soul King Yhwach with a point-blank Getsuga Tensho after stabbing through him)

* Merged Hollow Form + Bankai:

Attack Potency: Planet level (Able to fight on par with a casual Soul King Yhwach and was able to slightly hurt him with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), higher with Bankai (Significantly more powerful than before)

Last edited:
I've updated Aizen and Orihime.

Regarding Ichigo, his two keys I think would be:

* True Shikai + Bankai

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone), at least Planet level with Bankai (Killed Soul King Yhwach with a point-blank Getsuga Tensho after stabbing through him)

* Merged Hollow Form + Bankai:

Attack Potency: Planet level (Able to fight on par with a casual Soul King Yhwach and was able to slightly hurt him with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), higher with Bankai (Significantly more powerful than before)
Merged Hollow Form's Bankai needs to be 5x stronger than his Shikai

So if True Shikai (Merged Hollow Form) is Baseline 5-B, then True Bankai (Merged Hollow Form) is 5x Baseline 5-B

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Ichigo was regarded as one of the only individuals capable of combating Hikone), Planet level, possibly higher with Bankai (Killed Soul King Yhwach with a point-blank Getsuga Tensho after stabbing through him

fine with this

> Attack Potency: Planet level (Able to fight on par with a casual Soul King Yhwach and was able to slightly hurt him with a Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou), higher with Bankai (Significantly more powerful than before)

I guess this works

Yeah. Profiles have been taken care of.

I'll write my proposal for the Discussion Rule in this thread and once it is added I'll close it.

Which Bleach pages currently need to be locked (due to being controversial)?

If possible, I'd like to know what AP value the 5-B's scale to, and based on what feat/calc/whatever it is. I'm not questioning anything, as I'm not even knowledgeable enough on Bleach to know what's going on, but I just want to know the AP value for reference.

Probably baseline

As for the feat, yhwach was going to bust the dangai, which requires far more power than Senn's blast which is 2 times below baseline planet, since the dangai tanked her explosion no diff.

Also guys please refrain from commenting if you are not staff

I'd word the discussion rule as something along these lines:

The current Planet level ratings for the God Tiers (Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen) have been decided on after an examination of the feats and statements in the manga and the latest light novels after they were officially released. It has been decided that much higher ratings such as Universal are too speculative and require too many assumptions at this time to be accurate, and revisions trying to upgrade these characters should be prohibited until new evidence comes from the series that could impact these ratings.

Last edited:
I think that Damage's suggestion seems good to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back