• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

It's not even implied at all that they have a different Almighty, I don't know where your getting this. Hell Tokinada implies Yhwach is the Soul King reincarnated but his birth is ambiguous since no one knows for sure.

Warren Valion said:
Having a different amount of pupils in the eye shows that the Soul King's Almighty is different from Yhwach's.
Thats true, but didnt Yhwach have eyes all over his body?

W0NDER3X said:
Warren Valion said:
Having a different amount of pupils in the eye shows that the Soul King's Almighty is different from Yhwach's.
Thats true, but didnt Yhwach have eyes all over his body?
That was the Soul King goo covering him, but that wasn't the Almighty pupils in his eyes. Zommari has a bunch of eyes on his body, but they don't correlate with the Almighty.

The goo wasn't SK was it? I thought that was Mimi. The eyes that pop up on the reishi cloak definitely have to do with Almighty though since they only appear when it is in use.

AnonymousBlank said:
The goo wasn't SK was it? I thought that was Mimi. The eyes that pop up on the reishi cloak definitely have to do with Almighty though since they only appear when it is in use.
I think you are right, it was Mimi I believe.

Can Yhwach even see with that thing covering his eyes, or does he "see" through the Almighty?

The mysterious man said:
Shouldn't vasto lord Ichigo get some kind of Regenerationn negation because ulquiorra couldn't regenerate the cell that was destroyed
What do you mean by this?

Ulq's regen went to hell because Ichigo destroyed his vital organs which his regen doesn't cover. Thats a weakness for the regen rather than a feat for Ichigo.

No Ulquiorra simply couldn't keep regenerating after that blast, as he himself said, Ichigo blew his internal organs along with most of his body, what happened is that Ichigo simply damaged him beyond the Regenerationn point

The mysterious man said:
Shouldn't vasto lord Ichigo get some kind of Regenerationn negation because ulquiorra couldn't regenerate the cell that was destroyed
Thats possible, however i dont recall this happening again. Also, isnt Ulquiorra's fault that he cant regenerate his organs? If this isnt the only time this has happened though, it should have Regenerationn neg.

Hmmm, did Mugetsu erase Aizen specifically, or because he is a hollow? After the panel where it hits Aizen there's "Everything turns to nothing". Is that referring to Aizen, or in general (everything that Mugetsu hits turns to nothing)?

No,the way gerard's shrift works is much different than yhwach's

Yhwach doesn't have the powers of seterrinters,he only stole their life force

Doesnt SK have Gerard's abilities? Also, was there ever a consensus? Did Yhwach split his soul and gave them the powers, or did he grant them (which would be a better feat tbh)?

@Sekusu

Yhwach does have their abilities, whenever the people who have recieved part of his soul die, all of their powers and abilities are given to him as explained in his flashback chapter and by Jugram.

@W0NDER

Gerard was his heart so yeah, Prime SK would have the Miracle. Yhwach did grant all but two of the Schrifts though (C and M), by touching him he passes a part of his soul on which grants abilities to the recipient though Sternritters drink his blood iirc.

Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch ~ 20% Base Hikone > Post-Timeskip Resureccion Grimmjow

Post-Timeskip Resureccion Grimmjow can be stronger,cause base Nelliel with Liltotto help,absorbs full power Gran Rey Cero from Hikone ,without much effort for Nelliel.Yeah,Hikone get another power up in valley of screams(before his release and removing the 20% limit) but arrancars have release too.

W0NDER3X said:
Also, could Yhwach turning into black goo after he got cut in half by Ichigo be Gerard shrift in action?
Yhwach became a giant goo if you look carefully his hand if bigger than half of Ichigo's body.

Is "Almighty" a 5th dimensional ability?

Seeing all possible future like grands of sand,understand each one of them and chooses whatever he wants..

That sounds like 5th dimensional beings

Is anybody gonna have a estimate for the giant Hollow that was beaten and kinda pulverized by Prime Soul King ? I mean the thing's body became the entirety of the sand of Hueco Mundo

TataHakai said:
We don't know how much sand there is in hueco mundo
Can't you use Earth size since the databook image shows the World of the Living, Hueco and Soul Society of the same size?

it doesn't show that at all

we accept SS as planet size because there's actually a statement calling it parallel to the living world, aka earth

nothing of that sort exists for Hueco mundo, it's just a dimension in between Earth and SS

TataHakai said:
it doesn't show that at all

we accept SS as planet size because there's actually a statement calling it parallel to the living world, aka earth

nothing of that sort exists for Hueco mundo, it's just a dimension in between Earth and SS
Let me quote

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
SS and The World of the Living are two sides of the same coin solely due to the reincarnation cycle. However, they aren't physically connected like two sides of a coi, Hueco Mundo and The World of the Living are.

They physically are two sides of a coin, thematically they aren't which is what SS and The World of the Living are.

Hueco Mundo is a world of endless sand as described in the manga and the databooks. The only non-sand things in it are the crystal trees, Las Noches and the Nergal Ruins that were made by humans after the Soul King was made. All made of Reishi.

Since characters from Bleach attack directly the soul, what would happen if they fought someone with body and soul and resistance to their hax but no resistance to soul manip? Would the hax work?

W0NDER3X said:
Since characters from Bleach attack directly the soul, what would happen if they fought someone with body and soul and resistance to their hax but no resistance to soul manip? Would the hax work?
Watch the Fullbring Arc. Ginjo said humans could see them flying in the skies if they didn't break the fight. I guess Ichigo could had been a superhero with his clad-armor Fullbring. Lol

Watch the Fullbring Arc. Ginjo said humans could see them flying in the skies if they didn't break the fight. I guess Ichigo could had been a superhero with his clad-armor Fullbring. Lol

What i meant is, if Aizen faced someone with TP resistance but no resistance to soul manipulation, would KS work?

Yes.

So technically, as long as the character isnt immune to soul manip (since all Bleach characters are) or the hax itself, it should get through?

Would you classify hax in Bleach soul manipulation, or normal hax, or a wierd mixture of both?

Bleach hax affected both souls for the majority of the series and souls inside vessels a.k.a. Vizard & Urahara. Fullbring are humans that also get affected by hax. Ichigo's friends were affected by Reiatsu paralysis, etc...

Back