• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

Have any one watched The Walking Dead series?although it's live action,it existes in a reality where yhwach merged life&death

It's a great series

I know the Bankai / Resurrection multipliers were not accepted here, but I have a method (I do not know if it's correct) to find at least how much the transformation of HoS Ichigo has increased its speed.

The normal perception of a human is 0.129 seconds.

The superhuman perception is 0.0291 seconds.

The difference from one to another is 4.4329896907216494845360824742268x.

Orihime was able to follow the Darkness of Yhwach, she could even react to the darkness . But when Ichigo's HoS transformation, she was not able to see him move . That is, Ichigo would have to be at least 4.4329896907216494845360824742268x faster for Orihime not to see it.

The speed of the current Ichigo is = 8,882,976 m / s

With this, it would go to = 39,378,141.0309 m / s

That is = mach 115818 - 0.13c. (Relativist)

Technically, this is not a stacking calculation. I'm just trying to figure out how much the HoS transformation has increased in Ichigo, at Bankai / Resurrección is 5 to 10x, that would be kind of proof that the increase was close to that and that using the multipliers is pretty consistent.

That actually is calc stacking, its practically the definition.

The only things that count as multipliers are in verse statements from a knowledgable character/material giving an explicit number and/or percentage in relation to a stat and it only gets applied if the number isn't contradicted by feats. Bankai boost is a multiplier, Buto Renjin is a multiplier, 20% seal is a multiplier. The difference between reaction speeds is not a multiplier.

You did not understand my point.

I know the difference between the reaction speeds is not a multiplier, but the HoS transformation would have to be at least 4.9x faster to be for Orihime not to see it, that would be very consistent with the multipliers of Bankai / Resurrection.

I just wanted to show that Bankai / Resurreccion multipliers can be used and this was to show that it is coherent.

How far does Yhwach's resurrection go? Can he get atomized and still resurrect? Im pretty sure that due to immortality type 7 he shouldnt have problem resurrecting, unless he is erased.

Yhwach can rewrite the future to resurrect himself after he is dead and being atomized doesn't make you more dead than being reduced to liquid, and being atomized also won't remove you from the timeline and make it impossible for you to be revived in the future.

I was bored,so i decided to do an AP calc for both Yhwach and soul king.

It is said that it is the power of Yhwach or soul king that keeps the dimensions in bleach from collapsing.

It is shown in both memories of nobody and the begining arc of bleach(i will post scan if needed)that the collapse of the dimensions involves them colliding on each other.

Calc

Bases:For something to collide it would have to move towards the next body to collide.So i will be factoring K.E for this calc.

• I will consider that the name hueco mundo,world of the living and soul society is a general name for the dimensions rather than the name of the planetary bodies.

Hueco mundo:Has a moon but has no specified size for the land mass hollows inhabit.

World of the living:Has three planetary bodies in it,which is a planet(similar to our real life earth,having japan and other countries in it),a sun and a moon.

Soul society:Is stated to be a parallel dimension to the world of the living.That means,everything in the world of the living is the same in soul society.It has a sun and moon.

Mass of sun=1.9891e+30 kg

There are only two suns

Mass of the sun combined=3.9782e+30 kg

There are only two confirmed planet,Earth and the spirit earth

Mass of Earth=5.97219e+24 kg

Combined mass of both planets=1.194438e+25 kg

There are only 3 moons

Mass of moon=7.34767309e+22 kg

Combined mass=2.20430197e23 kg

Total mass of the dimensions=3.978212165e+30 kg

K.E

0.5*m*v^2

I will assume a low end velocity of mach 1/340 m/s for the movement of the dimensions.

0.5*3.978212161e+30*340^2=2.299406631e+35 joules or 54 yotatons of TnT(Large planet level)

The energy needed to hold the dimensions from moving would be equivalent to 54 yotatons of TnT.

This is only if we consider the dimensions aren't limited to a planet only lol.

MachTwo said:
Yhwach can rewrite the future to resurrect himself after he is dead and being atomized doesn't make you more dead than being reduced to liquid, and being atomized also won't remove you from the timeline and make it impossible for you to be revived in the future.
Mind you know regenerating from atomic level is much harder than regenerating from liquidified level.

But i agree with you that the level of body destruction is basically useless against someone who can rewite a future from whence he/she did not get killed or atomized.

>Mind you know regenerating from atomic level is much harder than regenerating from liquidified level

I know that but this is not Regenerationn.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Peter1129 said:
So Base Grimmjow is comparable to Resureccion Nnoitra while Resureccion Grimmjow is stronger than Ginjo who is stronger than Tokinada who is comparable to Post-Training Base/Shikai Byakuya.

Was Ginjo in Bankai when the statement about him being stronger than Tokisada was made?
Pretty sure the Nnoitora thing is a inconsistency.
Kenpachi never mention his base being stronger than Nnoitra he just said his reaitsu is comparable to Nnoitra, he fought both NNoitra in Base and Release meaning PTS Grimmjow is exactly that Nnoitra Comparable Fighter, if he had become a Vasto lorde he would of just mention that eating for 2 years evolved him from an Adjuchas to Vasto Lorde instead of his reaitsu having increase in these 2 years.

and his fight with Luppi suggest that his Base is comparable to Nnoitra Base, if he was as strong as Nnoitra Release he would of easily stomp Release Luppi and would have no need to use his own Release to beat Luppi and seeing Previous #3 Neliel fight Nnoitra would suggest against Grimmjow base = Nnoitra Release, while Neliel was indeed stronger than base Nnoitra, release nNoitra would easily defeat her base

we also find out later that Grimmjow is nowhere near Baragan Tier/2nd Espada, so him having the same power as Nnoitra Release while in Base is even more ridiculous

this just means that the Espada were stronger than people gave them credit

Nothing about TYBW Base Grimmjow = Resurreccion Nnoitra is inconsistent.

Kenpachi literally was talking about the Reiatsu of Base Grimmjow and compared it to the Nnoitra that he fought, Resurreccion Nnoitra.

It doesn't affect scaling and in fact it helps with scaling since we later see Grimmjow fighting Tsukishima and Ginjo at the same time and holding the upperhand. It makes sense for Grimmjow to have gotten such a large power-up and then show that the statement was not a fluke.

Also Zombie Luppi was stated to have been modified by Mayuri to be much stronger than when he was alive. So current Luppi being comparable to Post-Timeskip Grimmjow doesn't make it inconsistent.

Dbknowitall wrote

this just means that the Espada were stronger than people gave them credit

Yeah especially the top 4,where it takes at least 3 captains= 1 Espada and there was also a monologue IIRC where stark considered Aizen his equal

At least Luppi had a body to bring back from, Ulquiorra was dust, there was no chance for him.

@Dragon, Hollow bodies dissipate after being killed by Zanpakutos.

I honestly believed the Soul King has type 4 based on the resistance and being neither is stagnation nor evolution and is between static and dynamic and neither new or old but some ppl disagreed with that.

Edit already has been addressed.

Me to also for the fact the Mimihagi was immune to the almighty after that we know the he governs stagnation that mean he doesn't progress so he doesn't have a future at least we asked about this before for not only for casualty resistance but for Mimihagi ability and don't see it being discussed that much also a tinks it is type 2 or 4 almighty is fate and Precognition but the threat was closed so fast

Well it's type 2 for sure.

The Users of this level of Acausality do not experience changes made to them by changes made to the past and future of the character, effectively meaning the User only exists in the present and only by attacking the User in the present can one effectively harm the User, this also means that attempts to see into the future and change fate of the User often fail, as well as changes to the Past

The Tetromino King said:
Well it's type 2 for sure.

The Users of this level of Acausality do not experience changes made to them by changes made to the past and future of the character, effectively meaning the User only exists in the present and only by attacking the User in the present can one effectively harm the User, this also means that attempts to see into the future and change fate of the User often fail, as well as changes to the Past
this applies well to the Soul King

Essentially saying Ichigo, Kenpachi and Aizen are the current strongest characters physically while Mayuru and Urahara can fight on such a level through intellect and inventions. Nice.

Also, the castle falling could destroy Karakura Town. This makes a lot of sense since the castle is a replica of the Soul King palace. It's supposed to be huge given what we know of Wahrwelt and the giant circle cities. Plus, Karakura is huge.

Back