• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

So wait Kenpachi was still fighting 100% Resureccion Hikone in Base? Wasn't he previously fighting against 20% Base Hikone without his eyepatch in base offscreen. I thought he would've at least used shikai by now.

I wonder how things would have been if Urahara was an antagonist. He seems like he could be scarier than Aizen.

Is there a calc for the size of the SKP? Maybe there could be a calc for Kenpachi theoretically destroying it; is it referring to Shikai or Bankai?

Hikone wasn't at full power apparently as he powered up even more to force Kenpachi to use Shikai, but Hisagi intervened.

There isn't a calc for the size of the SKP, nothing would be accepted since by pixel scaling it's inconsistent and there aren't statements for a size like with Seireitei and Las Noches.

Kyoraku just said with Nozarashi though I think it's referring to Shikai Kenpachi since that's the one that Kyoraku saw destroy the meteor. And considering who in this chapter Hikone kept bringing up his shikai it's likely referring to Shikai Kenpachi. Though I'm not sure if we even have a size for the Soul King Palace.

The narrator also mentions Ginjo, saying that he could perhaps have a chance to beat Hikone too, only if he wasn't stuck with Aura.

Interesting. . .

Oh yeah they also implied that Ginjo could possibly defeat Resureccion Hikone. This makes Post-Training Bankai Ginjo being potentially comparable to True Shikai Ichigo a bit more credible.

Well if Memories of Nobody becomes canon than so would the novelization of it. After the whole Broly novel shenanigans it seems like novelizations of canon movies can be used.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I wonder how things would have been if Urahara was an antagonist. He seems like he could be scarier than Aizen.
Is there a calc for the size of the SKP? Maybe there could be a calc for Kenpachi theoretically destroying it; is it referring to Shikai or Bankai?
I've seen a calc that puts it's at 141km.Anyways i will try and see if I can calc a size for it.

Nah, urahara won't be scarier than Aizen. Aizen has KS. And he has slightly inferior intelligence and on top of that a lot stronger. Scary true, but worse than Aizen? Nah

Urahara is inferior to Modified Aizen through a Hogyoku. Urahara is Zero Squad level by feats from the final arc and Tokinada's statements, Base Aizen wasn't stronger than Urahara and that explains why Aizen planned to have him kick out. Urahara's Bankai modification has a very unique theme and Kubo could had make it more hax if it could affect and modify others powers.

@Warren Valion I'm not entirely sure but I think there was something that could help determine the size of Seireitei in Memories of Nobody or was that from one of the non canon movie? Meh whatever.

@GoddessOfWinterr- Aizen has stated that Urahara was the only one in Soul Society whose mind is more brilliant than his and that they were equal in power prior to him subjugating the hogyoku.

People care because there is a planet level feat in MoN, ignoring the fact its clearly an outlier.

Aizen isn't superior because of KS, he is better all round aside from slightly less intel.

9E4F42FF-1ABB-4574-9584-634A548AADB8
Aizen is definitely not better than Urahara all round. If anything ignoring KS, Urahara is better than Base Aizen all round.

goddess, tbh zero squad never went full power so atm we dont even know what they can do other than ichibei

AppleLord said:
Let's scale Askin, right?
Pretty sure he already scales to Urahara and Yoruichi. Post-Auswählen Base Askin was able to tank attacks from Yoruichi using Shunko and also injure Yushiro who could also injure him in Base and with Shunko.

Question? Is Ichigo superior to Ywhach in Raw Power, I know he's not stronger because of Ywhach's God-like hax, but in terms of just AP and Raw Power, isn't Ichigo Superior? Ywhach said he very afraid of Ichigo's Bankai and felt the need to destroy it immediately saying that if he wasn't careful he'd be screwed, and the two times Ichigo's Bankai landed a hit on Ywhach, he One-Shot him both times, When he landed only one Getsuga Tensho on a Full Power Ywhach who was albeit caught off guard, he was instantly killed, the only reason he came back is because he re-wrote his own death, and then the final attack he landed on Ywach killed him for good, since he One-Shot Ywach twice, would that mean he has higher AP, since he only needed one solid hit to win

And it's not PIS, since it's literally how Ywhach was defeated

Pretty much seeing as the second time he oneshot Yhwach, he had two of his three power sources stolen and added to Yhwach's power.

I think Ichigo's True Bankai key explanation would be better as

"One-Shot and killed Yhwach on two separate ocasions and is a potential candidate for the new Soul King"

The raw power difference between Yhwach and Ichigo is kinda weird. Cause it seems like the shinigami side of Ichigo is where the vast majority of his powers are at. Since apparently he can one shot Soul King Yhwach who had absorbed his quincy and hollow powers with just his Bankai which is the power of his shinigami side.

Also does amyone else realize Ichigo was using a broken bankai the whole time? And we all know a Normal Bankai >>> Broken One.

I found it weird he got his Holow part stolen since that is supposed to be poison to Quincies and its also fused with his Shinigami powers.

Yeah it's pretty insane how without his Hollow or Quincy Powers, Ichigo was able to One-Shot Ywhach twice, I mean Kubo was rushed, but due to this, Ichigo's Full Power is far higher then Ywach in raw power

Yeah because Ichigo one shotting Yhwach with just his shinigami powers would pretty much mean that his Shinigami side is pretty much 90% of his entire power. The hollow and Quincy side barely means a thing if he could one shot somebody who absorbed them.

Wait, unless that's also the effect of his Latent battle ability that made him a War Potential ? You know, Ichigo's ability to get stronger as the fight and time goes on

Peter1129 said:
Yeah because Ichigo one shotting Yhwach with just his shinigami powers would pretty much mean that his Shinigami side is pretty much 90% of his entire power. The hollow and Quincy side barely means a thing if he could one shot somebody who absorbed them.
Either that or the AP Gap between him and Yhwach was so wide that absorbing them didn't mean much.

Pretty sure the second option is the same as what I said. It just means that his quincy and hollow powers are completely insignificant compared to his shinigami powers.

Peter1129 said:
Pretty sure the second option is the same as what I said. It just means that his quincy and hollow powers are completely insignificant compared to his shinigami powers.
Which is kind of a blatant lie when it comes to the Hollow powers. It could be the latent battle power thing that Ichigo IS KNOWN FOR

So yeah to sum it up weakened Bankai Ichigo one shotting Soul King Yhwach after absorbing Ichigo's quincy and hollow powers is BS.

Pretty much. It's BS because it would mean that Ichigo with just his shinigami powers >> Soul King Yhwach after absorbing Ichigo's quincy and hollow powers. But still it's canon. Though you could argue that Yhwach was caught off guard the first time and the second time he was weakened.

Not really BS, Hybrids are essentially incredibly powerful with Ichigo being the most powerful strength wise. He's even more hybrid then the dude who was progenitor of virtually every species we see in Boesch outside of normal humans and hollows.

If a weakened Bankai Ichigo one shot Soul King Yhwach that's fine. But the one Ichigo one shot is Soul King Yhwach who has just absorbed Ichigo's quincy and hollow powers. So Ichigo essentially one shot two of the three powers that make him up with just one of the three.

Back