• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

Im not the best at dimensionality, however does SK by pushing a dimension with its own space-time count as physical interaction with time itself? Im not sure if it does (tbh, i think it doesnt), but i wanted to hear some opinions on that.

I think that means that he is separating the living from the dead - not that he his separating the concepts.

He had to create Space-Time on Dangai, that does not make him 4D, but his powers may be, but I do not know what it's like here.

in any case it would mean that almighty has some sort of spatio-temporal power in some form. are these power listed in yhwach's page yet?

Warren Valion said:
Is Yhwach's Almighty = to the Full Soul King's Almighty?
Soul King had four pupils, and Yhwach had three pupils meaning he lacked something and after absorbing the Soul King's corpse he gained eyes even on his hair.

AppleLord said:
Warren Valion said:
Is Yhwach's Almighty = to the Full Soul King's Almighty?
Soul King had four pupils, and Yhwach had three pupils meaning he lacked something and after absorbing the Soul King's corpse he gained eyes even on his hair.
The Soul King has Four pupils? Interesting.

Urahara is a credible source, just not a credible person

Urahara isn't a person. He is a genius and a soul inside a fake body.

For all we know Soul King could had used Gremmy's powers (his brain) alongside the Almighty to accomplished said feat. I am not in favor of scaling Yhwach to Prime Soul King just because Yhwach absorbed parts of him. Some limbs and fragments of the Soul King reincarnated out there in the world. I wonder if Uryu has a soul King fragment inside him and that's why Almighty didn't work on Ishida.

For all we know Soul King could had used Gremmy's powers (his brain) alongside the Almighty to accomplished said feat. I am not in favor of scaling Yhwach to Prime Soul King just because Yhwach absorbed parts of him. Some limbs and fragments of the Soul King reincarnated out there in the world. I wonder if Uryu has a soul King fragment inside him and that's why Almighty didn't work on Ishida.

Except we already know The Almighty alone did everything, it's specifically stated Almighty did this. Also where are you getting Uryu is immune to Almighty?

Except we already know The Almighty alone did everything, it's specifically stated Almighty did this. Also where are you getting Uryu is immune to Almighty?

But it was Soul King's Almighty with four pupils not three pupils like Yhwach's. About Uryu it could had been PIS.

What does Pupils have to do with anything? as far as we know it means almost nothing.Also Uryu was never once stated to be immune to Almighty in any way. It was stated to in time his power could become greater then Almighty which is unquantifiable.

Guys ... what are these quote pyramids? You all have backspace on your keyboards, yes?

Also, I really don't think we should equate SK's Almighty feats to Yhwach's. One actually has the feats for it while the other doesn't.

This is anime.

More tomoe in a Sharingan makes that stronger.

The more pupils in The Almighty could very well mean that it is stronger or has different abilities.

Undoing something doesn't mean you can do the opposite. Prime SK is also far stronger than Yhwach was even after absorbing Mimi, the remains, Gerard etc. Why would we give the weaker character feats of the stronger one?

Which is based off nothing in regards to Bleach, give me a single excerpts that implies what his pupils mean outside of him having Almighty activated . I could just as easily argue he's covered in eyes so that means he's several times stronger then prime soul king via this pupil logic.

@Anon You're really not understanding, I don't know how else to explain it that only The Almighty is relevant it's clarified several times The Almighty is the greatest and the power responsible for it all. Why would he do what The Soul King did when the point was to undo it all?

Wouldn't stating that there is a difference in both The Soul King's Almighty and Yhwach's Almighty already imply there is a difference in power?

If it was the same thing, then why bring up the difference in the number of pupils?

Bring it up in the narrative implies it means something - Chekhov's Gun anyone?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
A difference was never stated.
The difference is the number of pupils in each eye.

A difference in power is implied from the fact that a difference in appearance is stated -again Chekhov's Gun.

Back