• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Disussion Thread 13

I think we should just discard scaling ginjo for the moment till the novel gives us more info since majority of people here are in disagreement with the scaling.

It isn't worth discussing putting base Aizen above Byakuya and in the other thread trying to downgrade monster Aizen wtf to below them and the same goes for Fullbring Ichigo to true Shikai and putting Grimmjow these level

i dont wanna play metoo but... narutos new chapter adds light lasers which OP/Bleach has but watch this site make them sol-ftl BUt not the others...

That still does not have confirmation of being a laser, in the Korean translation speaks 'ray'.
But I guess this is not the place to talk about it.

That was... even worse than NNT power scaling which is already confusing...Thats like random holy knight on NNT suddenly can tank a hit from Demon king.

Krillin isn't stronger than Super Saiyan God, what are you talking about?

Not on this site but watch the tournament of power. Krillin got Ginjo.

>It was impossible to attack unless one could cancel out the hypnosis by releasing reiatsu of Aizen's level.

I was surprised because people missed this but it seems like Aizen can cancel Tokinada KS via releasing his reiatsu :/

I think that when the novel is over, things like the Auswahlen and the Light of Lille should be debated, they have properties of light, this not being accepted is absurd.

So after rereading some of the fights in CFYOW this is what we have on the scaling so far.

~ Comparable

> Stronger

Post-Timeskip Resurreccion Grimmjow ~ Zombie Resurreccion Luppi

Post-Timeskip Base Grimmjow > Post-Training Base Ginjo ~ Post-Training Tsukishima

Base Aizen > Shunsui ~ Tokinada ~ Post-Timeskip/TYBW Base Yoruichi ~ Post-Royal Guard Training Base/Shikai Byakuya

Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch ~ 20% Base Hikone > Post-Timeskip Resureccion Grimmjow

Resurreccion Hikone, Post-Muken Kenpachi w/o eyepatch, Post-Training Base Ginjo, and Aura > Tokinada (Probably weakened)

Weakened Shunsui + Weakened Post-Timeskip/TYBW Base Yoruichi > Tokinada (Probably weakened as well)

Post-Training Bankai Ginjo ~ Ichigo (Not sure which one)

Let me get this right. High 6-A Base Aizen when Transcendent Aizen was surprised of destroying a hill? And it was revealed that Ichigo destroyed the hill in the first place. Smh

About Ginjo been compareble to Ichigo we should at least consider True Shikai Ichigo since the narrator speaking had to refer to the current Ichigo otherwise something like "FB Bankai" would had been mentioned by the narrator. Unless he is talking about a "genuine" or "the real deal" attack that isn't fake or a copy in context. In the same context Tokinada was said to be weaker than Ichigo. What Ichigo?

None of the scaling above done by Peter1129 puts base Aizen at High 6-A, it only puts Aizen above Shikai Byakuya which is equal to Pre-RG Bankai Byakuya.

If the Hado #99 calc, Soldier Blue's Cero calc (and maybe an upcoming Lanza calc) gets accepted, then base Aizen would be around high 6-C/6-B, and along with him probably the likes of Shikai Byakuya, Yoruichi, etc.

Base Aizen is stronger than Base/Shikai Shunsui who is comparable to Tokinada who is stated to have reiatsu on par with Post-Royal Guard Training Base/Shikai and Post-Timeskip/TYBW Base Yoruichi. Pretty sure that does make Base Aizen High 6-A since currently Post-Royal Guard Training Bykauya is High 6-A.

Yep basically multiple Arrancar and captains being only 7-C despite the fact that Privaron Espadas are capable of overpowering Shikai Ichigo who is 7-A. Also some descriptions are outdated. Starrk is in no way comparable to a serious Shunsui after all the informations we got from the novels.

I've been meaning to make a CRT for that stuff for a while but I entered a world of procrastination. Seeing as we are discussing APs, should we change SS arc Chad's too? Looking at the calc linked, should we not use the high end since there is clearly signs of vaporization and extreme heat. Its a bump to 8-A but still fits the scaling since he is below lieutenants (7-C) but one shots 3rd seats (8-?).

No clue. According to summaries Azashiro is stronger than Cien Granz who is stated to be comparable to Full Hollow Ichigo. So going by current scaling he should be at least 7-A+ also he only needs one key not four.

Live action wouldn't be relevant to the manga though. Being called light also isn't a feat/proof, it needs to be said to move at lightspeed by a credible source.

The arrow reflected from the sword and burned the spot instead of blowing up which are two conditions for real light. They also travel in a straight line. Uryu's arrow was fired after the sun rose and reached Jugram's blade before the sunlight did.

I understand the feat, was just saying that the word "light" in the attack name isn't supporting evidence. It would be better if we could see the area around Jugo before the attack came.

AnonymousBlank said:
I understand the feat, was just saying that the word "light" in the attack name isn't supporting evidence. It would be better if we could see the area around Jugo before the attack came.
Jugram & Uryu started fighting in chapter 661 and we don't see them again until chapter 672.

AppleLord said:
Let me get this right. High 6-A Base Aizen when Transcendent Aizen was surprised of destroying a hill? And it was revealed that Ichigo destroyed the hill in the first place. Smh
That is ap bruh.

Aizen has higher spirit energy than any of them,which means he has higher ap regardless of what amount of destruction he can cause.

He wasn't surprised he was mountain level,he was surprised he could alter his surrounding at that level but this does not discard his ap.

Do we have a CRT that was about poison resist from Deathdealing? Wondering if we already went over that stuff because I was just reading the Askin fight and noticed that Yoruichi wouldn't die from it despite him using it to its max in base on her and her profile lacks the resist.

@Apple

I meant right before Uryu shot the arrow. Based off his words, they had been fighting for hours which doesn't help us prove withut doubt that there was no light shining already.

AnonymousBlank said:
Do we have a CRT that was about poison resist from Deathdealing? Wondering if we already went over that stuff because I was just reading the Askin fight and noticed that Yoruichi wouldn't die from it despite him using it to its max in base on her and her profile lacks the resist.
@Apple

I meant right before Uryu shot the arrow. Based off his words, they had been fighting for hours which doesn't help us prove withut doubt that there was no light shining already.
I think what he means is that the "arrows" are "light speed" course it was able to reach jugram before the sunlight not that the "arrows" are "light speed" course it was called light.

Back