• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
question did ULQ cero calc have its x10 multiplier added to it? (10x cuz both rest low end is 5x)

and no im not talking about ceros normal 10x multiplier

We don't accept the multipliers for Bankai/Ress. The only things that he has is being passively GRC and 10% of the CO calc in R1 while CO is where he caps out in R1. R2 is just assumed to be able to stomp R1.

Along with a small thing to be noted, it's not much but it kinda works which is scaling Ress to GRC since Grimmjow launches a GRC at Ichigo, he puts on the Mask and easily overpowers it with a single swing despite the fact that Ichigo needs to use Getsuga to cancel out a Cero from Grimmjow.

So technically we could use GRC to get a idea for the multiplier for both Mask and Ress, with Bankai being above both

CO is 10x more powerfull than a normal Cero. This was stated in the databook and Soldier Blue himself used it in his CO calc to find the potency of Rez Ulquiorra's normal Cero, and it was accepted.

Espada calcs 2
LN should be bigger

Espada calcs 3
ulq release both (using 10x multiplier)i guess you can cut that by half if you want the low ball

Espada power
my buddys statement

Espada calc 4
conts and their size

this is all the info my buddy gave me... is he correct? ill also add that kenpachis 5x shikai/bankai plus his low ball 2x seal(lowest we can go since we dont know the multi) and noting that his seal has gotten stronger.
i would preffer is my buddy explained it himself but not sure who he is on here hopefully he isnt mad i posted it

infinite is 3-A iirc .

so even if the infinite muken is accepted , he will only be 3-A .

a yhwach , ichigo and aizen upgrade will be possible with the novel chapter stating that yhwach was about to undo everything thv PSK did.

Shouldn't Aizen have some kind of telapy because of this?

- Why!? Your reiatsu is gone! - Azashiro is scared.
He shakes. A chill runs through everything that has merged through everything in Seireitei.
He materializes all the weapons he can and shoots Zaraki.
- die! Die! Die!
He feels another sinister reiatsu, different from Zaraki's, right somewhere inside him. He returns his consciousness to a certain place where I straightened up and a voice sounded in his ears: "You can hear me,
Azashiro Kenpachi? It's Aizen. From Muken "

@USk

Yes and besides that I think we should create a profile for Roca, the Pikaros and Cien and additions to Kenpachi's profile too, being able to cut Azashiro which was intangible and the ability to stay strong with the opponent and that His reason for losing to Ichigo is that Ichigo's evolution was superior.

USklaverei said:
Shouldn't Aizen have some kind of telapy because of this?
- Why!? Your reiatsu is gone! - Azashiro is scared.
He shakes. A chill runs through everything that has merged through everything in Seireitei.
He materializes all the weapons he can and shoots Zaraki.
- die! Die! Die!
He feels another sinister reiatsu, different from Zaraki's, right somewhere inside him. He returns his consciousness to a certain place where I straightened up and a voice sounded in his ears: "You can hear me,
Azashiro Kenpachi? It's Aizen. From Muken "
i may be wrong but isn't that because azashiro was fused with the SS at the time ? it say that he return his consciousness to a certain place to hear it.

althought shinigami seems to be able to converse with just reiatsu :https://www.*************/manga/bleach/v58/c617/15.html

i don't know what type of power this should classify tho.

um why is squad zero characters below ppl like kenpachi etc? shouldnt they auto scale up seeing that 5 of them >> the whole gotei 13 i know we never got to see their bankais but still

No not at all. Just because the 5 combined are superior to the Gotei. Doesn't mean all 5 are stronger individually than every member of the Gotei. It's a combined effort including Ichibei who himself is superior to basically every other soul Reaper in existence by a large margin.

Also, the version of the Gotei they are compared to is before Kenpachi re unlocked his full power, before Byakuya, Renji and Rukia got their royal guard training, before Toshiro had his adult form and before Mayuri upgraded his Zanpakuto. So a lot of characters weaker.

Their profiles are outdated. They will probably receive a tier change after the revisions as they are superior to Post-Timeskip captains who are stronger than Arrancar Arc captains. But yeah also what Amlad said Ichibe alone is probably comparable if not stronger than the combined might of majority of the Gotei 13 before all the training power ups.

tbh even after the power ups i dont see them passing ichibei as for the rest of squad zero.. they literally got a buff from every sternritter cept jugram/ishida/juha/ichigo/ryu ... and before that otesu one shotted all of them and each of the sterns/elites whould be equal or far greater than espadas

Nobody is on Ichibei's level that's for sure. It's debatable to say characters like Zaraki and Toshiro are even stronger than Yama. And we know Ichibei > Yama. Yhwach was capable of containing Yama's Bankai yet couldn't even sense the sheer amount of reiatsu from Ichibei's Shikai let alone Bankai.

Bankai Zaraki is the only one who is arguably stronger than Bankai Yamamoto. Mature Bankai Toshiro is like pretty much confirmed weaker right now via scaling. Though he could potentially surpass him with more training.

I agree rn it's Bankai Yama >= Bankai Zaraki > Adult Toshiro > everyone else.

Shunsui is possibly above Toshiro with hax but it's a tough one cause Toshiro also has hax on his side. The final dan, if stopped, leaves Shunsui with little ways of killing his enemy at that point due to the backlash of his Bankai.

Shunsui is more of a hax based fighter. Raw power wise he's below quite a bit of characters at the end of the series.

Power wise he's below a lot of the cast. Byakuya, Unohana and maybe even Sajin and Renji could all be above him. You don't really need the power tho when your Bankai is literally insta Win.

yall do know shunsui still has more rei than toshiro/byakuya right? alot of ppl forget most hax captains has greater rei

Doesn't matter. His Bankai is hax based not raw power based. His AP is still lower than majority of the characters based on scaling.

Shunsui could have an AP of Building level in Bankai and it would be just as effective. It's hax from start to finish it really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back