• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobybobster said:
it's still heat, which is what's being calc'ed. Still seems dodgy to me.
But I calculated the heat he was creating per second, oshe.

I used vaporization to have a base, why even the FLAMES are all condensed at the tip of the sword. Where was it dishonest in that?

Dammit, I already think the result from the first calc is too high.

^This! The original novels are indeed canon but like I said the novel version of the movies came out 2 days after the movie and are just novelizations of the movie. There is no way for it to be canon when the movie isn't canon.

Although Memories of Nobody could probably be canon at this point with the mention of Blanks. But we should probably wait for more information from the novel just in case.

And I was just about to make a thread downgrading Gremmy too... Hmm, should I even bother or wait to argue against this new calc?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
go head man make all the downgrades you can think of! seems to be the trend.
Well, I mean, people are also trying to upgrade the verse, so nothing is wrong with the inverse :p

> What the basis for Gremmy's downgrade?

Right now Gremmy is given his ratings for creating the meteor and for halving the meteor yield; but the result in the calc is the amount required to destroy it, not to create it. Unless he destroyed the meteor himself like Kenpachi did, then I wouldn't think he'd directly scale to it.

However, when he used 6 clones of himself he did hurt Kenpachi making him at least equal to Kenpach's stats which are High 6-A. If we divide that by 6, that would put base Gremmy at 6-A.

he literally created the thing that did that much damage.. why wouldnt he get the scaling.. and all he needed was double his power

Damage3245 said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
go head man make all the downgrades you can think of! seems to be the trend.
Well, I mean, people are also trying to upgrade the verse, so nothing is wrong with the inverse :p
> What the basis for Gremmy's downgrade?

Right now Gremmy is given his ratings for creating the meteor and for halving the meteor yield; but the result in the calc is the amount required to destroy it, not to create it. Unless he destroyed the meteor himself like Kenpachi did, then I wouldn't think he'd directly scale to it.

However, when he used 6 clones of himself he did hurt Kenpachi making him at least equal to Kenpach's stats which are High 6-A. If we divide that by 6, that would put base Gremmy at 6-A.
>stop trying to force downgrades,we have like two threads on downgrades still ongoing and it's going no where,the rating of gremmy comes from the fact gremmy said he multiplied his power/spirit energy to create that meteor which makes him scale to it easily, and also the fact he said himself would survive the destruction.

Zezu1995 said:
plus iirc that was already said by another and got debunk so dont waste your time
I haven't seen it be brought up by anyone else, but I'll drop the topic for now on this thread and look into it a bit more for the future.

@Danny, no offense but your attitude and way of posting makes me want to never want to reply to you.

So..any character that created a metreor Likr Madara..pain..or any one else Doesn't scale do that metreor AP?

Abd2u said:
So..any character that created a metreor
Madara..pain..or any one else Doesn't scale do that metreor AP?
I said I've dropped the topic.

(But if you're talking about something like, does Madara's typical AP with his punches and fireballs equal his meteor calc, I'd say no tbh).

Damage3245 said:
Zezu1995 said:
plus iirc that was already said by another and got debunk so dont waste your time
I haven't seen it be brought up by anyone else, but I'll drop the topic for now on this thread and look into it a bit more for the future.

@Danny, no offense but your attitude and way of posting makes me want to never want to reply to you.
Whats wrong with my attitude??if it's hurting you,i give my apologies, But All I said was to point the fact that the number of downgrades thread that were brought up are already enough to bear,and has become very stressful and hasn't even been resolved yet,I don't like the idea of wanting to add another headache

Danny1112 said:
Whats wrong with my attitude??if it's hurting you,i give my apologies, But All I said was to point the fact that the number of downgrades thread that were brought up are already enough to bear,and has become very stressful and hasn't even been resolved yet,I don't like the idea of wanting to add another headache
Downgrades don't have to be a headache.

Not every downgrade is a bad thing.

I mean, I personally agree with you but that's not gunna fly on vsb man. everything is just put at one rating regardless of certain moves being stronger or weaker than others. like gokus kamehameha has the same ap as his punches. or Chibaku tensei scaling to melee attacks.

Creating one meteor shouldn't give you that level of power for your punches, that much is obvious. It's not even a direct melee or energy attack.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Creating one meteor shouldn't give you that level of power for your punches, that much is obvious. It's not even a direct melee or energy attack.
Did you by chance read Gremmy's profile? his physicals don't scale at all to the meteor lol.

Damage3245 said:
Danny1112 said:
Downgrades don't have to be a headache.
Not every downgrade is a bad thing.
Yes it isn't, but not like the ones done for HST tbh.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Are you referring on gremmy's case??if you are then you're wrong about him as gremmy had to double his power/spirit energy to make the meteor,which means it required energy for him to do so.hence why it scales to him.

No it doesn't. The fact that he had to increase his power to use a specific move already means it shouldn't scale to physical attacks.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No it doesn't. The fact that he had to increase his power to use a specific move already means it shouldn't scale to physical attacks.
It looks like it doesn't apply to his striking strength on his profile.

But is the energy required to create a meteor of a certain size the same as the energy released when the meteor impacts the ground?

Damage3245 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
It looks like it doesn't apply to his striking strength on his profile.
But is the energy required to create a meteor of a certain size the same as the energy released when the meteor impacts the ground?
pretty sure creating a giant rock from nothing would yield massive results, if you can apply e=mc^2.

Bobybobster said:
pretty sure creating a giant rock from nothing would yield massive results, if you can apply e=mc^2.
It probably would. I'm not advocating for a change yet, I'm just curious.

E = MC^2 doesn't apply to create something from nothing since that's theoretically impossible in real life, That formula is for turning pure Energy into Mass or vice versa.

But Greemy is a brain, he can imagine whatever physical strength he wants, and that didn't turn out good. He didn't die. Just erase himself for now. In the novel he is still alive, since he created that weird kid that is like Ichigo but can use powers from all races and merge them together.

Danny1112 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
It would, although we don't use E=MC^2 for anything that isn't explictely mass-energy conversion.
He did apply energy to make the meteor tho.
dont try it lol, if they ban you for trying correct a mistranslation affecting 5-b then this will get you perma banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back