• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
AppleLord said:
It shows his limbs been cut off and the limbs dissapeared inside the Mugetsu.
This is the last view we have of Aizen before he is shown falling to the ground and regenerating.
That doesn't look like complete body destruction to me.
Resort to the 3 links I posted above for my reply to that exact comment.

Damage3245 said:
AppleLord said:
It shows his limbs been cut off and the limbs dissapeared inside the Mugetsu.
This is the last view we have of Aizen before he is shown falling to the ground and regenerating.
That doesn't look like complete body destruction to me.
You aren't getting the point here,
Screenshot 2018-10-05-17-59-05
Screenshot 2018-10-05-17-59-36
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-00-50
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-00-52
Screenshot 2018-10-05-17-59-12
from the screen shots we see mugetsu hit aizen,we then see it destroy aizen slowing to being into pieces and then nothing,after that we don't see aizen on the air again after mugetsu cleared,he then regenerated off screen and gravity took it's place proving he wasn't cut in half only as a person being cut in half wouldn't loose his grip,and he landed on the ground and finished regenerating.

Another point to be noted,here we see aizen's m
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-03-23
onster form,but here we see him with a different body from his monster form after regenerating from mugetsu
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-01-13
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-02-03
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-02-13
,a completely different body aizen,looking like a brutalized staggered figure who just got up from having his whole body blown to nothing,what my point proves here is that a person being split in half would still retain his former self.
Screenshot 2018-10-05-18-02-48

Should also seperate thoughts into sentences and avoid run-on blocks of text. Otherwise it puts serious strain on the eyes and distorts whatever message is attempting to get across.

If Aizen regenerated from having his body destroyed, then why did it show him fall to the ground in two pieces and then show those two pieces regenerating into a complete body.?

Video

Time-Stamp:

7:35-8:25

Warren Valion said:
If Aizen regenerated from having his body destroyed, then why did it show him fall to the ground in two pieces and then show those two pieces regenerating into a complete body.?
Video

Time-Stamp:

7:35-8:25
No,what you are seeing there is an already regenerated aizen,from the scans I gave up,we clearly see mugetsu turn him to pieces and into nothing,there after,we see mugetsu leave the scene from the horizon of the crater we don't see aizen again,but we could see him from the horizen before,thats 1)then next he regenerates off screen and gravity took it's place on him aizen as he lost his grip from the air while being disintergrated,someone who was cut in half wouldn't loose his grip like that,then next we see aizen with a completely different body,someone split in half would still retain his former body as he would only have to regenerate his splitted area,but that's not the case of aizen as we not only see a completely different body but brutalized body.

AppleLord said:
Mangaseeonline has updated the Bleach Manga from chapter 612 up to chapter 663 with the official Viz translations.
Last time I remembered, a discussion was made in reddit about the viz translation of volume 74 being out,but I searched for the digital one throughout the internet,but I couldn't find it,it seems they aren't updated yet,I don't have money to buy the booklet one lol,btw check out some recent viz translated scans
IMG 20181005 201836
IMG 20181005 200907
Planet level yhwach confirmed

According to the viz translation, yhwach holds the worlds in place by his power .

Preventing the natural collapse of spiritual realms and the Earth equals planetary AP and durability... how exactly?

"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society, where massive number of Konpaku/souls pass through."

^ Reio/Soul King was created to stabilize and prevent the 3 worlds from fusing again with his power. Souls/Konpaku always pass through to Soul Society when people die in the living world.

It has nothing to do with the balance of souls. The novel also support it. People should wait before bringing this topic until the novel is finish.

The 3 worlds were once one united world which got seperated by the Original Sin of Soul Society.

I agree with IMade to let the topic drop for now so we can revisit it later. Please, let us stop for now.

AppleLord said:
"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society, where massive number of Konpaku/souls pass through."
^ Reio/Soul King was created to stabilize and prevent the 3 worlds from fusing again with his power. Souls/Konpaku always pass through to Soul Society when people die in the living world.

It has nothing to do with the balance of souls. The novel also support it. People should wait before bringing this topic until the novel is finish.

The 3 worlds were once one united world which got seperated by the Original Sin of Soul Society.
This.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@Imade,we aren't talking about that planet level yhwach,we're talking about the viz translation saying yhwach holds the three worlds from merging or collasping physically, that's different from the yhwach merging stuff

I find myself agreeing with Warren here.

We don't see total destruction of the body in the manga. The fact that he had a whole body regenerated except for a great big cut down the middle sounds off to me.

It seems pretty simple why Aizen regenerated in that fashion when you realize how the damage was applied with Mugetsu. Initially it cuts Aizen in half and then those two halves are vaporized by the properties of Mugetsu. Thus, when Aizen regenerates he regenerates the two disconnected halves that then regenerate to the other. So reverse order of the Mugetsu.

@Chou

Yukio's dimension have false suns and moons. We see that there are borders in the dimension with Renji vs Jackie and the walls of the dimension start closing in.

He probably creates illusions, just like those "Dimensional" Fabrics created by Shutara. Let's see if in CFYOW it demonstrates something new.

It seems pretty simple why Aizen regenerated in that fashion when you realize how the damage was applied with Mugetsu. Initially it cuts Aizen in half and then those two halves are vaporized by the properties of Mugetsu. Thus, when Aizen regenerates he regenerates the two disconnected halves that then regenerate to the other. So reverse order of the Mugetsu.
But why?

If he has Low-Godly Regenerationn. If he truly regenerated from nothing more than a disembodied consciousness, then why did he regenerate into two separate parts of his body and then regenerate the vertical bisection?

It is completely illogical.

He doesn't regenerate like Zeref or Seraphina, he doesn't rewind time, he regrows. And if he regrew from his consciousness, then he shouldn't have regrown into being bisected.

Isn't less presumptuous to say that he was bisected by Mugetsu, was surrounded by Mugetsu's black energy, and seemingly disappeared as the panels went to show establishing shots of the destructive force of Mugetsu; and, because he was nearly killed from Ichigo's attack, he fell from the sky, crashed onto the ground, and was only able to survive and regenerate his bisection because of the Hogyoku instead of regenerating from his disembodied mind?

Also, how do we know there were no scattered molecules of Aizen which would make the regen High? Or even better, how do we know there was no ash of him around which would make it Mid-High?

Damage3245 said:
Also, how do we know there were no scattered molecules of Aizen which would make the regen High'? Or even better, how do we know there was no ash of him around which would make it Mid-Hig'h?
I think it is because, when using Mugetsu, Ichigo is becoming one with Zangetsu, his powers. Including even his Quincy powers., and the Quincy can destroy the Soul.

So if Ichigo did completely destroy the soul, it would be a complete destruction, and not leave any trace of Reshi particles.

I, however, doubt that Ichigo did destroy Aizen's spiritual body.

@Warren @Damage

Yeah, it comes from Mugetsu using Quincy powers which destroy souls. Thus the settling on Low-Godly through that and from the effect shown on Aizen's body through Mugetsu being similar to the description of Quincy destroying Hollows.

As to why he regenerated as two halves, that's just how his regen functions. It more appears to reverse what happened to him since the Regenerationn was done in the reverse order of Mugetsu's applied damage.

That would make his regen Mid-Godly instead, if it comes from his soul being completely destroyed.

I still disagree on this though, since we don't have any evidence his body was destroyed down to the last molecule.

@Warren @Damage
Yeah, it comes from Mugetsu using Quincy powers which destroy souls. Thus the settling on Low-Godly through that and from the effect shown on Aizen's body through Mugetsu being similar to the description of Quincy destroying Hollows.

As to why he regenerated as two halves, that's just how his regen functions. It more appears to reverse what happened to him since the Regenerationn was done in the reverse order of Mugetsu's applied damage.
Why would you assume that?

That's not how his Regenerationn worked when Ichigo cut him.

He didn't regenerate in the reverse order that he received damage in, he sprouted white goo, that covered his injury and solidified into his body which healed him.

@Warren @Damage
Not every single Quincy attack destroys the soul of the person it hits though.

Ishida has shot plenty of characters with arrows and their souls didn't spontaneously explode.

So Ichigo cutting Aizen in half and reducing him to lots of tiny pieces still wouldn't result in Soul Destruction even if Quincy powers were involved.

@Damage

That's where the argument of souls in Bleach came in. We were discussing Konpaku, the soul, and the actual soul inside. We assumed the Konpaku soul is destroyed, there were arguments for Mid-Godly being tossed in that thread linked if you checked it out. Konpaku was a solid conclusion imo, we simply used the properties of Mugetsu to determine what Regen would be applied to Aizen via Konpaku (soul) destruction.

@Warren

I assume that because it happened? Realize that the visuals and mechanics of Aizen's Regenerationn were all different in each stage of his Hogyoku transformation. Pre-Chrysallis he had that purple cracking over his injuries to heal. Post-Chrysallis he had that weird energy looking effect. Butterflaizen had the bubbly effect. Monster Aizen that we're discussing is this other thing.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Warren
He did sprout white goo when he stitched himself together.
Exactly, that aids my argument.

Aizen's regen doesn't "reverse what happened to him" as IMade stated, it grows from that injury in a white goo.

@Warren

I assume that because it happened? Realize that the visuals and mechanics of Aizen's Regenerationn were all different in each stage of his Hogyoku transformation. Pre-Chrysallis he had that purple cracking over his injuries to heal. Post-Chrysallis he had that weird energy looking effect. Butterflaizen had the bubbly effect. Monster Aizen that we're discussing is this other thing.
1. He was in a Crysallis state, so him being in a cracked shell is logical.

2. Post-Chrysalis energy thing was him healing and evolving, the "energy looking effect" happened as well when he became God Aizen during his fight with Ichigo

3. No, it didn't as mention by AnonymousBlank, God Aizen sprouted white goo as well.

Allow me to amend what I said. It wasn't exactly white goo like in Butterfly form which bubbled, the effect was like the halves expanding towards each other, something notably different which Kubo definitely didn't forget seeing as the scenes were two chapters apart.

AnonymousBlank said:
Allow me to amend what I said. It wasn't exactly white goo like in Butterfly form which bubbled, the effect was like the halves expanding towards each other, something notably different which Kubo definitely didn't forget seeing as the scenes were two chapters apart.
If his Regenerationn reversed damage to him then his white skin would burst from between the gap to the divided halves, and not originate from the two halves healing the other.

And his white pasty skin expanding to cover up a wound is not really all that different to what we saw Aizen do before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back