• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe novel mentioned something about Rangiku having the "claw/talon". It's probably referring to a part of the Soul King.

Anyone else thinking the his Chain refers to his Chain of Fate or Binding Chain? Hence why Aura is so good at manipulating souls n shit.

AnonymousBlank said:
Anyone else thinking the his Chain refers to his Chain of Fate or Binding Chain? Hence why Aura is so good at manipulating souls n shit.
The Kanji used is very different from those two. A hard no it would seemed.

Wait a min.. Aura is a guy? He/she looked like a pretty hot girl to me in the pic ƒÿƒÿ Are you guys sure?.. This is serious...

Danny1112 said:
Hey guys,I made a CRT,I would like for your input please https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2170253#
Just closed Thread? Really ? Man, if I had arrived before, I believe I could convince, the mistake was to put Naruto in the discussion, but this is pretty standard considering that Upgrade to Naruto is always worth ...

Try to do with Mid end in 5 seconds, they will probably accept it easier.

That still seemed a bit too short for them seeing as someone said to go with 10-20 secs. Not to mention it shouldn't be changed so they accept it easier. If its inaccurate, its not valid which is what matters.

Yes, wikia has rules and it is necessary to be "fair" with the situation, a pity that Bleach has so many deeds calculated with that level, be considered Outlier.

Lol how does someone call out a shikai in 10-20 sec,its near instant,five seconds would have been a good low ball.

Anyway the Ichibei feat was too vague and shaky though

The only ones who take 10-20 secs are Yama, Shunsui and Jushiro (Goddamn poems). It should be noted he has Bankai and thus doesn't need to even call it out, it is instant lol.

It is unquantifiable to use speech of text for feats since the first invasion of Seireitei with the Quincy took 5 minutes.

Because it goes as follows.

>Ooh potential Bleach upgrade

>No outlier

>It has supporting feats

>Still outlier

>Cue anti Bleach bias/Naruto double standards accusation

>Devolves into shitstorm

>Close thread

I never understood that, if fodder are doing all this stuff then what's the problem? Don't other verses scale from what fodders or side characters can do?

I mean Aaioneiro is the weirdest one because he does dodge Sun light in his base and it does seem like he was serious since he is scared of sun light

It's only supposed to be an outlier, when top tiers can't replicate the feat..this has never being the case.

Toshiro quotes that within a radius of 3 ri, everything would be affected, so basically the Hyôtten Hyakassô is 22km in diameter, correct ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
I mean Aaioneiro is the weirdest one because he does dodge Sun light in his base and it does seem like he was serious since he is scared of sun light
The coolest thing is that in the first saga it also has 3 Relativist feats, in the last saga it also has one, but they refused to accept it as a real light ... the truth is that it seems that they do not want Bleach to be Relativist.

Matt quoted that it was Outlier because it was a jump from Sub-Relativist to Relativist, they quoted that Naruto went from Mach 18k to 250k, then they began to speak that they began to speak that they always compare Bleach to Naruto, but the question is not that and yes that one is accepted and the other is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back