• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hyôtten Hyokkasô is 22 km in diameter, Karakura should be about 80 km.

It has an entire topic explaining that it is real light, just does not want to accept.

Danny1112 said:
Lol all the novels in bleach are cannons https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/201...offs-tite-kubo/?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,4005880504
They were accepted in this site as canon
According that Makoto clearly says Kubo gives too much freedom with regards to the novels. He only gives them an idea and a once over. All of which suports what I've been saying from the beginning.

The supplemantary works are fine for filling in the blanks, but the details which contradict the manga are invalid.

Very informative post,Kubo stated several times he wanted to do more things but didn't have the time.If I remember correctly the Hell movie was intended to be canon but it got changed too much and Kubo didn't like it,but Hell is still a canon location though.

Now if only Ichigo could appear in CFYOW and mention something from Memories of Nobody to make it undeniably canon. But that's probably not going to happen.

Toshiro quotes that within a radius of 3 ri, everything would be affected, so basically the Hyôtten Hyakassô is 22km in diameter, correct ?/rt

Maybe they could bring up the Valley of Screams again and the narration would mention Senna and the events of the movie. But that's wishful thinking CFYOW isn't like Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest where there's a direct plot element that they could mention to further confirm its canonicity.

USklaverei said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
I mean Aaioneiro is the weirdest one because he does dodge Sun light in his base and it does seem like he was serious since he is scared of sun light
The coolest thing is that in the first saga it also has 3 Relativist feats, in the last saga it also has one, but they refused to accept it as a real light ... the truth is that it seems that they do not want Bleach to be Relativist.
Matt quoted that it was Outlier because it was a jump from Sub-Relativist to Relativist, they quoted that Naruto went from Mach 18k to 250k, then they began to speak that they began to speak that they always compare Bleach to Naruto, but the question is not that and yes that one is accepted and the other is not.
There is still auswhalen tho,I've found a strong stand that supports it being light speed not just light,I will make a thread for it,but not now,am still sick from the last thread lol,BTW I noticed you were good at calcs,am not really much into calcs,could you help me give a proper aganizing panel to this feat https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Perilouss/Bleach_-_Liltotto_Feat_Revised,the calc group member mentioned something of the aganizing being wrong.

i wonder why barros light wasnt considered real light either.. didnt his own body in a mirror blind him?
Barros light
Barros light 2
iirc he also created and despelled shadows (maybe the reason why it isnt counted)

The coolest thing is that in the first saga it also has 3 Relativist feats, in the last saga it also has one, but they refused to accept it as a real light ... the truth is that it seems that they do not want Bleach to be Relativist.
Matt quoted that it was Outlier because it was a jump from Sub-Relativist to Relativist, they quoted that Naruto went from Mach 18k to 250k, then they began to speak that they began to speak that they always compare Bleach to Naruto, but the question is not that and yes that one is accepted and the other is not.

There is still auswhalen tho,I've found a strong stand that supports it being light speed not just light,I will make a thread for it,but not now,am still sick from the last thread lol,BTW I noticed you were good at calcs,am not really much into calcs,could you help me give a proper aganizing panel to this feat https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Perilouss/Bleach_-_Liltotto_Feat_Revised,the calc group member mentioned something of the aganizing being wrong.

Edit:seems the link isn't working bruh,it seems like its deleted,but let me show you the aganized pic,i saved it,long before now.
Liltotto reacting1 (1)
Liltotto moving (1)

Danny1112 said:
USklaverei said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
I mean Aaioneiro is the weirdest one because he does dodge Sun light in his base and it does seem like he was serious since he is scared of sun light
I'm actually not good at calcs, I was and still am terrible at Math in my school

Mangaseeonline has updated the Bleach Manga from chapter 612 up to chapter 663 with the official Viz translations.

Danny1112 said:
Edit:seems the link isn't working bruh,it seems like its deleted,but let me show you the aganized pic,i saved it,long before now.
Liltotto reacting1 (1)
Liltotto moving (1)
I have a way of finding the distance from Auswahlen to the more reliable Liltotto and the distance from something smaller. I'll do it here and I will.

Technically in the manga I just think it shows him being cut in half / partially destroyed.

Damage3245 said:
Technically in the manga I just think it shows him being cut in half / partially destroyed.
It shows his limbs been cut off and the limbs dissapeared inside the Mugetsu.

I used the light that was closest to hit, but I think it's not 100% correct because it's not a perfect measurement, but I think it's something that can help you find a real distance.

Distância: 2m - 153px

Tela: 439px

2atan (tan (70/2) * (153/439)) = 18.753674 degrees

With angsize we have 6.0557m.

Time = (6.0557 / 299792458)
Time = 2.0199640912914493666148199098458e-8

According to the calculation, Lilltotto moved 4.66789m.

Speed = (4.66689 / 2.0199640912914493666148199098458e-8)
Speed = 231087771.31 m / s or 77% c.
Relativist +

For those assuming aizen was cut,he was disintegrated as he wasn't shown again where he was standing from and even the ground,to prove this his body was in his monster form form,if he was cut only he would have still been in his monster form but he was not as his whole body was all messed up,as for the light beam no one should make a CRT for it please,although I have found a different research that supports it being light speed,that's why I asked for a good aganized panel.

AppleLord said:
It shows his limbs been cut off and the limbs dissapeared inside the Mugetsu.
This is the last view we have of Aizen before he is shown falling to the ground and regenerating.

That doesn't look like complete body destruction to me.

It is clear that Aizen has been totally destroyed, so much so that after he shows it again, he is TOTALLY different from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back