• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I said Pre-Chrysallis, not Chrysallis.

2. Know, I'm not talking about the energy beam that came out, I'm talking about after Gin formed the hole in his torso. Crosses form over the hole and his separated shoulder. It looks energy in motion, but it's purely white. I would also tape-ish looking.

3. AB expanded on his words.

Warren Valion said:
If his Regenerationn reversed damage to him then his white skin would burst from between the gap to the divided halves, and not originate from the two halves healing the other.
Btw, I didn't say it reverses damage. I made sure to word myself in a fashion to avoid that.

I'll make a revision thread for Aizen tomorrow if you want.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Btw, I didn't say it reverses damage. I made sure to word myself in a fashion to avoid that.
What?

Your words verbatim:

>"As to why he regenerated as two halves, that's just how his regen functions. It more appears to reverse what happened to him since the Regenerationn was done in the reverse order of Mugetsu's applied damage."

There was literally a discussion involving multiple threads with several staff members,talking about this.Its the reason why he has it,literally everything being said here was said already guaranteed.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There was literally a discussion involving multiple threads with several staff members,talking about this.Its the reason why he has it,literally everything being said here was said already guaranteed.
Exactly why I am not going to make a CRT.

I know, but I wasn't here for that.

I'll drop the topic on this thread and create a new thread tomorrow to discuss it. I may end up accepting the current rating but I'd like to at least discuss it first.

If a CRT is made make sure you have new points,not the same recycled arguments from a previous CRT.Go re-read it and see if anything you were thinking of using against it wasn't already said.

> I wasn't here for that

Then do exactly what I just said,I wasn't as well and I pretty much read it so I wouldn't waste my time bringing up debunked arguments.This would be like me making a 5-B thread without reading any of arguments prior to it and using the same argument.

If a CRT is made make sure you have new points,not the same recycled arguments from a previous CRT.Go re-read it and see if anything you were thinking of using against it wasn't already said.
Why would I bring up an argument that was discussed before and not read those discussions before making it?

Naturally I would read the threads... I'm not sure why you would think I wouldn't?

Why is this still an argument lol,the fact we see aizen with a new body after mugetsu debunks everything as someone being cut in half wouldn't have a new body but the same one before,like i said he regenerated off screen then fell as gravity took it's place and completed from there,@damage again I provided scans above it shows mugetsu cleave aizen at first then it scatters his body to pieces then then turns those pieces to nothing.

Talking about Aizen's form of 'regen' (was stated to be completely different from high speed regen though so it's like hogyoku something) but Ichigo also has HSR http://i.imgur.com/YMzNYwz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tNHUMNq.jpg

But neither were shown to be able to heal from Yhwach's attacks. Only reason Aizen was still alive was because he's immortal but it seems like Yhwach can negate these healing factors the same way he negated santen kesshun from working I guess.

Anyone heard from Soldier Blue lately, by the way? I'm wondering if his family issues became serious now due to his sudden disappearance.

If people zoom in the picture you can see Aizen's wing, leg, and pieces of him been scatter away from his body before been covered completely by Mugetsu and disappearing from the panels that follow. Regenerating from half a body isn't going to give you a full on new body that looks completely different from his previous God form. Not all Regen in fiction works the same way, specially when we are seen a soul regen, not a mortal body of a human doing it.

Chou Soran said:
Can this achievement be calculated? or already have?
The original OBD calc of this has it at lower-end to mid-end 8-A and uses pulverization. Using vaporization instead, it would end up at solid 7-C (but lower than Edrad's feat). So it wouldn't result in any upgrades for 3rd Seat and Lieutenant level characters (Urahara said Ichigo at this point was at least 3rd seat or at most Lieutenant level). They'd stay the same.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Anyone heard from Soldier Blue lately, by the way? I'm wondering if his family issues became serious now due to his sudden disappearance.
Sorry. Been busy.

Soldier Blue said:
Chou Soran said:
Can this achievement be calculated? or already have?
The original OBD calc of this has it at lower-end to mid-end 8-A and uses pulverization. Using vaporization instead, it would end up at solid 7-C (but lower than Edrad's feat). So it wouldn't result in any upgrades for 3rd Seat and Lieutenant level characters (Urahara said Ichigo at this point was at least 3rd seat or at most Lieutenant level). They'd stay the same.
I understand, at least it's a great feat to show the average Lieutenant Shinigami and so on. But thank you, anyway.

So this

Durability: Multi-Continent level (Was present in the vicinity of Yamamoto's Bankai, Zanka no Tachi, which would otherwise reduce a person to ash, took Uryü's The Antithesis which reversed the damage he received back), higher with Blut

so why is Anthesis a justification of Jugram haschwalt's durability. Anthesis is hax that ignores durability. This should be more of a stamina feat... It should be changed before someone LOL at it

The Antithesis hax is that it reality warps two events instantly it can't be dodge. I don't know why it has "ignores durability". The ability "swaps" the damage receive by the two, and Jugram survived his own attack after Uryu bestowed him with the reversal.

If it swaps the damage then what he took was the end result of the attack, not the attack itself - if that makes sense.

You can't ended at "it swaps" damage. It was an example. The ability changes an event between two targets. It doesn't have to be related to damage.

AppleLord said:
You can't ended at "it swaps" damage. It was an example. The ability changes an event between two targets. It doesn't have to be related to damage.
I thought the Antithesis changed the state of the targets,if it changes events rather then maybe the durability feat might make sense

Zzsax said:
So this
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Was present in the vicinity of Yamamoto's Bankai, Zanka no Tachi, which would otherwise reduce a person to ash, took Uryü's The Antithesis which reversed the damage he received back), higher with Blut

so why is Anthesis a justification of Jugram haschwalt's durability. Anthesis is hax that ignores durability. This should be more of a stamina feat... It should be changed before someone LOL at it
The whole paragraph is a lol . . . . Soldier should fix it.

Shunsui is 192cm

An average head has a size of 1 / 7.5 for your body

192 / 7.5 = 25.6cm for head height

Shunsui Head: 24px - 25.6cm
Screen: 591px

2atan (tan (70/2) * (27/709)) = 2.20460786 degree

That gives us 6.9276m.

Time = (6.92 / 299792458)
Time = 2.3082635387712121830629908641664e-8

Stark Movement

Shunsui: 1,92m - 317px
Part of the sword: 35px = 0.21m

Part of the sword: 0.21m - 87px
Stark motion: 299px = 0.72

Stark moved 0.72m

Speed = (0.72 / 2.3082635387712121830629908641664e-8)
Speed = 31266973.02 m / s or Mach 91961.
Relativist

If you want to scan with px, I'll upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back