• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
@Dr.Fix I'm pretty sure at this point Post-Training Renji does have higher AP than Base Aizen in Bankai.
Also I'm pretty sure Narita knows more about Bleach than most of the Bleach fans since even Kubo gave him props for figuring out Kenpachi's potential before it was even revealed in the manga. So I don't think he really needs a crash course he knows what he's writing.
I can't tell if you're serious or not but just to be clear I'm referencing the time years before that when Post-time-skip Renji (Before royal realm) was said by people across forums to be Aizen level.

Oh I didn't really join the Bleach fandom until near the end of the Thousand Year Blood War Arc so I didn't know any of the earlier controversies. But really Pre-Training Renji stronger than Aizen lol.

Aura wasn't even stated to be as strong as Aizen. Hisagi was perplexed with how Aura was so much better at manipulating souls than other Fullbringers. That's when Urahara explained and compared Aura to Aizen, both having taken the abilities of their race to it's full potential.

We also have yet to see Aura fully fight properly. So far she's been messing with Hisagi and playing with his senses. Urahara and Hisagi are actually going to fight her seriously together now so she may actually reveal what she can fully do.

Peter1129 said:
Oh I didn't really join the Bleach fandom until near the end of the Thousand Year Blood War Arc so I didn't know any of the earlier controversies. But really Pre-Training Renji stronger than Aizen lol.
Tite Kubo made Renji said he was training to be in the level of Aizen to Jackie. Don't blame Renji, it was Kubo's fault. He also made Unohana said to Kenpachi that Post Time Renji rival Kenpachi after his training.

Pretty sure Unohana was referring to Post-Royal Guard Training Renji who is arguably comparable to Post-Training Kenpachi via scaling from Volstanding Bazz-B who is probably stronger than Meninas who is potentially able to rival Kenpachi. But if she was Pre-Training Renji than yeah I call BS.

Latest update of Can't Fear Your Own World: https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/com...ur_own_world_ii_part/?st=JMNW0SBA&sh=00030b5d

So many goddamn feats and explanations in this:

- Urahara's Hado 91 is massively more powerful than a Gran Rey Cero.

- Aura turned manipulated the nitrogen in the air to form a barrier to black Hado 91, she took some damage from it, but superficial damage.

- Aura can turn intangible by manipulating herself to be gas.

- Aura turned the entire sky over Karakura Town into water, Hiyori compared it to Harribel.

- Urahara used Hado 99 and 2 of the summoned Dragons instantly destroyed all the water.

- Hado 99 absorbs Reiatsu of it's surrounding, including of what it makes contact with, this further powers Hado 99.

- Shinji's Bankai was teased, apparently it has a huge range, which explains why Shinji never used it, all his fights have been near comrades.

- Apparently it was considered to given Ichigo the Hogyoku, Urahara hushed up Aura though since Hisagi was there.

-Hisagi's Bankai training was surviving against an onslaught from Kensei and Mashiro.

Can someone calc this because it would be useful for all the Royal Guards as each of them are the King's Key which contains this amount of power passively. It would amp the four other Royal Guards for sure due to power and massive AoE.

https://i.imgur.com/fS8anI3.jpg

Ezeriot said:
Can someone calc this because it would be useful for all the Royal Guards as each of them are the King's Key which contains this amount of power passively. It would amp the four other Royal Guards for sure due to power and massive AoE.
https://i.imgur.com/fS8anI3.jpg
Interesting, funny thing I've talked about now a little bit.

@Ezeriot

Actually, this would probably result in island level or something. The thing is, I'm unsure if it would scale in any way, since this crater is created through a ritual, and isn't necessarily equal to the Royal Key power.

I honestly don't know.

So a quick calc:

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/bleach-calc-09-scaling-karakura-town.18569/

Diameter of Karakura Town = 12 362 meters

Radius = 6181 meters

FS8anI3

Diameter = 12 362 meters = 532 px

Depth = 294 px = 294(12 362/532) = 6831.6 meters

This is a cylinder, so:

V = pi * r^2 * h = pi * 6181^2 * 6831.6 = 819954568099.402351 m^3

Pulverisation at the very least, so:

E = 819954568099.402351 * 1000000 * 214.35 = 175757261672106893936.85 joules = 42 gigatons(Island level)

That's more of a ritual to create one. I don't see how that relates.

That said, the royal Guard should be up there anyway for scaling to Royd, Mask, etc. and of course Ichibei being even higher than that.

Shouldn't this apply to Base Aizen AP? Ritual could mean a spell which is a kido. Anyways this was his plan all along. This feat should be consider legit since it was Aizen's goal.

Dr.Fix said:
That's more of a ritual to create one. I don't see how that relates.
That said, the royal Guard should be up there anyway for scaling to Royd, Mask, etc. and of course Ichibei being even higher than that.
That is actually the stated sacrificial to create the KingsKey, which each member of the Royal Guard has. It's not much different from say cooling off ichigos shikai requiring Nimaiya's sea or itto kaso requiring Yamamoto's arm.

How can Yhwach know when KS Illusions stopped working on him? Isn't that a feat? He also came back to life unaffected by KS.

2- IshidaReaction

Basically, there is a chance to do the same for your sword and your opponent's feathers.

Hz = 3M

1 Hz = 60 RPM (Speed)

Speed = (3,000,000 * 60)
Speed = 180,000,000 RPM

(180,000,000 * 3.14) = 565,200,000

Now we will multiply your linear weight from foot feathers to get a linear velocity of feet per hour that you will convert to males or males to find a Reaction Speed.

Uryu: 1.71 m - 448 px

Sword: 193px = 0.73m or 73cm

Use a cm formula and change to feet.

73 cm = 2.39501 feet

565,200,000 * 2.39501 = 1,353,659,652 feet per minute.
That equals 6,876,591.03 m / s or Mach 20.225 Sub-Relativist, that is, it serves for the Uryu Reaction Speed counting each blade.

USklaverei said:
2- IshidaReaction
Basically, there is a chance to do the same for your sword and your opponent's feathers.

Hz = 3M

1 Hz = 60 RPM (Speed)

Speed = (3,000,000 * 60)
Speed = 180,000,000 RPM

(180,000,000 * 3.14) = 565,200,000

Now we will multiply your linear weight from foot feathers to get a linear velocity of feet per hour that you will convert to males or males to find a Reaction Speed.

Uryu: 1.71 m - 448 px

Sword: 193px = 0.73m or 73cm

Use a cm formula and change to feet.

73 cm = 2.39501 feet

565,200,000 * 2.39501 = 1,353,659,652 feet per minute.
That equals 6,876,591.03 m / s or Mach 20.225 Sub-Relativist, that is, it serves for the Uryu Reaction Speed counting each blade.
You need to make a blog, here.

Seriously to me it looks like Gin's Bankai speed is a contradiction to the feats or he doesn't know his own speed

Or it wouldn't really matter because that's only the blade extension speed not Gin's actual speed so eh

If this goes through (no reason it shouldn't), would that scale to everyone's (who can blitz Ishida/avoid his sight) combat speed?

AnonymousBlank said:
If this goes through (no reason it shouldn't), would that scale to everyone's (who can blitz Ishida/avoid his sight) combat speed?
Yes, in the case Ulquiorra will receive the up.

I have a Speed feat from Ichigo that I'm not sure if a lot of people even bother checking or think it's just not worth looking at it

Is anybody interested in knowing it ?

Sub-Relativistic in the early Heuco Mundo Arc screams outlier to me...

It's basically a comparison between Vizard Ichigo chasing Ulquiorra all the way to above the canopy and Bankai Ichigo going from all the way up of the canopy to the ground to save Rukia before she slapts on the sand after being thrown by Yammy

Always have the outlier people, only in these 2 sagas have 3 Relativists done and now this Sub-relativist, for what reason is always outlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back