• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Kido:

Kido masters/experts/etc are meaningless terms generated by the other wiki. There's no such rank in the canon so definetly do not use it.

My line of thoughts has always been that if Character A has shown Kido X then they can use the same type of Kido at lower levels.

Char A uses Danku, they can probably use other bakudo 80 and lower. Not any higher and no Hado or kaido.

If character B uses Hado 88 then they can likely use all hado under that, but just those.

Healing kido is especially challenging so only those who've proven able should have it and in the context of battle probably only Unohana and Tenjiro

That being said, if its not IC for them to use kido of any kind I wouldn't bother.

Ex: Kisuke uses kido extensively, we can likley put lower kidos he hasn't used in his arsenal.

Ex: Yamamoto almost never uses Kido, even when he should. Whether or not he has it/is good at it, he is unlikley to use it IC.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Ancient World refers to Pre-Soul King becoming a lynchpin.
This is very curious, if you stop to analyze. It's amazing to think of Soul King with the whole body.

Part 1 of the new chapter translations confirm Gerard and Pernida are parts of the Soul King the Heart and Left Hand,it has also revealed a new part of the Soul King one of his organs actually called "Chain" and it resides within Aura the Fullbringer,so far its vague as to what that part means,hopefully it's explained in the next set of translation.Really goes to show you the state the Soul King is in,pretty much was just a hollow shell..maintaining the current Bleachverse.

Fullbringers are implied to be capable of transmutation as well via this line Aura turned Glass into Sand by manipulating the soul of the glass.

"When hunger reached its limit, when she could bear it no longer, she raised her hand. The wall of the cellar, which was covered on all sides by a glass aquarium, cracked open. She had managed this by drawing out the 'soul' of the glass that confined her. All of the glass turned into sand and left a gaping hole in front of her."

I actually had the theory,Gremmy is just a brain after all with a body made of imagination.So far it seems all of the body parts gained sentience so it isn't completely baseless.

Taking into account the parts that have already left, I'm beginning to believe that the complete Soul King is of a totally different race.

It's actually already implied in the current chapter,the organ of his Aura has within her "chain" is not like chain of fate of a human nor is it like soul chain of a Shinigami,it's implied to be exclusive to him so far although the functionality of it hasn't been revealed yet.

Well his body alone was maintaining the bleachverse current structure.He likely has some pretty serious hax with his other parts. Hell both of his hands govern evolution/progression and stillness/stagnation,his eyes can see the future,and his heart grants him quite the regen.

I don't think Urahara was saying Aura was as strong as Aizen. Hisagi was perplexed by how good of a Fullbringer Aura was compared to the other Fullbringers, thus Urahara gave the comparison to Aizen:

"She manipulates the soil, the water, and even the air in the atmosphere. Also the cells in her body, her blood and bones. It is normally beyond the scope of Fullbringers to manipulate brain cells or blood cells and move them as if they are alive."

Urahara looked at Hisagi, who was still frowning.

"I'll give you an analogy. Imagine a Shinigami who cannot use a zanpakuto, but has the physical skills comparable to, say, someone on the level of Aizen Sosuke. Now do you understand?"

Hisagi finally comprehended how dangerous the Fullbringer in front of them really was. Urahara, on the other hand, was thinking further ahead.

Aura is too powerful, taking into account this description, it would have the current level of Aizen.

Aura is 5-B? Considering that the Soul King organs can mount a "very powerful being," I believe it to be Minimal, Large Planet ?

Aura isn't that powerful currently when Hisagi is faster than her when he was nerfed to a 5th of his powers.

She's just powerful due to how well she can manipulate souls. She's comparable to Aizen in that they both are the best of their race with how they have taken the basic power of their race to it's fullest potential. She's definitely not as strong as Aizen physically when she's fighting Hisagi for God's sake.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Aura isn't that powerful currently when Hisagi is faster than her when he was nerfed to a 5th of his powers.
She's just powerful due to how well she can manipulate souls. She's comparable to Aizen in that they both are the best of their race with how they have taken the basic power of their race to it's fullest potential. She's definitely not as strong as Aizen physically when she's fighting Hisagi for God's sake.
Blame is not ours, sending the events without context ends up drawing the wrong conclusion.

Chou Soran said:
Aura is too powerful, taking into account this description, it would have the current level of Aizen.
Aura is 5-B? Considering that the Soul King organs can mount a "very powerful being," I believe it to be Minimal, Large Planet ?
And she is fighting Hisagi!?! Somebody please give Norita a crash course in Bleach.

She's the fullbringer matched with Hisagi and is apparently Aizen level.

This is "renji must be aizen level cause he trained to beat him" all over again :p X-(

Dr.Fix said:
Chou Soran said:
And she is fighting Hisagi!?! Somebody please give Norita a crash course in Bleach.
Does it make sense at the level of Yhwach, at least fight? Bleach lost meaning when someone like Gremmy appeared and incredibly lost a fight.

@Dr.Fix I'm pretty sure at this point Post-Training Renji does have higher AP than Base Aizen in Bankai.

Also I'm pretty sure Narita knows more about Bleach than most of the Bleach fans since even Kubo gave him props for figuring out Kenpachi's potential before it was even revealed in the manga. So I don't think he really needs a crash course he knows what he's writing.

gremmy lost due to plot.. we all know he could easily take out 98% of the verse.. same with gerald.. without ichibei,juha or yama to erase how would they have beaten him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back